What's new

Happy Bengali New Year

True nationalist Bangladeshis like @khair_ctg along with the nationalist parties and organizations like BNP, Jamat, Hefajot, etc. will ensure that we the people of West Bengal will remain the only Bengalis on this planet. :-)
you are Indians, get this through. we are Bangladeshis. true Bengalis are majority-Muslims. true Bengalis hate Tagore culture and hate singing nasal hymns

you are Indians, get this through. we are Bangladeshis. true Bengalis are majority-Muslims. true Bengalis hate Tagore culture and hate singing nasal hymns

Yep, you guys are Bangladeshis. :tup:

Rabindranath was a true Bengali, true Bengalis love Tagore culture and love singing Rabindrasangeet.

You are not true Bengali, and in a few decades you won't even remain a Bengali. :-)

By the way, what is your opinion about Nazrulgeeti? :D

Rabindranath was a true Bengali, true Bengalis love Tagore culture and love singing Rabindrasangeet.

You are not true Bengali, and in a few decades you won't even remain a Bengali. :-)

Ravindh nath Tagore was a shit:mad::mad::mad:

True Bengalis are the ones who are following the tradition,culture and the religion of their forefathers not the ones who converted to an alien religion and started following an alien culture which had nothing to do with the indigenous Indic culture.So the one and true descendants of the Bengali race and cultures are the Dharmic Bengalis!!Like it or not but this is the truth....:coffee:

Ravindh nath Tagore was a shit:mad::mad::mad:
Hey mind you language will ya!You have got no right to insult a man of his stature!!:mad::tdown:

suddenly all bengalis have become united to form united bengal.......:D:D
anyway BD is extension of our colony....:partay:

True Bengalis are the ones who are following the tradition,culture and the religion of their forefathers not the ones who converted to an alien religion and started following an alien culture which had nothing to do with the indigenous Indic culture.So the one and true descendants of the Bengali race and cultures are the Dharmic Bengalis!!Like it or not but this is the truth....:coffee:

Hey mind you language will ya!You have got no right to insult a man of his stature!!:mad::tdown:
Why what has he done beside writing songs,poems nothing He no one Subash chandra bose is a true bengali idol he national hero

Why what has he done beside writing songs,poems nothing He no one Subash chandra bose is a true bengali idol he national hero
Like it or not he was the first Indian to win the prestigious Nobel prize in literature way back in 1913 and remains the only Indian to win it in the field of literature.Heck even our National anthem was composed by none other than R.N.Tagore.So if you are abusing this man you are actually abusing our national anthem.
Mate Netaji was a freedom fighter,he was a die hard nationalist who had even rejected the prestigious I.C.S. job just to serve his motherland.He is like a true icon for every Indian.So comparing him with R.N.Tagore(who was a poet and a writer) is absolutely futile...

suddenly all bengalis have become united to form united bengal.......:D:D
anyway BD is extension of our colony....:partay:
Mate the real Bengali people are Indians and they are living in the state of Bengal which is an integral part of the Union of India.The rest have discarded the religion and culture of their forefather and adopted some foreign culture and religion a long time ago.Hence technically they can't be termed as Bengalis.We are the only representatives of the Dharmic Bengali race and we are extremely proud Indians..:cheers:

Pagal hai kya?? :angry: We are just making them understand the fact that we are the only real Bengalis, and they are just Bangladeshis. :enjoy:
okay.....
theek hai.....:(
I though we can annex BD .....:D:D
Mate the real Bengali people are Indians and they are living in the state of Bengal which is an integral part of the Union of India.The rest have discarded the religion and culture of their forefather and adopted some foreign culture and religion a long time ago.Hence technically they can't be termed as Bengalis.We are the only representatives of the Dharmic Bengali race and we are extremely proud Indians..:cheers:
hmm....
that much I know....:D
yes they have discarded their culture and religion......but once converted can be converted again.....:partay::partay:
din ka bhula agar sham ko ghar aajaye to usse bhula nai kahte......:enjoy:

okay.....
theek hai.....:(
I though we can annex BD .....:D:D

hmm....
that much I know....:D
yes they have discarded their culture and religion......but once converted can be converted again.....:partay::partay:
din ka bhula agar sham ko ghar aajaye to usse bhula nai kahte......:enjoy:
Dont' you worry my friend we have got some grand plan for them.Soon you will see an united Bengal province under the Indian Union :P;)

He is like a true icon for every Indian.
fOR Bengalis only Not for whole india Specialy in Northern India.Please I dont want offend you but In Mostly northern india do not think him as idol but Subhash Bose was Truly Known to all part of india as idol Even Right wingers Respect him Alot

Happy New Year to Bengali Hindus

if that is the case, then Bengal is predominantly supposed to be alien (aka Muslim) culture. and most people are aliens or "contaminated" with alien blood. what is alien to you is (Muslim) Bengali to me.

according to you, Muslims were never "pure Bengali" and according to us, although you were once part of a Muslim state, you were a different type of Bengali that stayed away from all civilization and culture brought by settler Muslims from the West from within and outside the subcontinent

i am well oriented on both Nazr ul Islam geeti as well as Rabindra sangeet.

Last edited:
Happy New Year to Bengali Hindus

if that is the case, then Bengal is predominantly supposed to be alien (aka Muslim) culture. and most people are aliens or "contaminated" with alien blood. what is alien to you is (Muslim) Bengali to me.

according to you, Muslims were never "pure Bengali" and according to us, although you were once part of a Muslim state, you were a different type of Bengali that stayed away from all civilization and culture brought by settler Muslims from the West from within and outside the subcontinent

i am well oriented on both Nazr ul Islam geeti as well as Rabindra sangeet.

Kazi Nazrul Islam was a Bengali, and those Muslims who share similar kind of tolerant & liberal outlook are also Bengalis, but a part of undivided Bengal wouldn't become East Pakistan if people like Kazi Nazrul Islam were in majority or in control of affairs in that region, nor the Direct Action Day and subsequent religious persecution would have happened, and continue to happen till date. There you guys proved that you are not Bengalis but just East Pakistanis and subsequently Bangladeshis. What you now have in Bangladesh is not Bangaliyana but a dead skin of it on the corpse of the murdered Bengaliyana. You can also refer to my post no. 86 on that. :-)

Good thing is that now many of you want to discard even the dead corpse of Bangaliyana as you are too ashamed of its perceived Hinduness, that is a very good development that will end the farce and free us from the burden of sharing our Bengali identity with Bangladeshis. :-) Please embrace all civilization and culture brought by settler Muslims from the West from within and outside the subcontinent, whatever it may be, import some fresh high quality culture from Arabia if required, and spare our own inferior Bengali civilization & culture carefully preserved by us.......please. :)

Back
Top Bottom