What's new

Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib: The Lion of God

Hamza uncle of Prophet PBUH was Sayyed of Shohada[Symbol , Lords of martyrs] before Imam Hossein SAA

Hazrate Ali[SAA] cousin of Prophet is best person that Allah has created after Prophet[PBUH] and is not comparable to other persons.After him Hazrate Zahra[SAA] is the best and after them Imam Hassan[SAA] and Imam Hossein[SAA].And after them Imams to Imam Mahid[AAT].

That is entirely debatable. There is no best person after Prophet SAWS. They are all EQUAL. Do not bring your SECTARIA NONSENSE here. I repeat no sectarian nonsense.

We respect Ali RAA just as much as other Khulafa. They are all our role models. Not one. I wont continue because i dont believe in this sectarian nonsense. You are very well allowed to believe what you feel is right, but do not make a claim that will be torn down by other members. This is inciting/flamebaiting.

That is entirely debatable. There is no best person after Prophet SAWS. They are all EQUAL. Do not bring your SECTARIA NONSENSE here. I repeat no sectarian nonsense.

We respect Ali RAA just as much as other Khulafa. They are all our role models. Not one. I wont continue because i dont believe in this sectarian nonsense. You are very well allowed to believe what you feel is right, but do not make a claim that will be torn down by other members. This is inciting/flamebaiting.
i loveu for ur post

but, but Surah Kausar is for all Muslims, damn i dont like these arguments, cuz in the end, i wont listen to you and you to me so you win and i loose
silly man

check out the shaan e Nazool ... the Kuffar used to tease Muhammad PBUH for not having a child... Muhammad PBUH had followers already.

lets not muddle up things

Last edited:
I will never dare to give my opinion. use your eyes.. and read Allah is addressing Muhammad PBUH.

praise to hazrat Amir Hamza r.a his death and the cannibalism by Hind was mourned by Muhammad PBUH

Yet he forgave her, but didnt want to see her face understandably.

Yet he forgave her, but didnt want to see her face understandably.
thats Muhammad PBUH for you
Darood to him and his family

wish we show a fraction of his mercy when we are animated with religious zealotry and want to lynch defenseless people.

thats Muhammad PBUH for you
Darood to him and his family

wish we show a fraction of his mercy when we are animated with religious zealotry and want to lynch defenseless people.

This is land of the pure ( impure ).

in all good time buddy you need to know its not youtube and you must present yourself very well if you want to stay for some time here @Cheetah786 brother .. help out our friend here

‘Hajjat-ul-Wida'. This took place on the 18th of Zil-Hajj, in 632 AC, 3 months before his demise, when the Prophet and his followers were returning from his last pilgrimage. Prophet Muhammad announced that he had received an important revelation from Allah, and made a halt at the pond called Ghadir Khumm. A make-shift dias was erected from sadles, sticks and camel skins and as soon as all the pilgrims were gathered, he acted upon the revelation of Ayah-e Gadhir Khumm.
"O Messenger (Prophet), deliver to the people what has been revealed to you from your Lord and if you do not do so then you will not have delivered His message and Allah will protect you from the people. For God does not guide those who reject Faith."( this refers to jf7 thunder and other Wahhabi)

Ya 'ayyuhar Rasoolu ballig maa unzila ilayka mir-Rabbik. Wa illam taf'al famaa ballagta Risaalatah. Wallaahu ya'simuka minan naas. Innal'laaha laa yahdilqawmal kaafiriin. Quran 5:67

The Prophet thence declared "'Man Kuntu Mowlahu fa haza Aliyun Mowlahu' - 'He of whomever I am the Master-Lord (Mowla), Ali is his Master-Lord (Mowla).

Prophet Muhammad had been apprehensive about declaring his own son-in-law and cousin Ali ibn Abu Talib as his spiritual (Amirul Momineen, Commander of the believers) and secular (Caliph, King) heir, for fear that it would divide the nascent Muslim community. The rich Muslims were already jealous of Hazrat Ali's favored position with Prophet Muhammad (being married to Hazrat Fatima, being his cousin, appointed as Commander at many important battles) and in the above revelation God reassures him.

"It must be borne in mind that after the death of the Prophet the belief in the Wilayat of the Imams from his progeny is as important a part of our religion as the belief in the Wilayat of the Prophet in his lifetime. This is supported by the Tradition according to which the Prophet is reported to have said at ‘Ghadeer Khum', "Am I not more precious to you than your own-selves." This is an echo of the Qur'anic verse which says, "The Prophet is more dear to the ‘Momins' than their own-selves to them." It is said, that in response to this question by the Prophet, when the ‘Momins' said "Yes, you are dearer to us than our own lives", the Prophet said, "O God, be witness to their admission". After this he said, "‘Ali is the master of one who acknowledges me to be his master. O God love those who love ‘Ali. Help those who help ‘Ali. Desert those who desert ‘Ali. Let the truth accompany ‘Ali wherever he goes."

Last edited:
for these people ALLAH almighty has sent salam as mentioned in Quran so you can say A.S for them
And if there is no difference between SA and RA, what should we call, Imam Abu Hanifa, Peer Abdul Qader Jilanee, Imam Ghazalee, Molana Rumi or Allama Iqbal then?.Those notables who have seen Nabi e Kareem(pbuh) are Raziullah Ta-ala unho, and other notables who have not, are Rehmatullah Aleh , are what I practice and use.

Last edited:

Hazrat Imran was father of Imam Ali[SAA].His nickname is Abu taleb.The third Surah of Quran is Ale Imran.In the vesrs 33 Allah has said:

إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَى آدَمَ وَنُوحًا وَآلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَآلَ عِمْرَانَ" عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ"
Allah chose adam and noah and the family of abraham and the house of imran above (all his) creatures.

House of hazrat Imran means his children who are 12 Imams so they are above the other persons and not comparable to others.

From beginning of verse to word "Imran" are 12 words.

In Surah Al Ahzab 33 vers 33 Allah has said:

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا
Verily willeth Allah to keep away impurity from you Ahlulbayt(O People of the house) and He purifieth you with the perfect purification.

Are people of house or Ahlulbayt whoever other than family of Propht[pbuh]?
Again from beginning of sentence to end of it are 12 words.

It doesn't matter what you or others believe in or dont believe in. If you don't wanna discuss this what are you doing in this thread as far as torn down is concerned Take your best shot

Ameer-ul-Momineen , Murtaza, Asadullah , Nafsullah , Haider-e-Karar , Nafs-e-Rasool , Sher-e-Khuda , Saaqi-e-Kausar , Mushkil Kusha .

Accepted Islam at the age of 10

Was the only person that was born in Kaaba.

Last but not least
'
Man Kuntu Mowlahu fa haza Aliyun Mowlahu said by prophet of islam.

Wisdom is a gift from Allah; "He grants wisdom to whom He pleases, and whoever is granted wisdom, he indeed is given a great good and none but men of understanding mind." Quran, Al-Baqra, Ayyah 269.

Prophet Mohammad[saw] said: "I am the city of wisdom and Ali is its door those who are in need for wisdom should come through the door."

This is land of the pure ( impure ).
I often wonder
if Muslims of early Islam had the taliban mentality then would people like Hazrat Umar R.A and Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed R.A had a chance to become Muslims instead of getting killed?

them aside, would Ali ra as a Child and Abu Bakr ra, Hamza ra as adults had a chance to recite Shahada fro the likes fo taliban? who today are executing people from children to old age.

countless lanat on taliban and their mentality and their ideology and same lanat on their supporters

Man Kuntu Mowlahu fa haza Aliyun Mowlahu said by prophet of islam.

Wisdom is a gift from Allah; "He grants wisdom to whom He pleases, and whoever is granted wisdom, he indeed is given a great good and none but men of understanding mind." Quran, Al-Baqra, Ayyah 269.

Prophet Mohammad[saw] said: "I am the city of wisdom and Ali is its door those who are in need for wisdom should come through the door."
sadly after the civil war and the victory of the Umayat clan over the Hashmites much was written according to the victors version. so lets not put people like us on the tight spot here so pleae dont quote events which might not be readily agreed

instead

lets agree on one thing

i3tasimu.jpg

lets heed the call of Allah and foil the wahabist conspiracy who want to break you apart and take you down one by one

anyone seen the movie the Message?

i started liking Anthony Quinn due to his great role as Hamza.. ra. and his death and brutalization by Hind.

Last edited:
Indeed bro
and Sidique is also laqab of MOLA Ali(as)
I know what you are getting at bro.

Yes Sidique is laqab of Mola Sher e Khoda AS. But the tradition among Sunni Muslims is to mention this laqab especially for Sayyiduna Abu Bakr al Siddeeq AS, as Siddeeq e Akbar, as the title special for his most blessed personality. If you re a Twelver Shia Muslim, you might look at this with the eye of competition.

Back
Top Bottom