What's new

Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib: The Lion of God

Quran has said anything with numbers indeed.

There are five times "Salat" in Quran and Muslims do prays five times a day.
There are 5 times "Salavat" in Quran and Prophet [PBUH] and his family at his life were 5 persons(Hazrat Ali , Hazrat Zahra and Hazrat Hassan and Hossein).

365 days in a year and 365 times "day" in Quran. It takes the Earth 365 days to orbit the Sun.
Number of times the word "Moon" appears in the Qur’an = 27
Time it takes the Moon to travel round the Earth (in days) = 27

Surah hajj is 22 th Surah of Quran and Mekka in at 22 latitude of the earth.

Number of times the word “land” appears in the Qur’an = 13
Number of times the word “sea” appears in the Qur’an = 32
Proportion of dry land to sea covering the Earth = 13/45 = 29%
Proportion of sea to dry land on Earth = 32/45 = 71%

Surat an-Nahl, meaning “Bee,” is the 16th Surah.
The bee has 16 chromosomes.

Al-Hadid is the 57th Surah of the Qur’an, and the numerical value of the words al-Hadid is also 57.

The words “man” and “woman” both appear 23 times in the Qur’an.
The 23rd chromosome is the main element that determines an individual’s gender.

Number of verses from the first verse of Surat al-Qamar to the end of the Qur’an = 1390
Date of the lunar landings (Islamic calendar) = 1390

Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an

Oh man this is rich.

you reminded me of NFP who joked about our simplicity over how we are trying to prove Islam with science
going as far as converting atomic numbers of elements and comparng it with differnt Quranic Ayats and lettering.

e.g using the numerical version of Bismillah 786 (from haroof ajd) someone decided that since these numbers represent

oxygen, nitrogen and carbon that are the essential building elements of life just like Bismillah is hence

this is proof Islam is correct

those who disagree should be beaten to death and bla bla bla and those who dont pass it to 10 more people will die sad, lonely and poor.

now any other faith on that bases can pull off something similar

other more ridiculous things were patterns on animals or stones and fruits representing names or letters of Quran and some Islamic personalities but similar things were evident about Hindu and Chrisitna faith too

Seriously bhai jan this only opens Islam for more mockery and rejection.

@Informant @Cheetah786

Irony

beam me up Scotty

Both polar opposites, both as much as idiots and both just as retarded.

I am little follower of 14 infallibles.
Sunnis and Shias are both Muslim but in my view Shias are correct.
It is not possible that both of them be true.

I said true points about 12 Shia Imam in noble Quran.

I hope all of these points from Quran make u Shia.

There are hundreds hadiths like Qadir khom and Saghalayn (the most famous) etc... about Shia. I am not much religious person u can find them on Shia sites.

Last edited:
Oh man this is rich.
Seriously bhai jan this only opens Islam for more mockery and rejection.
Both polar opposites, both as much as idiots and both just as retarded.

I normally cringe when I get such posts from our posters Vs. our political issues with Indians and then they feast on such silly posts. I was a Nazi Moderator( in case you know what I was some time back )and I used to nuke these posts before they graced the forum to safe our collective faces. some people must be happy that I am not doing that anymore.

@DESERT FIGHTER I share some traits from you.. I think it has to do with our crispy and dry weather. being an A hole I mean)

hmmm the spell of apple orchids .. the
nostalgia

I normally cringe when I get such posts from our posters Vs. our political issues with Indians and then they feast on such silly posts. I was a Nazi Moderator( in case you know what I was some time back )and I used to nuke these posts before they graced the forum to safe our collective faces. some people must be happy that I am not doing that anymore.

@DESERT FIGHTER I share some traits from you.. I think it has to do with our crispy and dry weather. being an A hole I mean)

hmmm the spell of apple orchids .. the
nostalgia

Seriously, so cringeworthy. Plushave you seen lately Indian and Iranians ganging up on **** related issues. If i'm honest i'd bomb iran and KSA to smithreens. Trust me the Islamic world will be at permanent peace.

f i'm honest i'd bomb iran and KSA to smithreens. Trust me the Islamic world will be at permanent peace.
naa

I will simply take away their toys and lock them up. there are very good people among them too. its just that some real nuttjobs get to shout most of the time because they love to hear their own voice or read their own writings

how about making Iranian eat dhub...and making the Saudis sing a Persian song?

I am little follower of 14 infallibles.
Sunnis and Shias are both Muslim but in my view Shias are correct.
It is not possible that both of them be true.

I said true points about 12 Shia Imam in noble Quran.

I hope all of these points from Quran make u Shia.

There are hundreds hadiths like Qadir khom and Saghalayn (the most famous) etc... about Shia. I am not much religious person u can find them on Shia sites.

Can we have a real discussion about it with supporting evidence? If you don't mind, we can all have a civilized discussion that will be very long.

Why are you saying 'Ya-Ali'?

You should be saying Ya-Allah Ya-Kareem.

I got a Militarized version of Ya Ali.. listen up and enjoy it really hurts the takfirs

Mr prove saying Ya Ali is not shirk from quran and sunnah rather than coming up with biased bullshit

@MOHSENAM Calm down please. This is not a spitting match. This is Islam and we should not put hate in our hearts for each other. Whatever happened in Islamic history is with Allah and he will decide at his will.

We should love all things living and must not spread hate. Peace for all and love for all.

Forgiveness in Quran:
15:85
And We have not created the heavens and earth and that between them except in truth. And indeed, the Hour is coming; so forgive with gracious forgiveness.
15:86
Indeed, your Lord - He is the Knowing Creator.
15:87
And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an.

Last edited:
Can you guys tell me what is Allah saying in these versus. Read carefully the part 15:91 Who have made the Qur'an into portions.
Please teach me these versus.

15:85
And We have not created the heavens and earth and that between them except in truth. And indeed, the Hour is coming; so forgive with gracious forgiveness.

15:86
Indeed, your Lord - He is the Knowing Creator.

15:87
And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an.

15:88
Do not extend your eyes toward that by which We have given enjoyment to [certain] categories of the disbelievers, and do not grieve over them. And lower your wing to the believers

15:89
And say, "Indeed, I am the clear warner" -

15:90
Just as We had revealed [scriptures] to the separators

15:91
Who have made the Qur'an into portions.

15:92
So by your Lord, We will surely question them all

15:93
About what they used to do.

15:94
Then declare what you are commanded and turn away from the polytheists.

15:95
Indeed, We are sufficient for you against the mockers

15:96
Who make [equal] with Allah another deity. But they are going to know.

15:97
And We already know that your breast is constrained by what they say.

15:98
So exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord and be of those who prostrate [to Him].

15:99
And worship your Lord until there comes to you the certainty (death).

(84) We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them save with truth, and lo! the Hour is surely coming. So forgive, (O Muhammad), with a gracious forgiveness. (85) Lo! Thy Lord! He is the All-Wise Creator. (86) We have given thee seven of the oft-repeated (verses) and the great Qur'an. (87) Strain not thine eyes toward that which We cause some wedded pairs among them to enjoy, and be not grieved on their account, and lower thy wing (in tenderness) for the believers. (88) And say: Lo! I, even I, am a plain warner, (89) Such as We send down for those who make division, (90) Those who break the Qur'an into parts. (91) Them, by thy Lord, We shall question, every one, (92) Of what they used to do. (93) So proclaim that which thou art commanded, and withdraw from the idolaters. (94) Lo ! We are sufficent for thee against the scoffers, (95) Who set some other god along with Allah. But they will come to know. (96) Well know We that thy bosom is times oppressed by what they say, (97) But hymn the praise of thy Lord, and be of those who make prostration (unto Him). (98) And serve thy Lord till the Inevitable cometh unto thee. (99)

Last edited:
From Quran com

23:32
And We sent among them a messenger from themselves, [saying], "Worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him; then will you not fear Him?"

23:33
And the eminent among his people who disbelieved and denied the meeting of the Hereafter while We had given them luxury in the worldly life said, "This is not but a man like yourselves. He eats of that from which you eat and drinks of what you drink.

23:34
And if you should obey a man like yourselves, indeed, you would then be losers.

23:35
Does he promise you that when you have died and become dust and bones that you will be brought forth [once more]?

23:36
How far, how far, is that which you are promised.

23:37
Life is not but our worldly life - we die and live, but we will not be resurrected.

23:38
He is not but a man who has invented a lie about Allah , and we will not believe him."

23:39
He said, "My Lord, support me because they have denied me."

23:40
[ Allah ] said, "After a little, they will surely become regretful."

23:41
So the shriek seized them in truth, and We made them as [plant] stubble. Then away with the wrongdoing people.

23:42
Then We produced after them other generations.

23:43
No nation will precede its time [of termination], nor will they remain [thereafter].

23:44
Then We sent Our messengers in succession. Every time there came to a nation its messenger, they denied him, so We made them follow one another [to destruction], and We made them narrations. So away with a people who do not believe.

23:45
Then We sent Moses and his brother Aaron with Our signs and a clear authority

23:46
To Pharaoh and his establishment, but they were arrogant and were a haughty people.

23:47
They said, "Should we believe two men like ourselves while their people are for us in servitude?"

23:48
So they denied them and were of those destroyed.

23:49
And We certainly gave Moses the Scripture that perhaps they would be guided.

23:50
And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign and sheltered them within a high ground having level [areas] and flowing water.

23:51
[ Allah said], "O messengers, eat from the good foods and work righteousness. Indeed, I, of what you do, am Knowing.

23:52
And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."

23:53
But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing.

23:54
So leave them in their confusion for a time.

23:55
Do they think that what We extend to them of wealth and children

23:56
Is [because] We hasten for them good things? Rather, they do not perceive.

23:57
Indeed, they who are apprehensive from fear of their Lord

23:58
And they who believe in the signs of their Lord

23:59
And they who do not associate anything with their Lord

23:60
And they who give what they give while their hearts are fearful because they will be returning to their Lord -

23:61
It is those who hasten to good deeds, and they outstrip [others] therein.

23:62
And We charge no soul except [with that within] its capacity, and with Us is a record which speaks with truth; and they will not be wronged.

23: 63
But their hearts are covered with confusion over this, and they have [evil] deeds besides disbelief which they are doing,

23:64
Until when We seize their affluent ones with punishment, at once they are crying [to Allah ] for help.

23:65
Do not cry out today. Indeed, by Us you will not be helped.

23:66
My verses had already been recited to you, but you were turning back on your heels

23:67
In arrogance regarding it, conversing by night, speaking evil.

23:68
Then have they not reflected over the Qur'an, or has there come to them that which had not come to their forefathers?

23:69
Or did they not know their Messenger, so they are toward him disacknowledging?

23:70
Or do they say, "In him is madness?" Rather, he brought them the truth, but most of them, to the truth, are averse.

23: 71
But if the Truth had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message, but they, from their message, are turning away.

23:72
Or do you, [O Muhammad], ask them for payment? But the reward of your Lord is best, and He is the best of providers.

23:73
And indeed, you invite them to a straight path.

23:74
But indeed, those who do not believe in the Hereafter are deviating from the path.

23:75
And even if We gave them mercy and removed what was upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly.

23:76
And We had gripped them with suffering [as a warning], but they did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate, [and will continue thus]

23:77
Until when We have opened before them a door of severe punishment, immediately they will be therein in despair.

23:78

3:121
And [remember] when you, [O Muhammad], left your family in the morning to post the believers at their stations for the battle [of Uhud] - and Allah is Hearing and Knowing -

3:122
When two parties among you were about to lose courage, but Allah was their ally; and upon Allah the believers should rely.

3:123
And already had Allah given you victory at [the battle of] Badr while you were few in number. Then fear Allah ; perhaps you will be grateful.

3:124
[Remember] when you said to the believers, "Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord should reinforce you with three thousand angels sent down?

3:125
Yes, if you remain patient and conscious of Allah and the enemy come upon you [attacking] in rage, your Lord will reinforce you with five thousand angels having marks [of distinction]

3:126
And Allah made it not except as [a sign of] good tidings for you and to reassure your hearts thereby. And victory is not except from Allah , the Exalted in Might, the Wise -

3:127
That He might cut down a section of the disbelievers or suppress them so that they turn back disappointed.

3:128
Not for you, [O Muhammad, but for Allah ], is the decision whether He should [cut them down] or forgive them or punish them, for indeed, they are wrongdoers.

3:129
And to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

3:130
O you who have believed, do not consume usury, doubled and multiplied, but fear Allah that you may be successful.

3:131
And fear the Fire, which has been prepared for the disbelievers.

3:132
And obey Allah and the Messenger that you may obtain mercy.

3:133
And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous

3:134
Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;

3:135
And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.

3:136
Those - their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.

3:137
Similar situations [as yours] have passed on before you, so proceed throughout the earth and observe how was the end of those who denied.

3:138
This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah .

3:139
So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers.

3:140
If a wound should touch you - there has already touched the [opposing] people a wound similar to it. And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allah may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs - and Allah does not like the wrongdoers -

3:141
And that Allah may purify the believers [through trials] and destroy the disbelievers.

3:165
Why [is it that] when a [single] disaster struck you [on the day of Uhud], although you had struck [the enemy in the battle of Badr] with one twice as great, you said, "From where is this?" Say, "It is from yourselves." Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

3:166
And what struck you on the day the two armies met was by permission of Allah that He might make evident the [true] believers.

3:167
And that He might make evident those who are hypocrites. For it was said to them, "Come, fight in the way of Allah or [at least] defend." They said, "If we had known [there would be] fighting, we would have followed you." They were nearer to disbelief that day than to faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah is most Knowing of what they conceal -

3:168
Those who said about their brothers while sitting [at home], "If they had obeyed us, they would not have been killed." Say, "Then prevent death from yourselves, if you should be truthful."

3:169
And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom