SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
PicsArt_11-16-10.29.42.jpg
PicsArt_11-16-10.32.37.jpg

Let's look at history ! :D

It was a pizza delivery drone in 2013 !!!

Remember !?

https://defence.pk/threads/iran-will-display-its-most-advanced-drone-later-this-week.250837/

I know it was a real embarrassment...

But look at the final version !

How many times i told you " i have patience & strong memory "

May 2013:

it is so clearly bro , his brainwashed by MULLAHS
maybe he has pizza restaurant in iran i cant imagine him with pizza delivery drones :D

How could you trust the future projects of the regime after all these failures and embarrassment i wonder... Especially after this Hamaseh joke, which has acknowledged as a failure by every single Iranian member here as well.

Well, you have got a point. But more than %95 of your defense needs is way too much for an estimate. There is also an intense propaganda sponsored by the Mullahs that tries to present Iran as a rival for the 1940s Nazi Germany in arms manufacturing. Did we forget why Qaher 313 and Hamaseh were made up? Saddam did it before, and President Nasser did it before him. Millions believed them back then, and millsions had laughed the painful laugh afterwards.

The world greatest manufacturing nations cannot reach %95 of local manufacturing, even for defense manufacturing. Let alone Iran. Before anyone say it, we do NOT manufacture even %10 of our arms. But admitting that you don't is better than fooling yourself that you do.

I don't know why or how he is so sure that this new drone won't end up as being a joke like Hamaseh or Qaher.

I like this part "Qaher" :devil:

believe me man ... this is going to be a real nightmare for you ... especially about "Qaher"

Especially about Qaher !!!

:)

When first prototype of hamaseh unveiled in 2013 all of the news agencies in the world mocked Iran!

Some trolls jumped up & down ... Cheered !

Happy old days you know :)

But nobody interested in Iranian drones these days!

a_b1c1d52d96020l48n54e49f7537c9fd590c0f7700442-942q__12b3d5B18-17-595D.JPG
download.jpg

But ... I can see some people are still happy with qaher !

I am here... No worries !

Remember !?

https://defence.pk/threads/iran-will-display-its-most-advanced-drone-later-this-week.250837/

May 2013:

When first prototype of hamaseh unveiled in 2013 all of the news agencies in the world mocked Iran!

View attachment 352657 View attachment 352658

When it comes to drones, I think the world reached the "acceptance" level. They don't ask if it is real anymore. They seriously discuss their capabilities and how they measure against the western counterparts.

Regarding Qaher, I'm just waiting for the first prototype to fly and then I have a few sites and forums that I need to pay a visit to ...... Bad thing is most of the trolls don't last that long

Remember !?

May 2013:

View attachment 352657 View attachment 352658

Everything about that delivery drone is clear somebody needed to unveil something soon. And so we had that nonsense .

does it have a different role then the last drone showed a few months back?

They just want to show something , this Hamaseh drone is just a propaganda tool to appease their clueless superiors ....

we don't have enough money to mass produce Shahed 129 , but in meantime they spend budge to design another drone in the same class .... do you even have greater military budget than USA !? no , but we have more corrupted officials ...

Why army can't buy some Shahed drone ( 123 , 127 , 129 ) from IRGC and spend ten times more to design another drone in the same class !?

they did same thing with Scan Eagle !!!! there was just one drone but they define 2 seperate project to make something like Scan Eagle !!!!?

یک مشت انسان نا شریف ملت ایران رو با رونمایی کردن ها مسخره کردند ، اینهمه جلیقه ی ضد گلوله رونمایی کردن ، اینهمه اسلحه ی تهاجمی رونمایی کردن ، اینهمه پهپاد و دوربین نظارتی و ... رونمایی کردن ولی توی سوریه نیروهای ما دارند به سبک 30 سال پیش « شهید » می شند ...

اگه روس ها نمی اومدن ، ما تا حالا بالای 15 هزارنفر تلفات می دادیم با این سبک شهید سازی آقایان ....

حتی النصره و چهارتا گروه تروریستی هم دید نظامیشون از این آقایان بهتره و بلدند چطور بجنگند ...
در حالی که برای کشتن یکی از فرمانده های میدانی اونها باید آتش شدید و عملیات وسیعی انجام داد ، فرمانده ها و جنرال های ما عین آب خوردن کشته می شند .... چرا !؟ چون دانش نظامی و تفکر نظامیشون قدیمی هست ...

Last edited:
we don't have enough money to mass produce Shahed 129

Bullshit ... S-129 recently passed all of the tests for mass production!

All of the previous models were prototypes (but operational !!!)

Why army can't buy some Shahed drone ( 123 , 127 , 129 ) from IRGC and spend ten times more to design another drone in the same class !?

General atomics has monopoly in male class drones...

Israelis also have Hermes 900 & Heron !

they did same thing with Scan Eagle !!!! there was just one drone but they define 2 seperate project to make something like Scan Eagle !!!!?

:coffee:

یک مشت انسان نا شریف ملت ایران رو با رونمایی کردن ها مسخره کردند ، اینهمه جلیقه ی ضد گلوله رونمایی کردن ، اینهمه اسلحه ی تهاجمی رونمایی کردن ، اینهمه پهپاد و دوربین نظارتی و ... رونمایی کردن ولی توی سوریه نیروهای ما دارند به سبک 30 سال پیش « شهید » می شند ...

نیروی های ما !؟

همچین میگی نیروهای ما انگار ما چند لشگر کوماندو آموزش دیده تو سوریه داریم

بیشتر این افراد داوطلبانه رفتن و در حد یکی دو ماه آموزش دیدن یا حتی ندیدن

مگه سربازهای آمریکایی که تو عراق و افغانستان کشته شدن کمبود آموزش یا تجهیزات داشتن!؟

میگی اسلحه ... ولی خبر داری همین اسلحه چقدر پیچیده هست !؟

تمام مدل های پیش از مدلی که اخیرا رونمایی شد دچار اشکال و ایراد بودن

آمریکا و روسیه مگه از روز اول بهترین سلاح هارو میساختن!؟

تازه ساختن اسلحه یه چیز هست تولید صنعتیش یه چیز دیگه

در حالی که برای کشتن یکی از فرمانده های میدانی اونها باید آتش شدید و عملیات وسیعی انجام داد ، فرمانده ها و جنرال های ما عین آب خوردن کشته می شند .... چرا !؟ چون دانش نظامی و تفکر نظامیشون قدیمی هست

فرماندهایی که کشته شدن خودشون مثل سرباز تو خط مقدم بودند

تازه فرمانده که نه ... مستشار

در ضمن ... این خود تو نبودی که میگفتی درست نیست جلوی اجنبی بحث کرد!؟

من حالم از کسایی که رنگ عوض میکنن بهم میخوره

Back
Top Bottom