What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

Mubashir Luqman & Haroon Rasheed reaction to Amir Mir’s allegations on ISI

Haroon Rasheed : Geo and Mir's are determined to malign army and agencies

Geo is shamelessly cashing in on this incident and miligning ISI Chief Zaheer ul Islam

Demanding ISI Chief resignation with in few minutes of the attack explains their thinking

Operation is successful Hamid Mir is out of danger : Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussain

You sound like Indian, than i'm definitely not part of your nation!
This is a drama and i have no sympathy with lair.
Yup, label me as Indian just because I asked people to pray for Hamid Mirs well being. Shabash meri jaan. India ki lowest cast bhi hasti ho gi tum jese neech logon pe.

Shocking reaction for me after observing some of the senior members here..... How can you people so cruel.!!! If he is such a big threat to the so called national security, go to the court and prove it. If he is a traitor than please bring all his "dark activities" in front of public by any channel. Bring all his off camera activities in front of public so that we shall be enlightened by the other side of his personality..... But the way some seniors are maligning him while he is suffering from a life and death situation makes me sick. And i strongly protest against it.
Which court ? the one that free Terrorists even with sufficient proof ? or the one where Rich man gets life just because he has money & the poor man is hanged ? or the court that refuses to have their accounts Audited ? or the court that Spends half their budget on the Homes of judges ?? or that court where more then 400000 cases are pending from the past 10 years and there is no justice ? or the court that gave Joke of a sentence to Gilani because he was PM ? or the Court who judges change their decision upon the phone call from CM ?? Tell me which court are you talking about ?

His prior statement can be treated as a dying man's statement - nobody lies in such grave situations, my reading is that ISI botched it up - they wanted it to look like a routine attack, mistakes happen and ISI has probably botched up number of them before.

What are the consequences of it will be known in the future, but I don't think anything will come up against the ISI because they are untouchable in Pakistan as they are above law.
Shut the **** up and stop farting self made claims, if you have some evidence to show ISI/Army involvement then come forward otherwise just mind your own goddamned business

Always multiple assets work in coordination on high profile hits. ISI has hit bigger profiles. So this isnt ISI, it wont benefit since the timing wasnt right ( media issues since the past few weeks).

Nopes not ISI.

The problem is his statement prior to the attack and no way you can be sure it wasn't a ISI hit.

His prior statement can be treated as a dying man's statement - nobody lies in such grave situations, my reading is that ISI botched it up - they wanted it to look like a routine attack, mistakes happen and ISI has probably botched up number of them before.

Hi,

You are so childishly innocent-----due to hatred and personal grudge, people lie on death bed all the time just to belittle those they hate.

Hi,

You are so childishly innocent-----due to hatred and personal grudge, people lie on death bed all the time just to belittle those they hate.

No idea in Pakistan,

but in India a dying man's statement is taken as the truth.

none if them said a word when a genrl of pakarmy was shaheed, due to the coward attack by TTp dogs ?

555368_702794093083384_1099288010_n.jpg

i mean him? do you remember?
but today ever tom dick & harry is crying like a dirty widow, for a traitor?
why???

What a disgusting human being you are. As a nation, we are all praying for his well being while filthy disgusting Khuda ki Lanat like you are bashing a man who is fighting for his life. Shame on you and you should not call yourself a Pakistani because Pakistanis arent that low to disgrace a man who is fighting death right now. You coward. Blame your mother

that's none of your business , and watch your words , I can use the sme language but I am not .. post has been reported already ...
ager itna pyar hai na apni maa ki shaadi kara day hamid mir ke sath

Where is PEMRA and Govt? Watch Geo right now and see what crap they are uttering against our own ISI. I don't want Hamir Mir dead and I prayed for his life today but I knew if this mother fucker will survive, he will start barking at ISI and Army. Such a low life **** tard this bastard is.

The problem is his statement prior to the attack and no way you can be sure it wasn't a ISI hit.

Just because he said so it is? Why not then? Why now? Doesnt make whole lotta sense. ISI wont compromise their positions attacking him. Mind you TTP has tried to target him before.

This is a habit of his, his viewership is diminishing, ratings take a turn for the worse, people are able to see through him. Nobody in Pak except geo is giving a shit. This is his value in journalism circle. The rest is upto others.

he is a brave journalist, I wish we had somebody like him in India who can take on security establishments.

Back
Top Bottom