What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can't

parliament too has reservation,thats why:lol::lol:

making them slowly pvt is the best solution then & giving a greater role to Pvt sector.Once these Quota suckers see that their jobs are at stake & they will have to perform or Pvt sector will take their jobs they will start working too

why don't we remove quota in promotions,a lot of problems will be solved or slowly make all D-PSUs private
The Supreme Court, in its 16 November 1992 judgment in the Indra Sahney case, ruled that reservations in promotions are unconstitutional but all political parties unanimously made 77th amendment to the Constitution to please their vote bank & decision of Supreme Court became invalid.
Key scientific institutions like ISRO,HAL,DRDO are suffering from reservation only few like Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay & Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research are out of it.

The Supreme Court, in its 16 November 1992 judgment in the Indra Sahney case, ruled that reservations in promotions are unconstitutional but all political parties unanimously made 77th amendment to the Constitution to please their vote bank & decision of Supreme Court became invalid.
Key scientific institutions like ISRO,HAL,DRDO are suffering from reservation only few like Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay & Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research are out of it.

If the BJP manages to get a majority in RS & if they are really as good as we all think they are,perhaps they can atleast pass a law in the parliament to keep such institutions out of reservation.But we have to wait till 2017 till they get majority in RS,this thing can be achieved with the help of CBI

Once I talked one in bmrc guy who are in the recruitment team told the best among best got recruit ed. I do not know about others

If the BJP manages to get a majority in RS & if they are really as good as we all think they are,perhaps they can atleast pass a law in the parliament to keep such institutions out of reservation.But we have to wait till 2017 till they get majority in RS,this thing can be achieved with the help of CBI
Don't be so optimistic about BJP because amendments to provide promotion in reservation were brought thrice during the tenure of Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led NDA government and just once during the Congress government.No party wants to loose their vote bank.Privatisation is the only way.

Don't be so optimistic about BJP because amendments to provide promotion in reservation were brought thrice during the tenure of Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led NDA government and just once during the Congress government.No party wants to loose their vote bank.Privatisation is the only way.

Well a man in my position can just hope & don't underestimate modi,he might just be able to pull this off

Well a man in my position can just hope & don't underestimate modi,he might just be able to pull this off

He cannot,,,no one can................we are fucked for decades to come

He cannot,,,no one can................we are fucked for decades to come

No we are not stop thinking so negatively,if Reservation thing is not solved[which i think there is a good chance of happening]there are many other ways to correct the situation

No we are not stop thinking so negatively,if Reservation thing is not solved[which i think there is a good chance of happening]there are many other ways to correct the situation

U don't know the facts..........every 10 years there is a review on reservation whether to extend it or stop it.........last it happened 1-2 years back.

Now wait for post 2020

Somebody has challenged reservation free selection process of bmrc in court
Court notice on BMRCL recruitment - The Hindu

fucking retard nation

profile mein Sonia Gandhi and mu pe Narendra Modi ...sahi hai :-)

profile mein Sonia Gandhi and mu pe Narendra Modi ...sahi hai :-)

Just look at the trillion dollar smile yaar,also it reminds me of what dark times my county was in & i should do everything i can to prevent us from going back there.

U don't know the facts..........every 10 years there is a review on reservation whether to extend it or stop it.........last it happened 1-2 years back.

Now wait for post 2020

fucking retard nation

so you think that this man won't be in power for another term,in 2017 when BJP will gain majority in RS also & will have a complete hold over the parliament,they might not be able to fully roll back reservation but might pass some laws which will remove reservation from Strategic Institutions like ISRO,DRDO & HAL

Just look at the trillion dollar smile yaar,also it reminds me of what dark times my county was in & i should do everything i can to prevent us from going back there.

change kar yaar,,,ali asgar sai tha
please

Well I am not a pessimistic but Modi did nothing to decrease reservation in Gujrat govt jobs and with allies like Ram Vlilas paswan It is very difficult for him to remove quota system at India level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom