What's new

Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib: The Lion of God

@Multani never sword of ALLAH was used for Hazrat Ali RA it was always used for Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed

Even Pakistani Sunnis say Naire Haiderii followed by Ya Ali, that must really piss off the sectarian wahabbis. :lol:
confirmed and confirmed its our military war cry after Allah o Akbar. saying ya Ali is a Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH . indeed the Help is always and always from Allah.

@Multani never sword of ALLAH was used for Hazrat Ali RA it was always used for Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed
honestly it doesnt really matter that much

let me explain why? because Hazrat Khalid R.A was not just sword of Allah but he was brave as a loin too.
likewise ... when Hazrat Ali defeated champion after champion that faced him he wielded Al Zulfiqar that acquired its own mythical place due to the person who wielded it so he was Allah's Loin and sword in his own right.

it depends whos' history you would like to believe. unfortunately due to the anarchy after the shahadat of Hazrat Usman R.A , we were divided into two main camps which didnt help when it came to narrating some things.

once again , I think we are being very pity and doing injustice to our Sahahabh R.A by quelling what tittles should define them.

their best honour the best honour of them all that no one can ever argue is..

they were the Sahabah Prophet Muhammad PBUH

masha Allah

Last edited:
confirmed and confirmed its our military war cry after Allah o Akbar. saying ya Ali is a Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH . indeed the Help is always and always from Allah.

honestly it doesnt really matter that much

let me explain why? because Hazrat Khalid R.A was not just sword of Allah but he was brave as a loin too.
likewise ... when Hazrat Ali defeated champion after champion that faced him he wielded Al Zulfiqar that acquired its own mythical place due to the person who wielded it so he was Allah's Loin and sword in his own right.

it depends whos' history you would like to believe. unfortunately due to the anarchy after the shahadat of Hazrat Usman R.A , we were divided into two main camps which didnt help when it came to narrating some things.

once again , I think we are being very pity and doing injustice to our Sahahabh R.A by quelling what tittles should define them.

their best honour the best honour of them all that no one can ever argue is..

they were the Sahabah Prophet Muhammad PBUH

masha Allah
Both Yes and Know we should know what title was use for whom by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and as such they matter yes because they were used by RASOOL SAW but still Sahabas are Sahabas greatest people after PROPHETS who walked on earth

Both Yes and Know we should know what title was use for whom by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and as such they matter yes because they were used by RASOOL SAW but still Sahabas are Sahabas greatest people after PROPHETS who walked on earth
Mashallah
you ended it beautifully dear

Be careful he'd gun you down, he supports the vapid TTP mindset.
I am

this is why I choose my words carefully. steering clear of sectarian pettiness.
I am too old for that game

back in the college days we used to make the wahabis run away by reciting Darood and saying Ya Ali.

And why Not Nishan e Umar?

I have the same answer to you as I said to that guy
why not coin one for your liking? there is nothing sectarian about it puppu Jaan

Hazrat Ali R.A and hazrat Khalid R.A are both followers of Muhammad PBUH. you wont become a shia by mentioning Ali R.A get out of that silly mindset.

both Sahabah R.A Mashallah have their own claim to fame on the battle field. you cant discount one over another. its good that they didnt have to face each other otherwise we would have lost one of them.

when we say Adl e Farooqi it doesnt mean all other Khulafa were unjust God forbid, we have picked up one of their most obvious trait.
fair enough, i think

Hazart Hamzah(ra) has been the hero I have felt closest to all my life. He was the first Sahabah I read about and it was he who defended the Prophet(saws) physically when the command had not even been given yet! He was the only one to strike Abu Jahil in the face, before he met his end at Badr. It was him who trained the Muslim army before the war at Badr. It was by his sword that the greatest numbers of noble and other troops of the Quraish fell, these included the feared and powerful warrior Al-Aswad bin ‘Abdul Asad Al-Makhzumi, Utbah bin Rabi‘a (father of Hind), Shaibah and 7 others.....

He fought at Uhud and cut down many of the Quraish before he was martyred by the spear of Wahshi. Wahshi was hired by Hind, the daughter of the Quraish noble Utah who Hamza had cut down. Wahshi was an expert spear thrower from Ethiopia and was told that he was to kill Hamzah as no man on earth could beat him in face to face combat. Thus at Uhud when Hamzah was fighting hordes of the Quraish he threw his spear and impaled Hamzah. Hamzah walk towards Washi to kill him but passed on to the loving embrace of our Lord Allah. He is known as the prince of Martyrs and the Prophet(saws) wept greatly upon the death of his beloved uncle.

Hazart Hamza when he fought, he fought with his two large broadswords in each hand and he cut into the enemy and their ranks would fall to the side, similar to how Moses parted the sea. He was a man of colossal size and it is stated that a man and his horse could ride across hamza's back with ease. He stood very tall and wore a Pagri with an Ostrich feather in it.

During my Haj I had the great fortune to see my hero and I went to his grave at Uhud. I cried a great deal, both out of joy and in part grief, for the way our mighty hero passed away.

Every Muslim parent on the planet should tell their children about Hamzah. If they do not they are doing a great disservice to our faith and the Prophet(saws) himself.

Allah bless his soul for eternity and may the lord unite us with our heros in the afterlife.

hamza.jpg

Last edited:
Hamza uncle of Prophet PBUH was Sayyed of Shohada[Symbol , Lords of martyrs] before Imam Hossein SAA

And why Not Nishan e Umar?

I have the same answer to you as I said to that guy
why not coin one for your liking? there is nothing sectarian about it puppu Jaan

Hazrat Ali R.A and hazrat Khalid R.A are both followers of Muhammad PBUH. you wont become a shia by mentioning Ali R.A get out of that silly mindset.

both Sahabah R.A Mashallah have their own claim to fame on the battle field. you cant discount one over another. its good that they didnt have to face each other otherwise we would have lost one of them.

when we say Adl e Farooqi it doesnt mean all other Khulafa were unjust God forbid, we have picked up one of their most obvious trait.

Hazrate Ali[SAA] cousin of Prophet is best person that Allah has created after Prophet[PBUH] and is not comparable to other persons.After him Hazrate Zahra[SAA] is the best and after them Imam Hassan[SAA] and Imam Hossein[SAA].And after them Imams to Imam Mahid[AAT].

Last edited:
Hamza uncle of Prophet PBUH was Sayyed of Shohada[Symbol , Lords of martyrs] before Imam Hossein SAA

Hazrate Ali[SAA] cousin of Prophet is best person that Allah has created after Prophet[PBUH] and is not comparable to other persons.After him Hazrate Zahra[SAA] is the best and after them Imam Hassan[SAA] and Imam Hossein[SAA].And after them Imams to Imam Mahid[AAT].
Not really

thanks Mohsenam for your comments. your sect based belief is respected but be prepared for an equally forceful counter argument from the other side too.

in the end what I say is

Allah has gifted us with Aql Saleem so that we can judge for our own good. we dont need to argue over who is better and who is not based on our faith but the life and actions of those people speak for themselves.

there is no room for any more argument when Ahl Baith is blessed with Surah Kosar which was Allah's way of answering on behalf of Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH to those people who taunted him.

our arguments cant add or reduce any more honor to Allah's blessed personalities
I hope my message gets across
thanks

Ma Sha Allah very nice thread @Zarvan - God Bless-

Hazrat Hamzah was indeed brave-
You can add RA RAA or AS or MGPH (May God be pleased with him) it doesn't matter- as long as you are being respectful and expect Allah's blessing on him-

See how much easy the religion which i follow is- Dont make it complicated-
Cheers-

@Irfan Baloch and others

The word 'Imam' exist in Quran 12 times.
[2:124],[9:12],[11:17],[15:79],[17:71],[21:72-73],[25:74],[28:5],[28:41],[32:24],[36:12],[46:12].

Is it randomly?
Shia are illusory in their believe to 12 Imams who are grandsons of Prophet?
The easy way is bethinking.

thanks Mohsenam for your comments. your sect based belief is respected but be prepared for an equally forceful counter argument from the other side too.

in the end what I say is

Allah has gifted us with Aql Saleem so that we can judge for our own good. we dont need to argue over who is better and who is not based on our faith but the life and actions of those people speak for themselves.

there is no room for any more argument when Ahl Baith is blessed with Surah Kosar which was Allah's way of answering on behalf of Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH to those people who taunted him.

our arguments cant add or reduce any more honor to Allah's blessed personalities
I hope my message gets across
thanks
but, but Surah Kausar is for all Muslims, damn i dont like these arguments, cuz in the end, i wont listen to you and you to me so you win and i loose

Back
Top Bottom