What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have question which is why not nation like india or some others. develop the russian engines like r-25 or the al-21 or r-35.

My imagination about the development is simple keep the design but increase the overall pressure to double and use fadic if you can.

is that possible or not just asking.

I have question which is why not nation like india or some others. develop the russian engines like r-25 or the al-21 or r-35.

My imagination about the development is simple keep the design but increase the overall pressure to double and use fadic if you can.

No that easy buddy.Aside from economic backlash from engine developing country,developing upon a ancient structure is more of a complex task than developing one

No offence but i cant understand a sentence of what you have posted. :crazy:

No offence but i cant understand a sentence of what you have posted. :crazy:
I'm sorry I think I have problem with writing.

but any way I try to say. Cant a country like India improving the Russian engines to a new level by increasing the overall pressure.

like improving some Russian engines like r-25 or r-35 or al-20 to bring them to same level of the modern engines.

unfortunately that's all I can offer in regards to writing some understood comment if you can't understand this then don't expect from me a better writing.

I'm sorry I think I have problem with writing.

but any way I try to say. Cant a country like India improving the Russian engines to a new level by increasing the overall pressure.

like improving some Russian engines like r-25 or r-35 or al-20 to bring them to same level of the modern engines.

unfortunately that's all I can offer in regards to writing some understood comment if you can't understand this then don't expect from me a better writing.
It's okay brother
Not a problem at all

The answer to ur question is no
We can't improve the engine the way you are saying
Reverse engineering is also not that easy

So,it's gonna take a little more time but we are going to have it sooner or later....

U r from which place brother????

It's okay brother
Not a problem at all

The answer to ur question is no
We can't improve the engine the way you are saying
Reverse engineering is also not that easy

So,it's gonna take a little more time but we are going to have it sooner or later....

U r from which place brother????
Iraq.

@Malik Alashter
As said by @45'22' , the biggest chalenge in reverse engg is metallurgy and qualityf of blades and other components.
Building an engine is one thing, reliability with decent hours for engine life is another thing, The best example would be chinese experience with ther WS engines. They simply have too short an engine life
Matter of fact, russina.soviet engine have an engine life shorter than western counterparts.

Metallurgy in engine building is a closedly guarded secret that no nation wants to share with others barring trearties.

@Malik Alashter
As said by @45'22' , the biggest chalenge in reverse engg is metallurgy and qualityf of blades and other components.
Building an engine is one thing, reliability with decent hours for engine life is another thing, The best example would be chinese experience with ther WS engines. They simply have too short an engine life
Matter of fact, russina.soviet engine have an engine life shorter than western counterparts.

Metallurgy in engine building is a closedly guarded secret that no nation wants to share with others barring trearties.
See I'm not engineer but I read from the net so I think the best bet for that matter is ceramics there are some ceramics that can be used as a heat barrier which the Russians use in their modern engines.

See I'm not engineer but I read from the net so I think the best bet for that matter is ceramics there are some ceramics that can be used as a heat barrier which the Russians use in their modern engines.
Umm i was talking more in general sense of the engine blades- we could have got single crystal supperalloy secrets withe EF deal...

Not true. Indian media had reported that pilots with feets like these cannot eject safely. :P

74c0c4b9f3155c0c3cdf74a62e8aae30._.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom