What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i keep a high respect for any defence personnel be it from our advisories .:cheers: & you are my fav1.:smitten:
as far as using mi17 in kargil is concerned it is a documented fact as other copters of india wher incapable to operate there..
as far as DRDO is concerned i feel its only a cost/time over run organisation,i heard it was manufacturing mosquito replient cream,berry juice, growing patato in ladakh other than doing its actual task.;)
sir i hold no grudges agst any 1, be it india or else:no:.
this may be my last post as my university exams are near:hang2:.
what ever i posted ,just to test your responce nothing else.
HAL doing nice job & may be LCH would see some exports when its parameters are met.

As Per DRDO Growing Potatoes and Berry Juice-Experimentation at High Altitudes issue is concerned, I don't know much. BUT, even if they are into it, that's what Defense Research and Development Stands for, R&D for Defense purposes, even if it involves making platoons and unit self-sufficient in food production at bad and difficult terrains (Obviously, DRDO is a large organization and not all of DRDO manpower must have been involved in this project, leaving every other priority projects behind:lol:).

As per your cost/benefit analysis about DRDO, we know what DRDO has achieved and done for the country, in the field of making the nation self-reliant by working from scratch. Today we are amongst the very few countries which are on the path of manufacturing their own missiles, helicopters, Air crafts, Tanks etc etc

Nobody holds any grudge againt you too, go ahead and crack your examz!! All the Best! Hope you pass with flying colors! :cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
What HAL has done is commendable I suppose, I'm talking about induction time from date of first flight.

Brother, IAF have had requested frequent changes in technical requirements in Tejas, i.e being very demanding and obviously it has taken some time. But nonetheless, the production is in full swing, you will soon witness induction ceremony this year end or start of 2011.:agree:

what a bull **** are they testing this tank,by credible source i ment official words of IA not any cheep crap buddy.
better try next time:hitwall:

Seems you are one Chinese that trusts official IA speak, what is your view on the 2 front war doctrine that has been recently officiated by IA ? :bounce:

Why do you selectively choose to disbelieve? :flame:

It should operate from LEH airfield

Why does anything air borne in India have to earn its stripes at Leh? With the newly expounded blitzkrieg strategy in IA, looking at victory in couple of days or thereabouts, we only need to make sure this works in the plains of Pakistan :taz: & that we have sufficient numbers to keep advancing despite attrition.

oh! india manufacture doors for air bus, but china manufactures its own airbus:chilli:.
had copieng would have bin so easy ,india would have at least copied a decent assult rifile other than INSAS let alone bigger hardware.:toast_sign:

I don't know why Indians make it look so hard, after all the art of reverse engineering has been mastered quite successfully by our neighbour to the north. BTW Why is China still calling it an airbus? :whistle:

Last edited:
i have a small doubt, the landing gear in both the LCH and the WZ-10 is not retractable. this means they will be sticking out the whole time, wont this severely affect its radar cross-section?

Attack helicopters are usually fronters for an advancing armoured/road mobile missile column. So in the usual requirement they should fly low, which because of ground noise makes them as it is very very hard to detect. If they fly high the enemy aircraft can easily knock them out. I don't know if stealth was even part of the GSQR. More likely they want a bird that can deliver a knock out punch, be nimble in air, and have a thick hide to take a few hits before it either goes down or takes evasive action. In case it goes down the landing gear acts as a roll cage.

LCH+New+3-723160.jpg

LCH+New+2-724280.jpg

LCH+New+1-725266.jpg

LCH+New+4-726476.jpg

^^^^^

Grt pics Praveen!! I think they are two different camera guys, because the angels and altitudes are different. Any Video or they are keeping it secret?

Good pics praveen. It looks like they have tried hard to make it stealth as far as possible. I would like to see it in large number in IA/IAF/IN service. It along with Arjun, Abhay, Pinaka and Bhim can be a formidable tactical combination.

I don't know why Indians make it look so hard, after all the art of reverse engineering has been mastered quite successfully by our neighbour to the north. BTW Why is China still calling it an airbus? :whistle:

bcas it has capicity of bus ,flying in air:rofl:
i came to know that india is making a 10-14 seater palne named saras,nice try may be later you could copy an air bus like we did.:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom