What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait and watch the game unfolding. Time has come for Many Meths to go down.

Only thing going down is the HAL Tejas and the pilot with it since his helmet will strike the canopy and toes will strike the instruments and the HAL modified ejection seat will fail to deploy until villagers find the wreckage of the plane and the remnants of the body. Hopefully then the current govt. will take the obvious approach and throw this doomed junk into cold storage and put behind us one of India's nastiest chapters.

Only thing going down is the HAL Tejas and the pilot with it since his helmet will strike the canopy and toes will strike the instruments and the HAL modified ejection seat will fail to deploy until villagers find the wreckage of the plane and the remnants of the body. Hopefully then the current govt. will take the obvious approach and throw this doomed junk into cold storage and put behind us one of India's nastiest chapters.

Why are you posing hilarious stuff??? Do you know the average height of IAF Pilots, on and average tallest 5% may face some difficulties.

If so the situation may arrive because IAF was nowhere while whole project was taking shape in drawings & testing. Never had any feedback from IAF, why cry now?????????

Why are you posing hilarious stuff??? Do you know the average height of IAF Pilots, on and average tallest 5% may face some difficulties.

If so the situation may arrive because IAF was nowhere while whole project was taking shape in drawings & testing. Never had any feedback from IAF, why cry now?????????

This post of yours shows you know nothing about the LCA project.

IAF gave plenty of feedback considering IAF pilots are the test pilots risking their lives flying this widow maker in the making.

When the helmet was designed to be too big to fit in the cockpit by HAL then IAF raised the issue and HAL modified the MB 00 ejection seat to make the helmet fit. Fully compromised the ejection seat to make the oversized faulty helmet fit.

So please know some facts before you vomit deluded fanboy crap all over the place.

LCA Tejas is a failure. A flying object capable of firing short range missiles and absolutely no endurance.

This post of yours shows you know nothing about the LCA project.

IAF gave plenty of feedback considering IAF pilots are the test pilots risking their lives flying this widow maker in the making.

When the helmet was designed to be too big to fit in the cockpit by HAL then IAF raised the issue and HAL modified the MB 00 ejection seat to make the helmet fit. Fully compromised the ejection seat to make the oversized faulty helmet fit.

So please know some facts before you vomit deluded fanboy crap all over the place.

LCA Tejas is a failure. A flying object capable of firing short range missiles and absolutely no endurance.

Keep you crap to your selves. Do you know that IAF was not even able to modify Ejection Seats on Killer MIG-21 as been done by PAF on their F-7 Chinies copy of MIG-21, they replaced them with Martin Backer Seats.

IAF was not able to do that till now. Who to blame for this and Genocide of Young IAF pilots.

If you don't understand the Issues please don't quote me.

P.S.: Test Pilots on Tejas are Certified Test Pilots, not any monopoly of IAF get your facts right.

Keep you crap to your selves. Do you know that IAF was not even able to modify Ejection Seats on Killer MIG-21 as been done by PAF on their F-7 Chinies copy of MIG-21, they replaced them with Martin Backer Seats.

IAF was not able to do that till now. Who to blame for this and Genocide of Young IAF pilots.

If you don't understand the Issues please don't quote me.

P.S.: Test Pilots on Tejas are Certified Test Pilots, not any monopoly of IAF get your facts right.

Why are you going off topic just because you lost the argument? Grow a pair and accept it.

HAL is the sole culprit of IAF fatality.

Where have i said Test pilots of HAL are purely IAF? IF you knew jackshit about testing standards then you would know that until IOC-1 is granted a mixture is always used. After IOC-2 its only IAF.

But then you know nothing except fiction so the normal terms don't apply to you.

I believe LCA was grounded in the past because of ejection seat problems and should have been rectified..
Why do you hate LCA so much ?
Which one is safer mig 21 or LCA ?
LCA intends to replace the low end, if it surpasses mirage then it's bonus isn't it?

Can u tell me any perfect fighter ? That never had an issue at all ?

Requirement for LCA is kept low to create artificial scarcity. How else you will convince $20 billion for rafale.

He is loosing his credibility as a journalist, since he should be unbiased and aim on facts not only hearsay, otherwise he would be not better than the defence bloggers we have.

Neither does the LCA MK1 has the flight performance of the Mirage, nor the capabilities of the upgraded version when it comes to missile load. And being better than Mig 21 can't be the yardstick for LCA, but how close it is to other modern 4th generation fighters like the Gripen C.

Comparative trials with mirage 2000 would let us know where LCA stands ,

Durability, maintenance and others factors whichever points which were tested in MMRCA should be compared as well to know whole spectrum.

I believe LCA was grounded in the past because of ejection seat problems and should have been rectified..
Why do you hate LCA so much ?
Which one is safer mig 21 or LCA ?
LCA intends to replace the low end, if it surpasses mirage then it's bonus isn't it?

Can u tell me any perfect fighter ? That never had an issue at all ?

Considering M2K is a 70's fighter and Tejas is Y2K+ fighter no its not a bonus at all.

Considering LCA is still a laboratory project with status of flying object it cannot be compared to the Mig-21. Also vast majority of Mig-21 in service with IAF were manufactured and assembled by HAL the safety record cannot be taken into account as HAL is renowned for making shitty flying objects which are called planes. Only Mig-21 which were made by Russia/Soviet Union can be taken into account.

The problem has not been rectified it only been worsened and brushed under the carpet. Both the HAL made helmet and the HAL modified MB 00 seat have been compromised due to ADA/HAL.

LCA is not a fighter and hence cannot be compared to fighters.

Comparative trials with mirage 2000 would let us know where LCA stands ,

Durability, maintenance and others factors whichever points which were tested in MMRCA should be compared as well to know whole spectrum.

I will support this, in many conditions...both M2k and LCA Mk1 may have similar performance specially A2A.

Having supported by AWAC or Su-30MKI for situational awareness, a BVR capable, Pyton-Top sight combo LCA Mk1 with ELTA pod is as capable as M2k in an A2A configuration.

He is loosing his credibility as a journalist, since he should be unbiased and aim on facts not only hearsay, otherwise he would be not better than the defence bloggers we have.

Neither does the LCA MK1 has the flight performance of the Mirage, nor the capabilities of the upgraded version when it comes to missile load. And being better than Mig 21 can't be the yardstick for LCA, but how close it is to other modern 4th generation fighters like the Gripen C.

What is the problem in comparative and competitive trials between Tejas MK-I and Mirage-2K. It will bring the truth to the Public weather ADA/DRDO or IAF which is on the fault. ADA/DRDO with inferior quality product or IAF for its LOVE FOR "PHORANE MAAL".

If a Journalist does not tag your thought line he is loosing creditability??? Good Logic!!!!

Apart from Weapons load Tejas MK-I beats Mirage-2000 on all accounts. Weather in air to air config or ground attack. Keep in mind Tejas demonstrated Multi Roll capabilities - PGM attack, Dispensation of Flare Chaffs and firing of Air to Air Missiles all in 100 seconds.

It will be definitely be comparable to Gripen C/D just match the spacs of Tejas MK-I & Gripen C/D you will know the answer.

The comparison is very much Important because "IAF is spending $40 Million per plane on upgradation of Mirages to latest Standard". If IAF thinks it is that much important to Upgrade Mirages then Mirages must be superior to Tejas-MK-I.

Last edited:
What is the problem in comparative and competitive trials between Tejas MK-I and Mirage-2K. It will bring the truth to the Public weather ADA/DRDO or IAF which is on the fault. ADA/DRDO with inferior quality product or IAF for its LOVE FOR "PHORANE MAAL".

If a Journalist does not tag your thought line he is loosing creditability??? Good Logic!!!!

Apart from Weapons load Tejas MK-I beats Mirage-2000 on all accounts. Weather in air to air config or ground attack. Keep in mind Tejas demonstrated Multi Roll capabilities - PGM attack, Dispensation of Flare Chaffs and firing of Air to Air Missiles all in 100 seconds.

It will be difenately be comparable to Gripen C/D just match the spacs of Tejas MK-I & Gripen C/D you will know the answer.

Sancho is the most credible :P

He gets to judge others credibility and issues certificate of credibility to the rest. Its one of the tricks of the "seculars".

Trials between M2K and Tejas are meaningless. GOI PR dept. can always say Tejas came out on top to secure a PR victory.

Ever since they said Arjun MBT beat T-90 trials just shows their mindset that they are willing to compromise on capability and national security in exchange for a PR victory and of course propaganda purposes.

When M2K is BVR capable and Tejas is not BVR capable what will the trial involve?

Top speed? Meaningless in actual combat.

Range? M2K hands down.

Endurance? M2K hands down.

But in the end who knows what the PR machine will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom