What's new

Hang on trolls, Hrithik Roshan’s Mohenjo Daro is not all wrong historically

Brother, do you think wiki is not credible while the holy books are?

I take it you do not know why wiki are not secure. It is public domain which enjoys the right to edit on the pages in wiki. I mean anyone can edit and add their information on the pages in wiki. Hence the little disclaimer, the wiki is not supposed to be taken into the account. :D

Lol. This thread has become a North Indian vs South Indian vs Arab thread. :lol:

I take it you do not know why wiki are not secure. It is public domain which enjoys the right to edit on the pages in wiki. I mean anyone can edit and add their information on the pages in wiki. Hence the little disclaimer, the wiki is not supposed to be taken into the account. :D

Brother, and holy books written thousands of years back are supposed to be taken into account?

Brother, and holy books written thousands of years back are supposed to be taken into account?

Holy Books don't take public domain into the account. Wikipedia does. You cannot compare both.

The reason i added Holy Books into the account because only they have information on post-Noah (PBUH). To this day, we are still debating on the bloodline which cannot proven, even by scientifically method. :D

18b4lj.jpg

Racist ? he done nothing to you...

Indian movies are basically devoid of all intellect to look for... They are not even good drama to make you impatient to watch it continuously for 150 min...

all the figurines found at indus valley civilisation's archaeological sites have negroid features. hrithick roshan with his caucasoid features would not have existed in IVC.

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg

Dancing_Girl_of_Mohenjo-daro.jpg

mohenjo-head.jpg

b0d30bcad4f27b366920676428897985.jpg

A little correction from my previous posts.

There is chance that other civilizations did exist before Abrahamic community. Since the Indians, Egyptians and Africans are the ancient community, so i guess we never know. But safer to stay that they trace back to Noah?

A little correction from my previous posts.

There is chance that other civilizations did exist before Abrahamic community. Since the Indians, Egyptians and Africans are the ancient community, so i guess we never know. But safer to stay that they trace back to Noah?
Why it is safer to say that ? If I were a religious hindu I would have told you that my linage can be traced back to Manu, cuz its written in my holy books the Puranas, would you have believed me, without me showing any substantial proof?

Brother, if you don't mind me asking, are you a muslim?

Holy Books don't take public domain into the account. Wikipedia does. You cannot compare both.

The reason i added Holy Books into the account because only they have information on post-Noah (PBUH). To this day, we are still debating on the bloodline which cannot proven, even by scientifically method. :D

Brother, with all due respect to your opinion, I would take wiki as a more credible source than our fairy tale infested holy books. At least wiki provides citation, you can always go back and verify the content, can you do the same with holy books?

Why it is safer to say that ? If I were a religious hindu I would have told you that my linage can be traced back to Manu, cuz its written in my holy books the Puranas, would you have believed me, without me showing any substantial proof?

Brother, if you don't mind me asking, are you a muslim?

Brother, with all due respect to your opinion, I would take wiki as a more credible source than our fairy tale infested holy books. At least wiki provides citation, you can always go back and verify the content, can you do the same with holy books?

Holy books don't need to because there is already references on it? Not to mention years of research published on it by the experts? Whereas wiki is public domain meaning anyone can add anything on it, not necessarily experts. Hence the loopholes? I cannot believe i am having debate to prove why wiki is not secure.

I am not saying Holy books are perfect, but they are backed with the strong references, and centuries of researches on it. Whether you believe them or not, that is your right, but they are well-documented.

Every religions including your point towards Noah. After that, it is mystery. You don't have to be religious hindu to read Puranas/Vedas/Bhagvad Gita to seek knowledge on those scriptures. I am not hindu, but will that stop me from seeking the knowledge on those Holy Scriptures? Knowledge is essential, and it doesn't matter where they come from. :-)

Mesopotomians described IVC people as very dark people with curly hair. Current people of North west and North sub-continent don't fit the description.
Most of the western researchers beleive IVC script was dravidian.

South Indians have a higher iq than rest of the people in the sub-continent. Look it up you don't believe me.

Question to all the south Indians:

If IVC was dravidian, why do we fail to see dravids produce their own civilization after the collapse of IVC? If they had the ability to create, we would see them do it over and over again.

Contrast this with us North Indians. When IVC fell, we built the Vedic civilization. When the Vedic declined we built the Mauryan and spread North Indian culture around Asian and to the dravids.

Do vedas talk about Aryan invasion ? You are not so bright punjabi. Punjab and Haryana have the lowest average iq in India.

Vedas have nothing to do with you central asian immigrant/invaders. Majority of Hindu Gods like Shiva and Krishna were dark skinned. You invaders were considered to be low-caste mleccha. But after gaining power in medevial age you reversed the varna system and subjugated the original dark skinned Hindus.

IVC people did not look like this effeminate sissy Hrithik Roshan.

all the figurines found at indus valley civilisation's archaeological sites have negroid features. hrithick roshan with his caucasoid features would not have existed in IVC.

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg

Dancing_Girl_of_Mohenjo-daro.jpg

mohenjo-head.jpg

b0d30bcad4f27b366920676428897985.jpg

Atleast you are a sane Pakistani. Unlike these racist North Indians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom