What's new

Hamas military announces it captured Israeli soldier

Just feel horrible at demise of these people, now they celebrate simple capture of soldier. Expect another 200 palestinian killed tomorrow.

Shaoul Aroon,are you sure that he is that much important that Israel will agree to bargain with ?unless he enjoys high post in mossad or IF.
I do not know of Hamas demands. However,even though if Israel accepts to fulfill hamas's demands, what is the guarantee that they will keep their words?
I hope that this massacre will stop soon,Inshallah.
Regards

We will find out soon. This can only be a positive development though.

I'm Arab myself.

@BLACKEAGLE
u as an Arab n Jordanian should know that the martyrs are in a better place so that is no loss, the real defeat is to kneel like ur dog of a king does, u and ur kind do not worth the behind of a shoe of a mujahed in Hamas wich is MB
53c91363611e9b844b8b4586.jpg

What else did you expect from these junk people? Now the Jewish sympathizers amongst our ranks come here to put us down for making this achievement as if it's a crime to capture a terrorist who came to murder women and children.

What a disgusting shameful Arab. Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia , Egypt, US, Israel all tried destroying Gaza. You terrorists failed. God is going to destroy. Shame on you, all the sahaba would kill you.

27 Israeli soldiers killed and 2 civilains.

Of course garbage Arabs like you express dissapointment when Palestinians can defend theirselves. You're a damned Jew.
Look my friend, you can't just call anybody terrorist because it's you. Of course I don't say that because they fight Israel which is their right, but because they are disgusting base creatures who use Palestinians as human shields while the cowards hide in the basement. I will not clap for them while they do that. Israel consider it's citizens the most precious and do anything to protect them while your Hamass consider it's people the cheapest thing to trade in politics. What is Hamass is counting on to get a better offer for cease fire? Is it counter-fire? Of course not, it's Palestinian blood and yet world sympathy. Got it stateless?

He is from the 'Golani' Brigade. This is why Israel was shelling eastern Gaza city last night all over the place mass murdering civilians.

Seriously, so what now?

Murder him?

You think thats gonna make them quit?

No, they will strike back twice as hard and the cycle of violence will continue...

I dont see any reason to celebrate....Esp when it was supposed to be a cease fire case...What if the Israelis' do another round of collective punishment? 350 civilian deaths for 3 teenagers dont know how many for soldiers!
Actually the israeli attacks was in return to hamaz firing rockets from gaza and not for 3 children killed.Even during the course of ongoing conflict israel has atleast twice proposed ceasefire which the hamas refused.

Look my friend, you can't just call anybody terrorist because it's you. Of course I don't say that because they fight Israel which is their right, but because they are disgusting base creatures who use Palestinians as human shields while the cowards hide in the basement. I will not clap for them while they do that. Israel consider it's citizens the most precious and do anything to protect them while your Hamass consider it's people the cheapest thing to trade in politics. What is Hamass is counting on to get a better offer for cease fire? Is it counter-fire? Of course not, it's Palestinian blood and yet world sympathy. Got it stateless?

No, you're a Jewish terrorist who supports terrorism against Muslims. I know Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt all thought God would just watch while they're trying to destroy Islam. This is God's minimal punishment against you. God will make an earthquake upon you in the near future. Hamas is the national army for the Palestinian people fighting face to face against Israeli terrorists as evident by capturing this terrorist!

You should know that God listens to the prayers of the people during Ramadan. His victory for the faithful people is coming soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom