What's new

"Ham bahasiat qaum munafiq hain" brigade

Crusher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have realized over the years that Pakistan has a "brigade" of people in the media that love to use statement such as "ham bahasiat qaum munafiq hain", "ham bahasiat qaum chor hain" etc. These are the typical characters that come to my mind who love to use such rubbish statements on the Pakistan news channels.

irshad-bhatti-s-critical-comments-on-nawaz-sharif-s-recent-speech.jpg

Aftab-Iqbal.jpg

OIP.CT0wGwHDfp4fTCRWQEIxCQHaDt

chief-justice-taunted-dr-babar-sattar-on-one-of-his-article-in-dawn-news.jpg

anjumrasheed.jpg

These are some of the comic characters that come to my mind that love to use sentences with this "seegha" of "ham". Please share other characters belonging to "ham bahasiat qaum munafiq hain" brigade.

Last edited:
Why?
I support freedom of speech and they should be allowed to say what is on their mind.
Just like you have freedom to say what ever on PDF.

Hypocrisy is not freedom of expression.

How did you conclude that? I am curious now before I was just gonna mess with ya head

yes it is.
You are allowed to be a hypocrite.
How people react to your hypocrisy ... now that is the real test.

If you give two contradictory statements you are going to run into legal problems.

A verbal contract is binding in most parts of the world in a legal code.

why do you think religious people curse the hypocrites when they go to their worship places? its not good for public safety.

If you give two contradictory statements you are going to run into legal problems.

A verbal contract is binding in most parts of the world in a legal code.

why do you think religious people curse the hypocrites when they go to their worship places? its not good for public safety.
Your ability to miss the point is legendary.

I just want to point out that you oppose free speech while living in a nation that, by law, protects it
And you are on a forum which, by it's nature, allows and encourages it.

But hey, do as I say, not as I do right?

This kind of speech robs the society of courage and bravery. Muslims have been pessimistic for a long time. Allama Iqbal struggled his whole life to undo it. Pakistan was the end result of his efforts.

I enjoy strong-willed speakers, this is why I love these two strong nationalist personalities, Dr. Shahid Masood and Orya Maqbool Jan.

Your ability to miss the point is legendary.

I just want to point out that you oppose free speech while living in a nation that, by law, protects it
And you are on a forum which, by it's nature, allows and encourages it.

But hey, do as I say, not as I do right?

a hypocrite will be a hypocrite in the Zambezi river as well as the Indus.

no hey ho hey about it

a hypocrite will be a hypocrite in the Zambezi river as well as the Indus.

no hey ho hey about it
Don't change a horse mid dream.

Are we just saying idioms to each other now?

Not even a single prominent anchor/journalist speak against Malik Raiz.

Malik Riaz is the MOST SANE PAKISTAN. He has understood Pakistanis so much and he knows exactly what card to play in Ramadan to make Pakistanis emotional and win sympathies and what card to play when on days like 14th August, 23rd March, and 6th September. He’s amazing. Applauses.
And this person can buy any institution...a whole institution within a moment of snap. Talk about judges, generals, doctors, police, and media.

Applauses again.

I have realized over the years that Pakistan has a "brigade" of people in the media that love to use statement such as "ham bahasiat qaum munafiq hain", "ham bahasiat qaum chor hain" etc. These are the typical characters that come to my mind who love to use such rubbish statements on the Pakistan news channels.

irshad-bhatti-s-critical-comments-on-nawaz-sharif-s-recent-speech.jpg

Aftab-Iqbal.jpg

OIP.CT0wGwHDfp4fTCRWQEIxCQHaDt

chief-justice-taunted-dr-babar-sattar-on-one-of-his-article-in-dawn-news.jpg

anjumrasheed.jpg

These are some of the comic characters that come to my mind that love to use sentences with this "seegha" of "ham". Please share other characters belonging to "ham bahasiat qaum munafiq hain" brigade.

There’s a difference between stating the reality, criticising and being outright pessimistic. Hassan Nisar is such a negative person that I sometimes feel he has some sort of undlying agenda which he covers up and is good at it.

However I feel the rest are merely stating the reality and criticising which is a good thing considering the current government’s overall hopeless performance. After all we live in a free country don’t we..

Back
Top Bottom