What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if RAFALE is chosen GURUJI....

Keep in mind that this deal is only for 100 + 50 optional engines and the aim behind it is, to get a proven and ready engine that needs the least ammount of changes. Also IAF/MoD are still interested in Kaveri-Snecma co-development, what means that they could go for 100-150 EJ 200/GE 414, but when Kaveri-Snecma engine is ready, could integrate this engine for further (LCA MK3?), or export orders.

The benefits are obvious, less dependance on foreign nations (especially the US) for IAF, as well as export customers. More indigenous parts in LCA, what was aimed from the start of the development and that LCA could be cheaper, because Kaveri-Snecma engine should still be cheaper than GE 414.

This engine deal and the MMRCA competition are not directly linked with each other (even Euro Jet said that in the Livefist report), but of course it would reduce the logistical costs of IAF to have less different engines. So if Rafale would be chosen in MMRCA and it is offered with integration of Kaveri-Snecma engine, it will offer common engines only for further orders, or later blocks.

wow so many deleted post, must be a record lol

Donot know yaar , why these chineese person start posting things which are not even related to topic. You see any of the topic, LCH , Stealth Frigates etc etc.

We should not be replying to those guys and concentrate on our engineer's achivements.

The germans have assured us that all american parts in EF will be substituted.With Ej200 we seem to be headed for the EF, keeping all four countries happy.

Any source MANISH.

As far as i know- Only METEOR replacing AIM120 is in line , that too by 2017.

Donot know yaar , why these chineese person start posting things which are not even related to topic. You see any of the topic, LCH , Stealth Frigates etc etc.

We should not be replying to those guys and concentrate on our engineer's achivements.

This is a often repeated story. Any post reporting some good news from India gets derailed pretty soon. I would blame the stupid Indian members here who fall into the classic and very obvious trap laid by trolls from Chinese and Pakistani members.
I don't understand why the Indian members don't have the sense to recognize the flame bait and instead of reporting it, they take it too personally and start making more stupid responses and a really good thread goes down the sewer.
Not only noobs, but even some senior members keep falling into this trap repeatedly. Why cannot they have some sense to ignore these well known 50cent party trolls? I feel more frustrated reading the replies of Indians members to troll posts, than the troll posts themselves. Let the barking dogs bark, you don't have to bark back to make any point.

Not only noobs, but even some senior members keep falling into this trap repeatedly. Why cannot they have some sense to ignore these well known 50cent party trolls? I feel more frustrated reading the replies of Indians members to troll posts, than the troll posts themselves. Let the barking dogs bark, you don't have to bark back to make any point.[/QUOTE]

WELL SAID
:sniper:

Any source MANISH.

Meteor is said to be ready by 2013/14 and will be available for MMRCAs, the EF can't get rid of all US weapons, because unless they go for French AASM, they must go for US Paveway, or JDAM as main A2G weapons and specially UK will resist to go for French weapons.

Retard - The FoC will be received by 2012 and LCA MK 2 will most likely start by 2012 because it is already being worked upon while we speak.

‘India can manufacture only 8 Light Combat Aircraft a year’

It is extendable to 12 aircrafts per year. I am sure ADA and HAL will come up with a way to get the 40 by 2012-13 time frame. And the MK2 does not need many modifications. If EJ 200 then none, and now even GE has stated that the GE-414 IN will most likely not need any modifications too.

So Happy TROLLING RETARD!

But tell me what happened to the J-10 when it crashed? do you have any idea?

:rofl:

OR Why has the FC-1 not been inducted into your AF?

post reported.
BTW, this is LCA thread and it has nothing to do with J10 or FC-1. Your trolling need to be stopped.

Retard - The FoC will be received by 2012 and LCA MK 2 will most likely start by 2012 because it is already being worked upon while we speak.

‘India can manufacture only 8 Light Combat Aircraft a year’

It is extendable to 12 aircrafts per year. I am sure ADA and HAL will come up with a way to get the 40 by 2012-13 time frame. And the MK2 does not need many modifications. If EJ 200 then none, and now even GE has stated that the GE-414 IN will most likely not need any modifications too.

So Happy TROLLING RETARD!

But tell me what happened to the J-10 when it crashed? do you have any idea?

OR Why has the FC-1 not been inducted into your AF?

There was no need to be abusive or use foul language.
Please respond maturely without resorting to personal attacks and flaming the thread. If not, please don't respond at all. There is no need to fall into the trap of a obvious flame bait post, designed to derail this thread.
People like you are doing more damage to threads like this, than the 50cent party trolls .

Any source MANISH.

News: ePaper | Front Page | National | Tamil Nadu | Andhra Pradesh | Karnataka | Kerala | New Delhi | Other States | International | Opinion | Business | Sport | Miscellaneous | Engagements |
Advts: Retail Plus | Classifieds | Jobs | Obituary |

National

Eurofighter will last 30 to 40 years: German envoy

K.V. Prasad

NEW DELHI: Eurofighter, one of the six contenders for the multibillion-dollar tender for 126 medium multirole combat aircraft (MMRCA), offers a cutting-edge technology without the End User Monitoring clause, German ambassador Thomas Matussek has said.

“It is really a next generation plane and it will be in service for the next 30 to 40 years,” he told The Hindu. “It also comes without any End User Verification, complete transfer of technology and production.”

End User Monitoring, which created a political controversy earlier this year, is a requirement the United States insists countries to which it supplies sensitive military equipment must agree to. American firms Lockheed Martin (F16) and Boeing (F/A18) are in the fray along with the Russian MiG, Swedish SAAB (Grippen) and French Dassault (Rafale).

Barring the first batch that will be supplied off-the-shelf, all fighters will have to be made in India under transfer of technology. Mr. Matussek said the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) would shift its entire technology, which means that in the event of war, the country will not have to worry about supplies from overseas.

As for software code supply, the ambassador said it would be much higher than what some competitors, including U.S. companies, might offer.

Germany has been nominated by the four-country consortium of EADS, which produces the Eurofighter, as the lead country to pitch for the fighter aircraft in India.

Mr. Matussek, while admitting that the Eurofighter was described as “expensive” by competitors, said the life cycle maintenance cost would even out the initial high price.

According to the Defence Procurement Policy, the offset clause makes it mandatory for the manufacturer to source 50 per cent of the value from India.

Strategic partner

Mr. Matussek said Germany was keen on supplying military equipment, including submarines, for the Navy. It preferred to have India as a strategic partner and, precisely for that reason, shelved the decision to supply similar equipment to Pakistan, he said.

As for the IAF’s mid-air refuel tanker, Mr. Matussek said the deal appeared to have hit a snag, with clearance stuck in the Defence Ministry. Although there is no official confirmation, reports indicate that Airbus A330 is preferred to Boeing.

Hang on lots more.Will post as I get time today.

why ppl is still counting the number of test flights of LCA if the mass production already started? Now it's April 2010 and are you really expecting IAF to receive 20 LCA by the end of 2010? and I read somewhere that the production capacity of LCA is capped at 8 per year? MK2 production start by 2012? :rofl:

No, Mass production has not started. Limited Serial Production (LSP) has started to manufacture 40 (20 before FOC & 20 after FOC) LCA-Tejas aircrafts to achieve IOC (Initial Operation Clearance) by 2010 and FOC (Final Operation Clerance) by 2012.
Tejas Mk2 will be mass manufactured (based on IAF requirements) after FOC.

Last edited:
This is a often repeated story. Any post reporting some good news from India gets derailed pretty soon. I would blame the stupid Indian members here who fall into the classic and very obvious trap laid by trolls from Chinese and Pakistani members.
I don't understand why the Indian members don't have the sense to recognize the flame bait and instead of reporting it, they take it too personally and start making more stupid responses and a really good thread goes down the sewer.
Not only noobs, but even some senior members keep falling into this trap repeatedly. Why cannot they have some sense to ignore these well known 50cent party trolls? I feel more frustrated reading the replies of Indians members to troll posts, than the troll posts themselves. Let the barking dogs bark, you don't have to bark back to make any point.

wat to do yaar....the Brain says ignore the troll..but the heart says give them back some @ZZ WH00pinG...nd unfortunately majority of the Indians listen to their heart more than their head. :devil::devil:

Don't reply the troll...more you reply more they post...if you don't reply hardly they post 4 or 5 times and they will go..that will be better solution...

There was no need to be abusive or use foul language.
Please respond maturely without resorting to personal attacks and flaming the thread. If not, please don't respond at all. There is no need to fall into the trap of a obvious flame bait post, designed to derail this thread.
People like you are doing more damage to threads like this, than the 50cent party trolls .

Sorry?

What foul language?

And its guys like you who just keep taking nonsense from people and thats why these guys come into threads and talk nonsense! I agree but then again there needs to be a time when you put your foot down.

How much more do you want to listen from no good people?

Cmon man, if we won't stand up for ourselves no one else will!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom