What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

Agencies don't need several attempts to eliminate a single man...!!. One should be very very careful about jumping towards some conclusion....! What i can asses only is that a single third force has tried very careful, calculated ,well thought attempt to further escalate the tensions between the institutions of the state. Not only this attempt will further insecure the journalists in Pakistan, plus it shall also give a bad name to our national security institutions, plus the gulf appearing between the Federal government and military will further expand. Question is who is the ultimate beneficiary of such pathetic attempt in Karachi...!!! ?? :warning2:
One and only MQM

Well than you are not a part of this nation. This is not what nations reflect or do. You are just a hater hating on a professional who has put his life in danger many times to expose our corrupt Military and other politicians.

You sound like Indian, than i'm definitely not part of your nation!
This is a drama and i have no sympathy with lair.

Why is everyone blaming ISI when the TTP explicitly claimed responsibility for placing a bomb under his car before? Why are some people hell bent on throwing mud on the only institution that is still functioning in this country?

Unheard of instance.....him accusing ISI and one other LT. Gen,if its even remotely true its a very dangerous game by I.S.I, no matter what the media has the screen and people listen to what they say.....and ppl will be clambering over each other to listen what hamid mir says after this attack(if he survives ).

His prior statement can be treated as a dying man's statement - nobody lies in such grave situations, my reading is that ISI botched it up - they wanted it to look like a routine attack, mistakes happen and ISI has probably botched up number of them before.

What are the consequences of it will be known in the future, but I don't think anything will come up against the ISI because they are untouchable in Pakistan as they are above law.

Agencies don't need several attempts to eliminate a single man...!!. One should be very very careful about jumping towards some conclusion....! What i can asses only is that a single third force has tried very careful, calculated ,well thought attempt to further escalate the tensions between the institutions of the state. Not only this attempt will further insecure the journalists in Pakistan, plus it shall also give a bad name to our national security institutions, plus the gulf appearing between the Federal government and military will further expand. Question is who is the ultimate beneficiary of such pathetic attempt in Karachi...!!! ?? :warning2:
if the journalists hve become traitors then they should buy bullet proof vests cause its a dangerous country when ir comes traitors?

I believe this was a staged event, planned against Pakistan Army & now we can see JEW or JAI group barking against Pakistan Army, as expected.

if the journalists been become traitors theb they should buy a bullet proof vests cause its a dangerous country when ir comes traitors?

These journalists are traitors & Gen. Pasha mentioned it in his report against these sold out Journalists.

His prior statement can be treated as a dying man's statement - nobody lies in such grave situations, my reading is that ISI botched it up - they wanted it to look like a routine attack, mistakes happen and ISI has probably botched up number of them before.

What are the consequences of it will be known in the future, but I don't think anything will come up against the ISI because they are untouchable in Pakistan as they are above law.

Always multiple assets work in coordination on high profile hits. ISI has hit bigger profiles. So this isnt ISI, it wont benefit since the timing wasnt right ( media issues since the past few weeks).

Nopes not ISI.

Sure, but they will feel the heat, will give the govt. some ammo to wrest some control from ISI......And its image will get more sullied for sure what with the saying that ISI is a state within a State.

Sure, but they will feel the heat, will give the govt. some ammo to wrest some control from ISI......And its image will get more sullied for sure what with the saying that ISI is a state within a State.
You Keep Thinking that .

Why would someone shoot him?
That is a million dollar question my dear, there are multiple angles to it, agencies were after him,and so did the ttp, haqqani and afghan taliban.

It was his stance on Baloch missing person case, afghan taliban and pakistani notorious isi

Amir Mir brother of Hamid Mir accuses ISI for the attack on Hamid Mir

Official army response to Amir Mir's allegation on army by Major General Asim Bajwa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom