What's new

Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib: The Lion of God

@Multani never sword of ALLAH was used for Hazrat Ali RA it was always used for Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed

This is not a competition. One has to be very careful when mentioning about the greatness of the Sahaba AS. Using the word "never" for Maula Ali AS is not appropriate. The title "sword of Allah" is definitely the greatness of Sayyiduna Khaled bin Waleed AS.

but it is also a title given to Maula Ali AS, whose sword had the special two pointers, and is known exclusively in Islamic history

Last edited:
I often wonder
if Muslims of early Islam had the taliban mentality then would people like Hazrat Umar R.A and Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed R.A had a chance to become Muslims instead of getting killed?

them aside, would Ali ra as a Child and Abu Bakr ra, Hamza ra as adults had a chance to recite Shahada fro the likes fo taliban? who today are executing people from children to old age.

countless lanat on taliban and their mentality and their ideology and same lanat on their supporters

sadly after the civil war and the victory of the Umayat clan over the Hashmites much was written according to the victors version. so lets not put people like us on the tight spot here so pleae dont quote events which might not be readily agreed

instead

lets agree on one thing

i3tasimu.jpg

lets heed the call of Allah and foil the wahabist conspiracy who want to break you apart and take you down one by one

anyone seen the movie the Message?

i started liking Anthony Quinn due to his great role as Hamza.. ra. and his death and brutalization by Hind.

i3tasimu.jpg

Real Islam is only Shia.By the way Ali [SAA] too did not fight with khulafa ,cause of survival of Islam and spread it.This is a symbol for Shia.

Shias believe respect for family of Prophet [PBUH] from his Uncle Hazrat Hamza [SAA] to his spouse [SAA] .
We lament in demise of Hazrat Khadija [SAA] every year,who Islam spreaded with her wealth and righteous.
Khalifas seized leadership from Imam Ali [SAA] and his children ,and their behavior caused grandsons of Prophet [PBUH] martyr.
We just know Ahlulbait as sinless and appropriate to obey.

Certainly allah made a covenant with the children of israel and raised among them twelve chieftains. he said: 'i shall be with you and if you establish the prayers and pay the obligatory charity; if you believe in my messengers and assist them and give allah a generous loan, i shall forgive you your sins and admit you to gardens underneath which rivers flow. whosoever amongst you disbelieves after that, he indeed has strayed from the straight path. Surah Al Maeda verse 12

السلام علیک یا اهل البیت النبوت

It doesn't matter what you or others believe in or dont believe in. If you don't wanna discuss this what are you doing in this thread as far as torn down is concerned Take your best shot

Ameer-ul-Momineen , Murtaza, Asadullah , Nafsullah , Haider-e-Karar , Nafs-e-Rasool , Sher-e-Khuda , Saaqi-e-Kausar , Mushkil Kusha .

Accepted Islam at the age of 10

Was the only person that was born in Kaaba.

Last but not least
'
Man Kuntu Mowlahu fa haza Aliyun Mowlahu said by prophet of islam.

Wisdom is a gift from Allah; "He grants wisdom to whom He pleases, and whoever is granted wisdom, he indeed is given a great good and none but men of understanding mind." Quran, Al-Baqra, Ayyah 269.

Prophet Mohammad[saw] said: "I am the city of wisdom and Ali is its door those who are in need for wisdom should come through the door."

No doubt. I do not disagree. Hazrat Ali RAA wisdom and character can never be fully blessed or described in words. But if you're going to put a number on the best person after Prophet SAWS then that is where I draw the line. Because there is none "the best" person after Prophet SAWS. Everyone is equal. All the caliphs were dear to our Prophet and all of them sacrificed a lot for Islam and Prophet SAWS. There is no competition. Ashara Mubashara had all of them, so there is no better than another.

I'm not pointing out the terms Shia's use for the sahabas and the wife of our beloved Prophet SAWS( or so i have heard ), because that is between you and Allah. Nobody else. Nobody can and should stop you from practicing your beliefs.

But refrain from irking people and inviting madness inhouse. What's gone is gone and we should move on.

Hazrat Imran was father of Imam Ali[SAA].His nickname is Abu taleb.The third Surah of Quran is Ale Imran.In the vesrs 33 Allah has said:

إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَى آدَمَ وَنُوحًا وَآلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَآلَ عِمْرَانَ" عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ"
Allah chose adam and noah and the family of abraham and the house of imran above (all his) creatures.

House of hazrat Imran means his children who are 12 Imams so they are above the other persons and not comparable to others.

From beginning of verse to word "Imran" are 12 words.

In Surah Al Ahzab 33 vers 33 Allah has said:

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا
Verily willeth Allah to keep away impurity from you Ahlulbayt(O People of the house) and He purifieth you with the perfect purification.

Are people of house or Ahlulbayt whoever other than family of Propht[pbuh]?
Again from beginning of sentence to end of it are 12 words.

12 words. Islam has no basis on numbers. I believe it rather a coincidence. Second. Are you going to tell me Hazrat Abu Bakr RAA that has been with the Prophet from the beginning to the end, who took pains to save Prophet from countless harms is of a lesser degree in respect than Ahlul Bayt? I'm sorry and there is no basis to believe that.

But then again you are free to believe whatever you want, you have every right. Please refrain from comparing sahabas with others and naming them. There is no best or better. They are all equal to us. In respect, in Aqeedah, in wisdom and knowledge.

Real Islam is only Shia.By the way Ali [SAA] too did not fight with khulafa ,cause of survival of Islam and spread it.This is a symbol for Shia.

That is just nonsense. You have the audacity to come here and tell me im not following real Islam? Really? Idiot.

Ali RAA respected his wife and he did not say anything during her lifetime. When our beloved Fatima RAA passed away Ali RAA patched things up and said, this is on record, there were no issues between him and the sahabas. Then again what is gone is gone. We weren't there then we do not know the issues.

I wash my hands off you.

And if there is no difference between SA and RA, what should we call, Imam Abu Hanifa, Peer Abdul Qader Jilanee, Imam Ghazalee, Molana Rumi or Allama Iqbal then?.Those notables who have seen Nabi e Kareem(pbuh) are Raziullah Ta-ala unho, and other notables who have not, are Rehmatullah Aleh , are what I practice and use.

ma sha Allah very nice. People from the UK, are by far much more soother, sensible, spiritual than lets say North Americanites

Last edited:
ma sha Allah very nice. People from the UK, are by far much more soother, sensible, spiritual than lets say North Americanites
my dears @Cheetah786 @Informant

Sheikh Rasheed quotes a saying, apnay fiqay to choro nahi or dosray ko chairo nahi
he is one of those sunnis who offers his form of respect to Imam Hissain r.a by offering food and drinks to the mourners.. thats how I have grown up in the community where hostilities by the hypocrites were distant stories.

@MOHSENAM you must not antagonize Sunnis who offer their respects to Ahl baith because we are you first line of defence against the taqfiris

this is why despite all the killings in Pakistan.. the takfiris have so far failed to ignite the civil war between sunnis & shias and by the Grace of All Mighty Allah... the Najadi funded takfiris will continue to fail.

this is not Iraq or Syria and never will be. enemies of Pakistan tried to play it at its creation but our founding fathers belonged to both schools and both people have given their lives to defend it.

sorry for being blunt before , but I said already, I respect your views but dont shove yours down our throats.

I will never dare to give my opinion. use your eyes.. and read Allah is addressing Muhammad PBUH.

praise to hazrat Amir Hamza r.a his death and the cannibalism by Hind was mourned by Muhammad PBUH
the same hind accepted Islam, her husband, her both sons, and both became one of the best governers in muslim history, and one became the first Admiral

‘Hajjat-ul-Wida'. This took place on the 18th of Zil-Hajj, in 632 AC, 3 months before his demise, when the Prophet and his followers were returning from his last pilgrimage. Prophet Muhammad announced that he had received an important revelation from Allah, and made a halt at the pond called Ghadir Khumm. A make-shift dias was erected from sadles, sticks and camel skins and as soon as all the pilgrims were gathered, he acted upon the revelation of Ayah-e Gadhir Khumm.
"O Messenger (Prophet), deliver to the people what has been revealed to you from your Lord and if you do not do so then you will not have delivered His message and Allah will protect you from the people. For God does not guide those who reject Faith."( this refers to jf7 thunder and other Wahhabi)

Ya 'ayyuhar Rasoolu ballig maa unzila ilayka mir-Rabbik. Wa illam taf'al famaa ballagta Risaalatah. Wallaahu ya'simuka minan naas. Innal'laaha laa yahdilqawmal kaafiriin. Quran 5:67

The Prophet thence declared "'Man Kuntu Mowlahu fa haza Aliyun Mowlahu' - 'He of whomever I am the Master-Lord (Mowla), Ali is his Master-Lord (Mowla).

Prophet Muhammad had been apprehensive about declaring his own son-in-law and cousin Ali ibn Abu Talib as his spiritual (Amirul Momineen, Commander of the believers) and secular (Caliph, King) heir, for fear that it would divide the nascent Muslim community. The rich Muslims were already jealous of Hazrat Ali's favored position with Prophet Muhammad (being married to Hazrat Fatima, being his cousin, appointed as Commander at many important battles) and in the above revelation God reassures him.

"It must be borne in mind that after the death of the Prophet the belief in the Wilayat of the Imams from his progeny is as important a part of our religion as the belief in the Wilayat of the Prophet in his lifetime. This is supported by the Tradition according to which the Prophet is reported to have said at ‘Ghadeer Khum', "Am I not more precious to you than your own-selves." This is an echo of the Qur'anic verse which says, "The Prophet is more dear to the ‘Momins' than their own-selves to them." It is said, that in response to this question by the Prophet, when the ‘Momins' said "Yes, you are dearer to us than our own lives", the Prophet said, "O God, be witness to their admission". After this he said, "‘Ali is the master of one who acknowledges me to be his master. O God love those who love ‘Ali. Help those who help ‘Ali. Desert those who desert ‘Ali. Let the truth accompany ‘Ali wherever he goes."
whats wahabi?, and as for that para that was too long to read, and like i said before, you win i loose, you are right, i am wrong

12 words. Islam has no basis on numbers. I believe it rather a coincidence..
you reminded me of NFP who joked about our simplicity over how we are trying to prove Islam with science
going as far as converting atomic numbers of elements and comparng it with differnt Quranic Ayats and lettering.

e.g using the numerical version of Bismillah 786 (from haroof ajd) someone decided that since these numbers represent

oxygen, nitrogen and carbon that are the essential building elements of life just like Bismillah is hence

this is proof Islam is correct

those who disagree should be beaten to death and bla bla bla and those who dont pass it to 10 more people will die sad, lonely and poor.

now any other faith on that bases can pull off something similar

other more ridiculous things were patterns on animals or stones and fruits representing names or letters of Quran and some Islamic personalities but similar things were evident about Hindu and Chrisitna faith too

12 words. Islam has no basis on numbers. I believe it rather a coincidence. Second. Are you going to tell me Hazrat Abu Bakr RAA that has been with the Prophet from the beginning to the end, who took pains to save Prophet from countless harms is of a lesser degree in respect than Ahlul Bayt? I'm sorry and there is no basis to believe that.

Quran has said anything with numbers indeed.

There are five times "Salat" in Quran and Muslims do prays five times a day.
There are 5 times "Salavat" in Quran and Prophet [PBUH] and his family at his life were 5 persons(Hazrat Ali , Hazrat Zahra and Hazrat Hassan and Hossein).

365 days in a year and 365 times "day" in Quran. It takes the Earth 365 days to orbit the Sun.
Number of times the word "Moon" appears in the Qur’an = 27
Time it takes the Moon to travel round the Earth (in days) = 27

Surah hajj is 22 th Surah of Quran and Mekka in at 22 latitude of the earth.

Number of times the word “land” appears in the Qur’an = 13
Number of times the word “sea” appears in the Qur’an = 32
Proportion of dry land to sea covering the Earth = 13/45 = 29%
Proportion of sea to dry land on Earth = 32/45 = 71%

Surat an-Nahl, meaning “Bee,” is the 16th Surah.
The bee has 16 chromosomes.

Al-Hadid is the 57th Surah of the Qur’an, and the numerical value of the words al-Hadid is also 57.

The words “man” and “woman” both appear 23 times in the Qur’an.
The 23rd chromosome is the main element that determines an individual’s gender.

Number of verses from the first verse of Surat al-Qamar to the end of the Qur’an = 1390
Date of the lunar landings (Islamic calendar) = 1390

Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an

Quran has said anything with numbers indeed.

There are five times "Salat" in Quran and Muslims do prays five times a day.
There are 5 times "Salavat" in Quran and Prophet [PBUH] and his family at his life were 5 persons(Hazrat Ali , Hazrat Zahra and Hazrat Hassan and Hossein).

365 days in a year and 365 times "day" in Quran. It takes the Earth 365 days to orbit the Sun.
Number of times the word "Moon" appears in the Qur’an = 27
Time it takes the Moon to travel round the Earth (in days) = 27

Surah hajj is 22 th Surah of Quran and Mekka in at 22 latitude of the earth.

Number of times the word “land” appears in the Qur’an = 13
Number of times the word “sea” appears in the Qur’an = 32
Proportion of dry land to sea covering the Earth = 13/45 = 29%
Proportion of sea to dry land on Earth = 32/45 = 71%

Surat an-Nahl, meaning “Bee,” is the 16th Surah.
The bee has 16 chromosomes.

Al-Hadid is the 57th Surah of the Qur’an, and the numerical value of the words al-Hadid is also 57.

The words “man” and “woman” both appear 23 times in the Qur’an.
The 23rd chromosome is the main element that determines an individual’s gender.

Number of verses from the first verse of Surat al-Qamar to the end of the Qur’an = 1390
Date of the lunar landings (Islamic calendar) = 1390

Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an
thanks for confirming my earlier post

you are not an idiot

I take my words back

you are epic

Back
Top Bottom