What's new

Yeh qaum taraqqi karay gi

1- You already had 2 warning before that one :P. I did not give you a 3 point warning.

2- Itna boring forum hai to bar bar kyun arahay ho?

3- Please share the post as well which you were given a warning for.

I wasn't looking for discussion over my ban or posts. I was just trying to make a point that in Pakistan everybody with little bit of authority misuses his power. And in this case, I just gave you your own example on your own thread. Nothing more or less.

PS: Edited my previous post as there is no need to discuss it further. Probably was a mistake on my side to bring it here. Good day

Anyways point being, we are a behis qaum now, jo kabhi ghalat ko ghalat samajhti nhn.

This is the sad state of affairs in this country. Yeh aik ASI ka beta hai, and he has this much akar. Wonder what others in senior positions will do. Just look at some of the logic presented by the kid, main kyun petrol zaya karoon apna lamba u turn lene kay liay!

Two incidents, I have personally encountered come to mind:

1- A motorcycle was coming from the wrong side of the road, and I was exiting a street. Naturally, if you turn into a one way road, you look at the right side, since that is where the traffic comes from. The motorcycle banged the left side of my car.

2- The wife and daughter of an NHA official (won't mention the name here), were out shopping in their green number Fortuner. The under 18 girl was driving the car, and she banged it on mine while she was getting out of a parking spot, and my car was beside her. I asked her to call a denter of her choice, and give the denter the money, and be done with it. She threatened me, and said "Ajao NHA kay office, wahan milti hoon tumhain". Now, thoray bauhaut jannay walay log hamaray bhi hain in some positions, so I was like "Chalain". When she saw that I wasn't getting scared by her threats, she accused me of harrassing her for money. Now, if I am driving the car I am and working the job I am, I really don't want to harrass a woman in a market (that too rozon main dopahar ko), for 4000 PKR. A young Captain comes (jo aaj kal Instagram Captains hain), and says "I am Captain XYZ, let's leave it bla bla bla". I tell him to keep out of this. It wasn't really a matter of money, but of principle. The lady finally relents, the local shopkeeper who knows me well calls over a denter from nearby, the denter quotes an amount, and the lady gives it to him. I don't even touch the money. All the while, the girl was in the car crying! I do now think that I should have called the police on her, but oh well.

Anyways point being, we are a behis qaum now, jo kabhi ghalat ko ghalat samajhti nhn.

I once tried to overtake a very slow car but then saw on the other lane 3 cars coming towards me, 2nd one was overtaking the 1st car and 3rd was overtaking the 2nd car. I was like 😳

Went to 2 different weddings and the 1st one people were fighting to get to the food sitting, the manager was saying wait 10mins but they all pushed him and went running to the food and attacked it, the whole tambu nearly fell. 2nd wedding I was sitting and relaxing till the waiters announce food is ready, as soon as he announced its ready, people out of nowhere ran towards the food, am thinking why? Knowing there is plenty of space and food available. Then was told it was normal practise. There is no disciple, self respect, lying, blackmail, corruption is normal thing. Ofcourse there are good people aswell but majority i met are like this.

When IK opened the governor house for picnic, did people see the after photos, unbelievable amount of litter everywhere. Its hurting to mention this but its the reality we must accept and then change ourselves so the future changes.

I wasn't looking for discussion over my ban or posts. I was just trying to make a point that in Pakistan everybody with little bit of authority misuses his power. And in this case, I just gave you your own example on your own thread. Nothing more or less.

PS: Edited my previous post as there is no need to discuss it further. Probably was a mistake on my side to bring it here. Good day

All good my man...nothing personal with you or anyone else on the forum.

To be very honest, our society is morally, ethically, and economically bankrupt. Pakistan is more like a jungle which is the survival of the fittest or perhaps the survival of the most powerful. Sadly, if you don't have relatives or friends high up then people wouldn't bother you eating alive.

Everyone thinks by associating themselves with certain governmental institutes will make them look powerful, when in reality they may never have heard of such institutes. The thing is since there is lack of judicial system people want to take things into their own hands and will not let go any chance to exploit the weak.

Spot on. If you try to be a good person, your doomed. If you show money, power, big cars house, mix with the corrupt then people respect you because they know the consequences. The weak or good souls have difficulty surviving. If we had just system then we wouldn't need to bow to the powerful for justice, and this would mean powerful wouldn't be so important anymore and this is why the status quo support this corrupt system.

All the while, the girl was in the car crying! I do now think that I should have called the police on her, but oh well.
both incidents show sense of entitlement for the wrong reason ..... this mentality has prevailed in almost every Pakistani

Back
Top Bottom