What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia is such a huge country, Riyadh in it and itself is as big as all Jordanian cities combined.

:tup:

‫

688wfp.png

rseazc.jpg

:yay:

oh God....its been so many days the real BD day was,plz get over it will ya?:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi Arabian national day lasts all year round. Besides this current discussion does not concern the national day.

@BLACKEAGLE

Also bro we miss you on this forum. The forum is lately getting to me. Too many idiots, clowns, trolls and the Kazakh/Central Asian offspring (Farsi) around here meddling in Arab and Muslim matters and in general writing nonsense on every thread. Double users left and right. The moderators either don't prioritize this section or simply don't have the time. If this continues then I am afraid that I will follow your example and only post here rarely or from time to time. Will happen automatically when I get back home from exile anyway.:D @Mesomania probably also got tired of all the trolling.

Long gone are the serious and constructive discussions like once (months ago) if we look past a few topics and the usual users who contribute and try to keep this section afloat. Rest is..... no comment.

We seriously need an ARAB moderator. There are many Arab users but we have no moderator to moderate this section and the "Arab Defence" section.:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom