What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not go in discussion on cheating copying etc. End of the day what matters is that if we have the capacity to make a combat helicopter. Same applies for others.

stick to the topic or else ill close this thread :angry:

wow so many deleted post, must be a record lol

wow.... our LCH look really beautiful:kiss3: . but let me dance first
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

sorry i am late, but i was banned for week for telling some FACTS about JF -17.......:hang2:

hey Desi dog does lch is going to have Radar on it's top:pop:

1) Sources plz?
2) Which engine is finalized for LCA?
3) Which radar is finalized for LCA?
4) Is the production is started?

Please post the references to prove your quotes.

Thank you:)

Production is already on as we speak - The First 40 aircrafts will be delivered to the IAF by the End of 2011 - The First 20 by the end of 2010.

The Mark 2 version will be developed on the sidelines of MK-1 production so as soon as the assembly line gets free the MK-2 production is started. Right now the right time frame for MK-2 production to start is by 2012.

As for Mark 2 - there are rumours that the Elta EM 2052 Aesa Radar will be used. The current MK1 engine is GE-F404 IN 20 which better than the one which powered the first prototypes. The next engines as we all know will be either the EJ-200 (with or without TVC) or the GE-414.

The Choice of the engine will depend on the MMRCA deal. If the SH is selected then GE-414 (or even the Gripen) and if Typhoon then the EJ-200.

:cheers:

DRDO's AESA EFFORT WITH LRDE FOR LCA and AEW

trmodules_big.jpg

Power rating of 3.5-5 is quite less but since it is first attempt anything will be accepted.
Everything apart DRDO logo on image does looks nice

Fighters generally have X band AESA radars. S and L bands are more favoured by non-US AWACS and surveillance radar platforms. Thus I would contend that the said development may be for the DRDO AWACS but not for LCA. The recent RFI by DRDO for T/R modules for an AESA radar program for LCA seems to point us to the same conclusion.

Just to give you an idea; Zhuk-AE, APG-79, SABR, APG-80 are all X-band radars.

Production is already on as we speak - The First 40 aircrafts will be delivered to the IAF by the End of 2011 - The First 20 by the end of 2010.

The Mark 2 version will be developed on the sidelines of MK-1 production so as soon as the assembly line gets free the MK-2 production is started. Right now the right time frame for MK-2 production to start is by 2012.

As for Mark 2 - there are rumours that the Elta EM 2052 Aesa Radar will be used. The current MK1 engine is GE-F404 IN 20 which better than the one which powered the first prototypes. The next engines as we all know will be either the EJ-200 (with or without TVC) or the GE-414.

The Choice of the engine will depend on the MMRCA deal. If the SH is selected then GE-414 (or even the Gripen) and if Typhoon then the EJ-200.

what if RAFALE is chosen GURUJI....

This money was needed for a long time!! This will not just help further production but further R&D into LCA Mk2 Program and our Fifth Generation MCA!!
1465.gif

why ppl is still counting the number of test flights of LCA if the mass production already started? Now it's April 2010 and are you really expecting IAF to receive 20 LCA by the end of 2010? and I read somewhere that the production capacity of LCA is capped at 8 per year? MK2 production start by 2012? :rofl:

why ppl is still counting the number of test flights of LCA if the mass production already started? Now it's April 2010 and are you really expecting IAF to receive 20 LCA by the end of 2010? and I read somewhere that the production capacity of LCA is capped at 8 per year? MK2 production start by 2012? :rofl:

Retard - The FoC will be received by 2012 and LCA MK 2 will most likely start by 2012 because it is already being worked upon while we speak.

‘India can manufacture only 8 Light Combat Aircraft a year’

It is extendable to 12 aircrafts per year. I am sure ADA and HAL will come up with a way to get the 40 by 2012-13 time frame. And the MK2 does not need many modifications. If EJ 200 then none, and now even GE has stated that the GE-414 IN will most likely not need any modifications too.

So Happy TROLLING RETARD!

But tell me what happened to the J-10 when it crashed? do you have any idea?

:rofl:

OR Why has the FC-1 not been inducted into your AF?

:rofl:

what if RAFALE is chosen GURUJI....

Yes Sir Ji, then i believe they already would have an answer for which one to chose and might be just sitting on it to see which aircraft is given the clearance!

But I think the Snecma M88 with higher thrust will be bigger for the LCA?

Yes Sir Ji, then i believe they already would have an answer for which one to chose and might be just sitting on it to see which aircraft is given the clearance!

But I think the Snecma M88 with higher thrust will be bigger for the LCA?

The germans have assured us that all american parts in EF will be substituted.With Ej200 we seem to be headed for the EF, keeping all four countries happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom