What's new

Hang on trolls, Hrithik Roshan’s Mohenjo Daro is not all wrong historically

Question to all the south Indians:

If IVC was dravidian, why do we fail to see dravids produce their own civilization after the collapse of IVC? If they had the ability to create, we would see them do it over and over again.

Contrast this with us North Indians. When IVC fell, we built the Vedic civilization. When the Vedic declined we built the Mauryan and spread North Indian culture around Asian and to the dravids.

Why are you hell bent on seeing north and south Indians fighting in a Pakistani forum? Either you are a racist or deliberately trying to provoke people. Kindly brush up your knowledge about South India, It is culturally as rich as north India if not more.

PS: I am a Bengali BTW

Why are you hell bent on seeing north and south Indians fighting in a Pakistani forum? Either you are a racist or deliberately trying to provoke people.

Not a racists but I hate when others claim ours as theirs.

Kindly brush up your knowledge about South India, It is culturally as rich as north India if not more.

Lol yea right. That's why they follow a North Indian religion, watch North Indian movies, listen to North Indian music, call themselves after a North Indian river. They are imho in need of a culture that's more than one ugly bald black guy in stupid overthetop films.

Lol yea right. That's why they follow a North Indian religion, watch North Indian movies, listen to North Indian music, call themselves after a North Indian river. They are imho in need of a culture that's more than one ugly bald black guy in stupid overthetop films.

Let me guess, you're from one of those genealogy sites, where those Desis worship European ***, right? And this ID is a personality you created for this site??

You are trying to be a jack*** here, I said Arab wannabe, and if you are not one, I dont know why you are even quoting me

You might be genetically wannabe Arabian or Aramaican. The real bloodline traces back to two sons of Abraham (PBUH). After Noah (PBUH), this is our bloodlines that traces back to them unless i am mistaken.

18b4lj.jpg

I dont see any south Indian claiming IVC as theirs, Hinduguy is not south Indian BTW. All i see Pakistanis claiming IVC, are you too scared to pick a fight with them?

You have gone full retard now, reported your post for being racist. Please show your true flags

You might be genetically wannabe Arabian or Aramaican. The real bloodline traces back to two sons of Abraham (PBUH). After Noah (PBUH), this is our bloodlines that traces back to them unless i am mistaken.
You are free to believe whatever you believe

I dont see any south Indian claiming IVC as theirs, Hinduguy is not south Indian BTW. All i see Pakistanis claiming IVC, are you too scared to pick a fight with them?

You have gone full retard now, reported your post for being racist. Please show your true flags

You are free to believe whatever you believe

It is truth unless i am mistaken. After Noah (PBUH), today community scattered everywhere in the world owe it to the sons of Abraham (PBUH).

It is truth unless i am mistaken. After Noah (PBUH), today community scattered everywhere in the world owe it to the sons of Abraham (PBUH).
As I said brother, you are free to believe what your religion tells you to believe, I respect your views but do not subscribe to them

As I said brother, you are free to believe what your religion tells you to believe, I respect your views but do not subscribe to them

Then what is your opinion in regard to our bloodline [our and your]? It has to come from somewhere.

Let me guess, you're from one of those genealogy sites, where those Desis worship European ***, right? And this ID is a personality you created for this site??

:lol: Its a duplicate id of @arya_desa or some shyte, can't remember exactly. Last time he it was pretending to be a Jatt sikh who hated the South Indians, this time it is trying his its luck being a girl. :

:lol: Its a duplicate id of @arya_desa or some shyte, can't remember exactly. Last time he it was pretending to be a Jatt sikh who hated the South Indians, this time it is trying his its luck being a girl. :

Yeah, internet, what can you expect?

Question to all the south Indians:

If IVC was dravidian, why do we fail to see dravids produce their own civilization after the collapse of IVC? If they had the ability to create, we would see them do it over and over again.

Contrast this with us North Indians. When IVC fell, we built the Vedic civilization. When the Vedic declined we built the Mauryan and spread North Indian culture around Asian and to the dravids.
IVC was neither North Indian or South Indian.

Wikipedia? Why didn't i think of it earlier?. Thank for the wikipedia. That will be great useful since it is most Authentic source in the history of mankind. Oh, you sly wiki! :D

Brother, do you think wiki is not credible while the holy books are?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom