What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

i warraned you,& i reported you?
i had full filled the fourm rules?
now stupid you are gona get what you deserve?
take, you dam RAW & go get lost out of here, go to bharat rakshak & pray thier monkeys?
ok I will pray their monkeys , what will you do? strap a bumb on your back and take out some innocent childersn along with yourself?

I am an indian. do you think ahmadis are only in Pakistan? yes, they get killed only in paksitan but doesn't mean they don't have a good life outside there.

If you are Indian, please change your country flag to Indian.

i warraned you,& i reported you?
i had full filled the fourm rules?
now stupid you are gona get what you deserve?
take, you dam RAW & go get lost out of here, go to bharat rakshak & pray thier monkeys?
you called me names first, then you told something and when I replied you accused me of going offtopic. You seem to be like a true hypocritic Pakistani.

Geo gangsters have NO proof but they have directly attacked, humiliated, insulted and named DG ISI and ISI itself for planning this attack on khabees Hamid Mir. It is time that serious criminal and defamation charges be filed against Geo gangsters for violating constituion, attacking armed forces and slandering a national security State organ without any proof and attacking it in the media war. This is a crime for which Geo must be held accountable.

Hamid Mir is a confirmed snake. I have filed a case of treason against him in supreme court. I do not want him to die and become a hero. I want him to face trial in the court and then hanged for this crimes. For now, we ask army to file cases against Geo and break their teeth for barking without proof !

Geo gangsters have NO proof but they... - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

I leave it to the Mods.. Mods change my flag to Indian but I live in US.
That's why there are two separate flags, one for country of origin and one for location. You can request the mods to change yours in this thread:

Correct flags

If you don't do that, the assumption will be that you are deliberately false flagging in order to troll.

Just Few Interesting Facts .. Yesterday I asked few of my Friends to ask general public around them of what they think about this incident , and who do they support in this , are they with Hamid Mir or Are they with ISI ( as it is being accused ). following is the result

123.png

and I must say .. Proud to be a Pakistani .

I can see that you have failed miserably so resorting to personal attacks... i hope u well.
Nah... you just hope to get the last word. Failure is subjective. I did not start out to make a case against you. I just called your prejudices and presumptions as opinions. I dunno how I can fail in stating the obvious?

Nah... you just hope to get the last word. Failure is subjective. I did not start out to make a case against you. I just called your prejudices and presumptions as opinions. I dunno how I can fail in stating the obvious?

Do you write for ISPR...it seems

Do you write for ISPR...it seems

Mind you grammar young one. You are actually not making any sense. What does ISPR has to do with me? you sure are getting desperate...

Read the posts on this thread and guess if I could ever write for ISPR.

Mind you grammar young one. You are actually not making any sense. What does ISPR has to do with me? you sure are getting desperate...

Read the posts on this thread and guess if I could ever write for ISPR.

no substance...just hollow words.. like the ISPR press releases... denial denial denial... it is written all over you.

As you like Hamid Mir, I don't want to criticize your point of view, but one thing I want to make it very clear he was very money orientated person not any ideological geek.

His gut was all about money.
look I don't care , I like him, I respect him, I agree with his views 100% especially on the negative role that the establishment has played with the country, i am a democrat & I support democratic forces, I value human rights & all those who stand by it & I absolutely hate the role of the military in politics , its my point of view & my believe as a member of the civil society & I stand by it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom