What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how-to-write-good-quality-posts.png

Forget about it just post pictures like Air Marshal .. :whistle:

LOL!!! I think he is robot :undecided:

I thought they don't celebrate birthdays in Saudi Arabia? Anywayz Happy Brithday!

those are typical biased media stereo type propagandas which we see, don't believe in them, trust me the best birthdays that I had were in Saudis, fun time pizza & al-dewan was a place to chill , Cornish, rawdah & khaledia, had the best boyz, girlz & booz parties one can't imagine those funs, even in new York or Toronto, their are only a few that can beat Saudi, where parties and chilling with girls are concerned like, Miami Florida, Zurich & Paris, & maybe Dubai, I know its sounds weird thanks to those bad media image of Saudi Arabia , I can't explain it, but all I can say is that to chill in Saudi u otta live there to experience it

KSA: Safest place on earth

Published — Tuesday 24 September 2013
Last Update 24 September 2013 10:01 pm

The letter “Farewell Saudi Arabia” by Sunita Marina Pereira (Sept. 25) struck a chord and evoked emotions within. For I, like many women out there could so well relate to her. Having had to step into a new country at a tender young age leaving behind loved ones and exposed to an entirely new world is not something a young woman could easily assimilate to.

Adapting changes and getting familiarized to new surroundings takes its own time and space for all.

But today, after so many years of living here in this country, as I look back, I have to say, the thought of having to leave one day, makes me as reluctant and apprehensive as I was at the thought of coming here in the first place.

For, this is a country I have grown to love and had the privilege to live a most peaceful and cherished part of my life.

Hailing from a state in India, which proudly claims of being God’s own country, I often feel this country is more apt or deserves this title more than any other in all aspects.

For, what I have seen of the world and keeps seeing each day, I have to say without a tinge of doubt, this is the safest place a person, young or old, man or woman could ever be. Not to forget the smooth, contented life most of us enjoy. What more can a person ask for?

If I have to bid farewell one day I would definitely have to do it with a heavy heart too. — Shami Rashid, Jeddah

I was thinking that too but the management would mind that .. :ashamed:

Well, you have been here for considerable period of time which qualifies you to run for a Mod post. Good thing is that you happen to be super polite and friendly, at least that is what I saw. No wonder, you are a Pakistani :bounce:

LOL!!! I think he is robot :undecided:

Who's who? You know who :/ ..

Are you worried because robots don't have mustache ... ?? :lol:

mustachebot.svg

Who's who? You know who :/ ..

That's member here, don't post anything but pictures. Doesn't matter how hard you try to engage in discussion.

Well, you have been here for considerable period of time which qualifies you to run for a Mod post. Good thing is that you happen to be super polite and friendly, at least that is what I saw. No wonder, you are a Pakistani :bounce:

She is using ID of his elder brother, and she is not mature enough to become mod as she is only 12:)

Air Marshal? I get it :rofl:

mustachebot.svg

That's member here, don't post anything but pictures. Doesn't matter how hard you try to engage in discussion.

She is using ID of his elder brother, and she is not mature enough to become mod as she is only 12:)

I also trust my son but unfortunately webby will not make him mod :angel:

He will not make you mod too .. :sarcastic: You'll not tolerate Indians around you so one's need to be a hypocrite for Moderator-ship (No offense)

Is the dear @M-48 a woman if I may ask?:cheesy:

Anyway a very friendly member indeed. One of the friendliest I have encountered here. Very calm and positive indeed. Very good qualities in a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the dear @M-48 a woman if I may ask?:cheesy:

Anyway a very friendly member indeed. One of the friendliest I have encountered here. Very calm and positive indeed. Very good qualities in a person.

Not women but baby girl :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Independence day to all Zionist A-Rubs :devil:and mourning day for all muslim of the world :angel: because on this day the final nail was struck on Khalifa's[1400 years of islamic tradition] coffin by Dajjal unwanted son Late Abdul Aziz Al Saud bin Dajjal :rofl:

These day should be remember as a day of Infiltration in islam by Devil unwanted sons najdi.
and the movement WAHABI/Salafi started to destroy the unity of islam from inside .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom