What's new

Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib: The Lion of God

Shia use it because they try to portray ahlae bait above the prophets that is why Sunnis don't use it any more

And how does Using A.S with Ahl e Bait make them superior to the prophets ?? Didn`t Imam Bukhari know this ? he used A.S for Imam Zainul Abideen as well ....... There were a lot of Shia around during his times who used A.S for Ahl e Bait and it didn`t stop him from doing the same !!

And the belief that "Aima are superior to prophets" is not held by all Shia . Classical Shia scholars like shaykh Tusi and Mufeed all said that You do don't have to believe that the imams have higher status than the prophets to be a Shia ......... So your argument is flawed

Last edited:
And how does Using A.S with Ahl e Bait make them superior to the prophets ?? Didn`t Imam Bukhari know this ? he used A.S for Imam Zainul Abideen as well ....... There were a lot of Shia around during his times who used A.S for Ahl e Bait and it didn`t stop him from doing the same !!

And the belief that "Aima are superior to prophets" is not held by all Shia .. So your argument is flawed
A.S RA and Rahmtullah are basically same things but when you would listen any Shia talk you will know they are trying to portray ahle bait superior to Prophets they use A.S because mostly it's used for Prophets by majority off Muslims because they in their mind and rightly think prophets are above all humans than are sahabas and ahle bait they believe that all their talks try to prove that

L72sf.jpg

any thread about Lion of Allah,Imam ul Mutaqeen,Ameerul Momineen,Haider e Karar ,Fatiha Khaiber Ali Ibn Abi Talib(as)? @Zarvan

Maula Ali is Maula Ali, he does not need threads!

Ya Ali!

Hazrat Hamza alaihisaalam was given the title of the Lion of God, the Leader of Martyrs, by the Prophet salaallaho aleyhi walih wasalam.

Maula Ali alaihisalam was also given this title and the tile The Sword of Allah

Last edited:
Why do you care so much about the ahl as sunnah imams? I don't buy either of your sectarian baloney.

You are the one who was trying to act "sectarian" , I just corrected you

You are the one who was trying to act "sectarian" , I just corrected you
I hate everyone equally :) If there was no shia sunni there would be better muslims. I don't actually mind if you use either, but someone called Abu Bakr was using it so I reminded him. I respect your beliefs so i wouldn't correct you.

any thread about Lion of Allah,Imam ul Mutaqeen,Ameerul Momineen,Haider e Karar ,Fatiha Khaiber Ali Ibn Abi Talib(as)? @Zarvan
you can make one if you want

remember what made them special

it was not just the power to kill and overcome their opponents
but to forgive and allow the opponent to live.

our highest gallantry award in military is called Nishan haider for a reason

Maula Ali is Maula Ali, he does not need threads!

Ya Ali!

Hazrat Hamza alaihisaalam was given the title of the Lion of God, the Leader of Martyrs, by the Prophet salaallaho aleyhi walih wasalam.

Maula Ali alaihisalam was also given this title and the tile The Sword of Allah
MashaAllah, (sarcastically) now you have given Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed (A.S) title to Hazrat Ali (K.A.W) as well?

Indeed bro
and Sidique is also laqab of MOLA Ali(as)
now Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (A.S) as well now you are going to say his laqab was farooq too

you can make one if you want

remember what made them special

it was not just the power to kill and overcome their opponents
but to forgive and allow the opponent to live.

our highest gallantry award in military is called Nishan haider for a reason
it should have been Nishan E Khalid, but i dont want to get into sectarian wars now

it should have been Nishan E Khalid, but i dont want to get into sectarian wars now
And why Not Nishan e Umar?

I have the same answer to you as I said to that guy
why not coin one for your liking? there is nothing sectarian about it puppu Jaan

Hazrat Ali R.A and hazrat Khalid R.A are both followers of Muhammad PBUH. you wont become a shia by mentioning Ali R.A get out of that silly mindset.

both Sahabah R.A Mashallah have their own claim to fame on the battle field. you cant discount one over another. its good that they didnt have to face each other otherwise we would have lost one of them.

when we say Adl e Farooqi it doesnt mean all other Khulafa were unjust God forbid, we have picked up one of their most obvious trait.

Last edited:
And why Not Nishan e Umar?

I have the same answer to you as I said to that guy
why not coin one for your liking? there is nothing sectarian about it puppu Hazrat Ali R.A and hazrat Khalid R.A are both followers of Muhammad PBUH. you wont become a shia by mentioning Ali R.A get out of that silly mindset.

both Sahabah R.A Mashallah have their own claim to fame on the battle field. you cant discount one over another. its good that they didnt have to face each other otherwise we would have lost one of them.

when we say Adl e Farooqi it doesnt mean all other Khulafa were unjust God forbid, we have picked up one of their most obvious trait.

Even Pakistani Sunnis say Naire Haiderii followed by Ya Ali, that must really piss off the sectarian wahabbis. :lol:

Indeed bro
and Sidique is also laqab of MOLA Ali(as)
Hi you are right
Hazrat Ali R.A was brave, knowledgeable, just and charitable. and these traits were what his Prophet Muhammad PBUH taught him and and all his followers R.A

we have picked up one trait each to identify the Sahabah R.A and it doesnt mean they lacked other good traits

dont get petty on this and dont be greedy I am sure no Shahai R.A will feel comfortable by being showered with praise while all other shabaha R.A stand by watching.
Hazrat Ali R.A allowed his enemy to live who spat at him before he was about to kill him, Ali R.A didnt expect any praise from him for sparing him but he just told the astonished idiot that he was not fighting for personal pride and glory.

if you care for Muhammad PBUH and His loved ones then i strongly urge you, not to go on a suicide path with your posting. you will only embarrass people like us and give undue support to Kharjites and their hidden supporters.

Back
Top Bottom