What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

Here is the msg of my friend who was previously working with GEO and known person in Media "Omar Saleem" doing Car and super bikes racing's program from GEO Side.... and also a brother of Ali "Begam Nawazish Ali"

Omer Saleem (A guy who is against JEW GROUP)

Umm namaste GEO hope all well back home in Zion... just wanted to tell you that if it really were the ISI who'd decided to go wild bore hunting and shot Hamid Mir:
1- They could've gotten an average marksman from the army and shot him dead with one single clean shot through that head of his, which is not easy to miss cause its always stuck up his rather large arse
2- It would have been the first time in a long time that they'd have done their job

Omar Saleem to Durrani

Durrani you and i both know the reality of geo.. you work there... i have known you for last 10 years... so lets be honest with each other.. you have never ever liked pakistan... fine i'm a coward etc.. but i hope you are not a coward and admit that you have always stood against pakistan...

Oye Kis anaaaari ko Contract diya tha maarnay ka ?? I WANT FULL REFUND lol

Pakistan has very salty waters.
1199px-WOA09_sea-surf_SAL_AYool.png

So anything does float :p:

Regardless, one question which I posted was essentially ignored. Are we to consider that an agency where some of the best trained(in many aspects) from the military are recruited.. failed to take a proper shot with a small calibre weapon at less than 10-20 yards range?

I saw the car, one of the shots went through the window, a couple hit the side of the trunk and there were two at the bottom of the door, where the ankles would be. That's pretty shitty shooting.

If it were my hit to call, I would set it up at the turn below the bridge where the shooting took place (slowest speed, turn means no chance of speeding away), a single shooter would fire 5-10 rounds from either in front of the car, or the rear (maximum exposure, easy identification, head, neck and upper thorax exposed to fire, largest area to shoot at). Who the **** shoots from the side?

Ask your mom to provide the source or don't quote her... Same case for Geo, they became party from first moment, Now they should bring evidence otherwise they should pay heavy price for defaming the institution. And it was duty of government to provide security. Not a single word of Geo against PMLN and sindh government...

there you provided reasonable argument yourself.

I have been watching various channels including Geo News. Despite the fact that I totally disagreed with Hamid Mir’s views on many subjects, I am deeply sorry that he has been shot. Silencing a critical voice with bullets is always way of the cowards.

However I am also deeply concerned with the hate campaign currently on the Geo group owned media. To single out Head of ISI by his immediate family as the culpable party may be overlooked but to blame ISI and the Army for this heinous act by senior journalists such as Ansar Abbasi and other media personnel employed by the Geo Group without any concrete proof is despicable.

It is clear that Geo Group is not acting in Pakistan’s best interests and their reporting has provided a golden opportunity to the foreign media to malign Pak Armed forces.

The thing is how would ordinary target killers or even ttp would know exactly what flight he was taking and the route to geo studio, timing etc.

It's seems like they did their homework on his travel arrangement. But it's not easy information to find out if you're carrying out the hit from outside.

There must be some inside involvement here.

Man now they are 6 bullets his him man he is tough guy to survive 6 bullets or bullets were fake ?

Man now they are 6 bullets his him man he is tough guy to survive 6 bullets or bullets were fake ?
3 bullets don't add up mr

Now they claims is taken by TTP i am sure now ISI have done it. no one can deny the relations of ISI and TTP
Because investigation will stop now and the real criminal under the umbrella of ISI will escape
I give my Salam to the ISI members who is working day and night for this country and Lanat on those who is working for personal benefits

Now they claims is taken by TTP i am sure now ISI have done it. no one can deny the relations of ISI and TTP
Because investigation will stop now and the real criminal under the umbrella of ISI will escape
I give my Salam to the ISI members who is working day and night for this country and Lanat on those who is working for personal benefits
O Hello their is no love between ISI and TTP they hate each other from bottom of their hearts and if ISI would have done this they know how to eliminate a person 6 bullets their one bullet would have been enough its for sure TTP and they did it alone

If it were my hit to call, I would set it up at the turn below the bridge where the shooting took place (slowest speed, turn means no chance of speeding away), a single shooter would fire 5-10 rounds from either in front of the car, or the rear (maximum exposure, easy identification, head, neck and upper thorax exposed to fire, largest area to shoot at). Who the **** shoots from the side?

This is so valid. Geo always seemed to be on an agenda but their reaction to this event only brings their true faces to light. Geo is a pretty disgruntled media nook out there! ISPR should sue Mir family for defamation.

/this is such an unfortunate event, unfortunate that Hamid Mir will see light of the day soon! :hitwall:

no one can deny the relations of ISI and TTP

Indeed, ones drenched in blood and sweat of ISI!

O Hello their is no love between ISI and TTP they hate each other from bottom of their hearts and if ISI would have done this they know how to eliminate a person 6 bullets their one bullet would have been enough its for sure TTP and they did it alone

If it would have been TTP then they would not have used a revolver to eliminate their target. They have blown him up :) like the way ISI need a single bullet to kill it's target. I knew since beginning that a terrorist group is going to take it's responsibility because they knew since beginning that GEO will target them after this incident and once a group take the responsibility ISI can give a message to the public that it is not them who is after HM life. Next time will be the last time of HM. Enough messages has been given to him and public.

Hamid Mir attacked in Karachi injured you guys know what dua to make
اے میرے رب تو پاکستان کو منافقوں اور غداروں کے شر سے محفوظ رکھ۔ اس کے دوستوں کی حفاظت فرما اور دشمنوں کو نیست و نابوت۔
@batmannow

Geo, HM and their cronies get paid to malign PA & ISI. This channel should be banned not only for doing antistate activity but also being the first to corrupt the social fiber of this society.
@Zarvan @batmannow

moreover, geo promotes anti-Pakistan individuals like ghamdi and farhat "hashmi"

Back
Top Bottom