What's new

Mohenjo-daro

truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mohenjo-daro | Season 3 Ep. 13 | COSMOS
Let's take a trip back to Mohenjo-daro, one of the oldest civilizations in the ancient Indus Valley.

"Something curious about them, they left no depiction of war in their art, nor large caches of weapons. There is no evidence that their meticulously planned cities, were ever burned to ground by enemy invaders. In the study of their contemporaries and human history generally, this is most unusual."

@induspakistan

Do you have interest in history and whats your thought about this city or society without weapons or wars?
@PanzerKiel

Last edited:
What? Mohenjo Daro was African? Wow, you learn something new everyday.

Well that means Mohenjo Daro isn't the heritage of vast majority of modern day Pakistanis. Certainly not me. I'm a descendant of the Aryans that came from the Steppes and conquered Indus Valley

What? Mohenjo Daro was African? Wow, you learn something new everyday.

Well that means Mohenjo Daro isn't the heritage of vast majority of modern day Pakistanis. Certainly not me. I'm a descendant of the Aryans that came from the Steppes and conquered Indus Valley

What?? Now Africans are trying to steal our history as White people stole theirs.

What?? Now Africans are trying to steal our history as White people stole theirs.

White people never stole African history though. Sub-Saharan Africa never had a civilization. That's why Afrocentrics are so desperate to prove that Egypt was Black

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom