What's new

Hangor Class Submarine Project | Updates & Discussions

Subs from China will be delivered well ahead of the schedule. PN is acquiring two different types of subs.
Did anyone ever ask why two types while getting all 8 of the same type would have made more logistical sense? Without going in to details, PN is getting some serious capabilities and it knows how to put a lid on loose lips unlike Airforce, which has more showboating individuals
What 2 type of subs we are getting please explain bit more sir hangor class and other type of subs??? Is this other type of subs will also come from China or from some other country???

What on earth are we buying. We ordered Type 54 A in 2017, and as China was already using them, even with some changes still we are getting second Type 54, and soon will have third one also and then fourth. We ordered our so called Type 39 B in 2015. If they were really Type 39 B we would have at least gotten two by now. But we don't even have one in fact not even news of where construction is. So I am pretty sure what we have ordered is not Type 39 B or even close to it. Like seriously what on earth are we buying. Why we haven't even gotten our first sub.

@Rashid Mahmood @Thorough Pro @Maarkhor @Path-Finder @The Eagle @Arsalan

As far as I can comment, remember the pattern of induction & production by/for PN in recent years. We ain't buying any product in its advertised form. PN has embarked totally different yet advance process for new weapons/platforms given the fact to rapidly changing warfare strategies. So, conclusively, either the Subs or those FFG/Corvettes; are different for their roles. Secondly, you will never their true capability which is plausible & secrecy is the key of success for the surprise element when push come to shove. Lastly, Subs production as totally different game and takes more time in production as compare to surface platforms. However, given the capability and production rate, China is expected to finish this project before time and PN is confident in this regard. Just hold a random search and you will understand the production time period due to complex technique and requirements for Submarines. We are going to have total 8 (4 to be built in Pakistan and 4 in China). China will deliver these subs in 2023 while we signed agreement in July, 2015.

PN is acquiring a total of 8 subs which comprise of two very different types. I won't tell what types and capabilities or how many of what type.

What 2 type of subs we are getting please explain bit more sir hangor class and other type of subs??? Is this other type of subs will also come from China or from some other country???
no guessing, let the enemy guess. Rest assured PN is getting some significant offensive capabilities and subs are only one part of the total capability.

I mean it's safe to assume what we are buying is not Type 39 B or its slightly upgraded model.

PN is acquiring a total of 8 subs which comprise of two very different types. I won't tell what types and capabilities or how many of what type.

no guessing, let the enemy guess. Rest assured PN is getting some significant offensive capabilities and subs are only one part of the total capability.
1612054073966.png

1612054196349.png

My only hope and wish and dua is that our submarines turn out something similar to these shown in above pictures. If we have these kind of firepower. We can unleash hell on Mumbai and Bangalore and Hyderabad and Chennai if India messes with or us carry out Missile strikes it was planning to carry out after 27th February humiliation.

@The Eagle

When Pakistan tested it's first SLCM, how many people knew PN had that capability for some time? and some people still think that was fired from a pontoon. What capabilities PN has acquired should remain a secret. I am son of a naval warrior (1954, 1965, 1971), I know the importance of "loose lips sink ships"

View attachment 712060
View attachment 712061

My only hope and wish and dua is that our submarines turn out something similar to these shown in above pictures. If we have these kind of firepower. We can unleash hell on Mumbai and Bangalore and Hyderabad and Chennai if India messes with or us carry out Missile strikes it was planning to carry out after 27th February humiliation.

@The Eagle

Last edited:
Any images/pictures of these 4 Hangor class submarines that will going to be delivered to Pakistan?
And what about the 4 remaining that will going to be constructed in Pakistan?

View attachment 712060
View attachment 712061

@The Eagle

Rest assured, PN procurements are not as the equipment is being advertised. A versatile, need based, required tech and doctrine supporting approach is being practiced. In simple words, a transition from evolution to revolution is being done. I can't recall correctly which thread, but as I said earlier, white uniform is coming slow at all in regard to offensive yet advance capability with totally different yet upgraded modality practice. I really wish & pray that none of us may ever talk about the true fire power of these assets. Have faith brother. From SLCM, VLS, an interesting capability of torpedo tubes to Sea Sultans, advance, modern & close to heavy tonnage but frigates & corvettes .......... above all the Hangor..... and those PN supersonic missiles. welcome to modern & most advanced Pakistan Navy.

Gents help me clear some doubts here. Is it true that the Hangoor class subs are delayed because Germany is delaying providing engines for the subs:

Back
Top Bottom