What's new

Hamas military announces it captured Israeli soldier

Actually the israeli attacks was in return to hamaz firing rockets from gaza and not for 3 children killed.Even during the course of ongoing conflict israel has atleast twice proposed ceasefire which the hamas refused.
Yes coz the proposals did not include anything too much for the Palestinians...like it did not include giving any rights to the Palestinians....

Last edited:
@BLACKEAGLE
u as an Arab n Jordanian should know that the martyrs are in a better place so that is no loss, the real defeat is to kneel like ur dog of a king does, u and ur kind do not worth the behind of a shoe of a mujahed in Hamas wich is MB
53c91363611e9b844b8b4586.jpg
God forbid, I'm all with my brothers in Gaza, but will never clap to the ones who misuse them. Please be honest with me, what is Hamass counting on to get a better place in negotiation? It's strength or showing off it's people dead bodies to get sympathy?

Actually the israeli attacks was in return to hamaz firing rockets from gaza and not for 3 children killed.Even during the course of ongoing conflict israel has atleast twice proposed ceasefire which the hamas refused.

Source? Stop lying. Hamas had nothing to do with the Israeli settlers in the West Bank.
I was referring to the "capture" situation.

They can't react to anything, they are on the offensive. As I said, this is a reaction from Hamas.
Seriously, so what now?

Murder him?

You think thats gonna make them quit?

No, they will strike back twice as hard and the cycle of violence will continue...

You are stupid, you can't 'murder' a terrorist who is invading your land. And no, Hamas never killed any POW's.

Quite an embarrassing performance by Israel's ground forces today. The incompetence can only be masked by forcing a rise in civilian death toll. Hear '06 echoes.

Worse than 2006. Their shelling against civilians, that is.

Last edited:
No, you're a Jewish terrorist who supports terrorism against Muslims. I know Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt all thought God would just watch while they're trying to destroy Islam. This is God's minimal punishment against you. God will make an earthquake upon you in the near future. Hamas is the national army for the Palestinian people fighting face to face against Israeli terrorists as evident by capturing this terrorist!

You should know that God listens to the prayers of the people during Ramadan. His victory for the faithful people is coming soon.
Look darling, I wish they win and get their rights back. But this is not how it is, all we see is more blood and destruction of Palestinian people just to keep Hamass in power. I don't defend my country or any other Arab country regarding Palestine, they all let us down. Would you like me to clap for you? No I will not, because I think this is against your interests Mr. kid. After a couple weeks, after this is over ASAP inshalaah, please prove me wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

Look darling, I wish they win and get their rights back. But this is not how it is, all we see is more blood and destruction of Palestinian people just to keep Hamass in power. I don't defend my country or any other Arab country regarding Palestine, they all let us down. Would you like me to clap for you? No I will not, because I think this is against your interests Mr. kid. After a couple weeks, after this over ASAP inshalaah, please prove me wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

I want this to end soon as well. All of us do, I'm speaking to my family and friends on a daily basis. The problem is we are facing a brutal enemy that will not stop denying us our basic rights in our own land. Sometimes you can't do anything about it. Hamas isn't in power, they gave up power and they don't want to govern Gaza. This is lead by the unity government. However, after the situation in the West Bank they used that as a pretext to attack Gaza. To achieve many political objectives and get Netnayahu's party elected.

This latest development will help end the Israeli offensive. The siege on Gaza must be lifted. So we could have long lasting peace. This is a struggle by every Palestinian in Gaza who wants basic rights and right to a quality life.

Israeli army(according to twitter sources) is denying this claim made by Hamas's armed wing. I don't believe they would just make this up.

No official statement from Israeli army as of yet

Celebratory gunfire heard in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq

The Israelis are denying the capture - they've listed him as one of the 13 soldiers killed today (which Hamas say are 14).

It is kinda sad to see all the HAMAS bashing in this thread. I guess we have become so accustomed to IDF aggression that we don't care if they shell and bomb a couple hundred, but start pointing fingers at HAMAS for a captured israeli.
Hamass screwed up, I can't respect them for using their own people as human shields and for other reasons but they have nothing to do with this. You know, Arabs have always abstained from criticizing resistance groups because simply the ones who do so would be called traitors and haters. You rarely see anyone criticizing them even for their own good, it's forbidden, they are always right, until those groups thought themselves infallible. This is wrong and has been proved to be so wrong by looking at the history of this conflicts which is filled with constant downs. Actually I myself can't criticize them in many places including the NET, because I'll lose close people. Fortunately, I can do it here 8-)

The Israelis are denying the capture - they've listed him as one of the 13 soldiers killed today (which Hamas say are 14).

Have they made an official statement?

This must mean one is missing, he's either dead or alive.

@Hazzy997

A great victory for the Palestinian resistance.

In the past the Palestinians exchanged IDF soldiers for release of hundreds of their own from Israeli prisons.

I appeal to the Hamas leadership on humanitarian grounds to add the name of Pakistani prisoner Dr. Afia Siddiqui in Texas jail and her husband and other relatives in Guantanamo to the list of prisoners for exchange. Dr Afia Siddiqui had married an Arab Baluchi Mujahid who faught in Afghanistan.

Dr Afia Siddiqui was kidnapped by US operatives from her home in Karachi, Pakistan along with her three children and disappeared for many years. Then Yvonne Ridley the British convert journalist was told by a prisoner that they heard cries of a prisoner in the afghan jail and she raised her voice about the plight of Prisoner 650 in the world press.

After many years the Prisoner 650 was produced in a Court in America on charges of firing a weapon at her American guard. the americans in turn fired on her and hurt her. They claimed that she was caught in Qandahar with explosives and during interrogation attacked the guard. It was soon found out that Dr Afia Siddiqui had lost her mind because of torture and was sentenced to a Jail in Texas for the rest of her life. It is worth mentioning that two of her children were returned to her family while there is no news of the third. No mention was made in the trial of her years in captivity in American jails in Afghanistan.

Here is the link to Free Afia movt on facebook. Her sister Dr Fauzia Siddiqui is leading the movt and has met with Pakistani Interior Minister but there are only empty promises given to her.

Facebook

553321_10151499267943518_1044270753_n.jpg

1891288_10153938723230655_1317994799_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom