What's new

Iran after protests...a Changed Iran in videos

People seem more happy about their social lives and freedom to wear what they want.:

I start in Kish Island....

in Tehran:

In Qeshm Island (Iran's largest island in Persian Gulf"

In Shiraz:

In Persepolis:
Lemme tell u a single girls who worn s**y cloth won't be any help of country, they r just like a parasite in a body that somehow manage the power to control .

Such a disgusting development...

I dont think forcing women to wear hijab is a good thing. With countries such as Indonesia that dont have such hijab enforcement rule but still can become more conservative should be an eye opener for any Muslim countries who want to have hijab enforcement rule.

Once again modernity and Islam can be hand in hand

This globalised culture is having a negative effect...

They are exporting feminism, thottery, LGBT, and all the negative things all at once. FFS.

Pakistan needs to repel this attack. We need our own version of Weibo and Islamic education should be a class taught in school.

This is modern day 5th generation warfare to ruin nations and stifle their development. They target weak groups to destabilise it.
20230103_040152.jpg

I dont think forcing women to wear hijab is a good thing. With countries such as Indonesia that dont have such hijab enforcement rule but still can become more conservative should be an eye opener for any Muslim countries who want to have hijab enforcement rule.

Islamic education is important. If no one is there to teach you and no one to actively see following it around you then you'll have the problem of not wanting to follow.

I like people like Mohammed Hijab and Daniel Haqiqatjou, Pakistan should use their content to devise an Islamic curriculum to teach at schools.

Islamic education is important. If no one is there to teach you and no one to actively see following it around you then you'll have the problem of not wanting to follow.

I like people like Mohammed Hijab and Daniel Haqiqatjou, Pakistan should use their content to devise an Islamic curriculum to teach at schools.

Iran Islamic education I believe is more hard core and has more time being taught in their school rather than countries such as Indonesia. I think the approach that should be improved.

These are the daughter of Indonesian famous Ulama, Quraish Shihab. He doesnt force his daughter to wear hijab, wearing hijab should comes from the heart

66772491-434483203817656-9080557083679916475-n-f7cd3456f19a92e3eae62140326716a7.jpg

This globalised culture is having a negative effect...

They are exporting feminism, thottery, LGBT, and all the negative things all at once. FFS.

Pakistan needs to repel this attack. We need our own version of Weibo and Islamic education should be a class taught in school.

This is modern day 5th generation warfare to ruin nations and stifle their development. They target weak groups to destabilise it.View attachment 909127

As they say, if you want to destroy a family, hit the woman first. A woman is not only a wife to a man, she is going to be a mother that raises her children and hence women build the backbone of every society. Women in Islamic teachings are socially more important than men. Their power can change the whole society. And in fact, by creation, women are socially stronger than men.

Western womem cannot be called free but easy to abuse. When you pull women out of their houses and families then throw them into the cycle of labor force, you have not only abused them willingly but also you have opened the way for colonizing the whole society. Children raised without undisputed discipline of a mother can be easily colonized and be disciplined by others.

My mother doesnt wear hijab until her 45 years old, but I would say she is a good mother, a good wife of my father. Something that doesnt come natural will not be good.

Every night she is praying Tahajud for the last 10 years

People seem more happy about their social lives and freedom to wear what they want.:

in Tehran:

In Shiraz:

In Persepolis:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

After the Westoxified, inferiority-complex ridden PersianNationalistards' mega hyper historical revolution......that was gonna bury the regime forever and even destroy Islam in Persia (as these r@tards claimed on twitter repeatedly)...failed miserably....all they have left is some random online videos of individual Iranian girls walking without head covering (such videos were on Youtube back in 2011 as well, mind you).

This is BEYOND pathetic. No wonder most Iranians are probably embarrassed of these cultureless diasporatoid "revolutionaries" hellbent on destroying their homeland while they sip whiskey in the comfort of their Bel Air's mansions. Recently there was a video where 'Iranians patriots' in US were urging Biden on the street to not lift sanctions or sign any nuclear deal with Iran. Its like secular Iranians in the West want Iranian masses in Iran to suffer and Israel/West bombing the living hell out of Iranian cities and villages. Utterly despicable lot

Western colonizers have shoved this lie into our minds as a divine truth that Islam imprisons women and takes men to a higher place. That's a ridiculous lie.

In Quran, there never exists a Surah named Men (Rejal) but we have a Surah named women (Al-Nisa).

But how women are respected in society? By openening their beauties to every passing guy, by letting the pervert to say, hey what a body?! That's an insult to women. Western culture in its nature is an insult to women's social place.

Islam doesn't look at women as a tool of joy but as an equal existence to men and for men to have any sort of relationship with them they require qualification. Women are so respected in Islam that no men can even touch them without Permission. Islam has shut every door of abusing women. And to keep this high place, women have to follow Islamic rules which enables them to control men and influence them inside the concept of family while keeping their social freedom in the concept of Hijab.

Witg Hijab, their appearance would be no different to men. No way to abusing them.

Wow they really made so much progress, Iran is now Number 1 country, only if progressiveness comes from taking off clothes than every Cavemen/women would be the most progressive human one earth. I understand their protests and frustrations but this is not the way and it will further divide Iranian society.

If iran didnt employ any kind of rule to preserve iranian women would be half naked by now. or beating up hijabi women like they do in turkey.

If iran didnt employ any kind of rule to preserve iranian women would be half naked by now. or beating up hijabi women like they do in turkey.

Nope, I believe Muslim society will keep being more conservative than Western countries. Islam as religion is quite strong as long as Dakwah is still free. After oppressing Islam quite long under Ataturk, current Turkey is getting more conservative, even Islamist party like AKP can will the election since 2000, and if AKP lost the election this year it will be Erdogan that needs to be blamed.

Iran under Shah Iran is no different with Indonesia during that time

Garuda Indonesia costume in 1970's

ed654b8f-c290-4558-a5f6-fc1c3650fd84.jpeg

Garuda Indonesia costume in 2020

bekap-dan-kebaya-ikat-didiet-maulana-bakal-keliling-dunia-8eboQ8ftnx.jpg

in Tehran:

In Shiraz:

In Persepolis:
love these videos, but these are selected ones . the majority of people who removed the scarf , used a more moderate approach, what you see in thumbnail of these videos is completely misleading to the reality of what you see in the video which is a lot more moderate

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

After the Westoxified, inferiority-complex ridden PersianNationalistards' mega hyper historical revolution......that was gonna bury the regime forever and even destroy Islam in Persia (as these r@tards claimed on twitter repeatedly)...failed miserably....all they have left is some random online videos of individual Iranian girls walking without head covering (such videos were on Youtube back in 2011 as well, mind you).

This is BEYOND pathetic. No wonder most Iranians are probably embarrassed of these cultureless diasporatoid "revolutionaries" hellbent on destroying their homeland while they sip whiskey in the comfort of their Bel Air's mansions. Recently there was a video where 'Iranians patriots' in US were urging Biden on the street to not lift sanctions or sign any nuclear deal with Iran. Its like secular Iranians in the West want Iranian masses in Iran to suffer and Israel/West bombing the living hell out of Iranian cities and villages. Utterly despicable lot
first the video is misleading , if you watch it you see the reality is completely different than what is shown as a still image in video place holder..
second its not persia , its Iran.
and no they are not ashamed of them .as what you say is wrong and what you call patriot are NCR which neither are patriots nor represent the people who come on streets

Back
Top Bottom