What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for LSP 5 as this A/c will be used for testing AOA.

LSP-4

DSC_0340.JPG

DSC_0201.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

Courtesy: tarmak007.blogspot.com

Can anybody say something regarding the diameter of the nose, or of MMR/2032?

Tejas LSP-4 completes its successful maiden flight (above) at HAL airport in Bangalore on June 2. The flight lasted for 40 minutes. Gpr Capt Suneet Krishna piloted the aircraft. Interestingly, the same pilot had flown the first flight of PV-1 in 2003."This is fully equipped with IOC standards," says a thrilled ADA boss P.S. "More aircraft will join the fleet," says HAL chief Ashok Nayak. "We shall and we will," says Team NFTC.
The aircraft flew at an altitude of 11 km, went supersonic and touched 1.1 Mach speed with Test Director Gp Capt D. Chakravorty, guiding the pilot from the telemetry facility of NFTC. A chase aircraft was flown by the Chief Test Pilot of NFTC Gp Capt RR Tyagi with Wg Cdr Prabhu as the Test Director. The test flight was supervised by Air Cmde Rohit Varma, the Project Director (Flight Test) at NFTC. The flight was also witnessed by Cmde BS Prahar, NM who is the ACNS (Air) at Naval HQ.
Team LCA will now gear up for the hot-weather trials along with the first flight of LSP-5.
http://tarmak007.blogspot.com/

for weapon point of view

Yeah, but what has it to do with my question about the diameter of the nose, or radar?
I don't think there is a shortage of weapon stations, I think they could easily add to more at the wing tips, which wouldn't need any big re-designs of the wings, or fuselage. Just like other delta wing fighters has, like Mirage 2000, Gripen, EF, or Rafale.

8 is more than enough for a light aircraft...how many more u need?

Why we are designing same fighter(LCA) again and again.

Its stupid. They should be more ambitious and build variants of new designs.

There is no point in repeating same thing again and again(LSP-1 has same design as LSP-5).

Why we are designing same fighter(LCA) again and again.

Its stupid. They should be more ambitious and build variants of new designs.

There is no point in repeating same thing again and again(LSP-1 has same design as LSP-5).

LSP stands for limited series production and these are improvements made to the prototype and it is the production model of LCA MK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom