What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With this, 70 per cent components are now made in India by HAL with 100 per cent technology absorption as per the contract in airframe and engine.

So apart of the 70% that HAL makes, there are also parts that are outsourced to other Indian companies, like the MFDs that SAMTEL produces, EW parts of BEL..., more interesting however is the 100% of ToT in airframe and "engine".

Anyway, this is neither MKI nor JF 17 thread so everybody please back to topic!

1970987_606441042766706_1630595694_n.jpg

@mafiya

The visit covered indigenisation cell, manufacturing facilities for 4.5 generation aircraft, newly-established repair and overhaul facilities, final assembly of Su-30MKI aircraft and flight-testing hangar. The Air Chief appreciated the extent of technology absorption, indigenisation and the confidence level to take up ROH of Su-30MKI aircraft by HAL.

Presently. HAL is manufacturing the aircraft from the raw material phase and till date has produced 150 aircraft. HAL has manufactured approximately 43,000 components in airframe and 6,300 components for engines. Twenty six special technologies have also been absorbed and mastered. With this, 70 per cent components are now made in India by HAL with 100 per cent technology absorption as per the contract in airframe and engine.

HAL, IAF, ministry working on defence needs | Business Standard

Now thats official...

Nice info.

I think that was harsh bro !!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter what he tries to prove, but the first part is a clear personal attack against another member, which is against froum rules. Besides that Dazzler and I have repeatedly asked to keep disscussions on topic again.

Sorry PC Trouble

Just wanted to say GREAT NEW PICTURE OF LCA Tejas.

I just wish we had a squadron or two up and running

for me the Tejas already has superiority over its main adversary/competitor

1. American engines have better maintenance and longer lives
2. Tejas can carry a Indian Israeli & Russian BVR missle its not limited to one parent country
3. Tejas has more advanced build structure and flight control
4. Tejas RCS is said to be lowest in the IAF virtue of its size and composite build.

All winning attributes.

BUT where TEJAS fails is the length of time to get thru IOC & FOC and the slow almost standstil production capacity.

We Build 8 a year thry can build 16

THIS HAS TO CHANGE

ANYWAT CHECK THESE TEJAS CALENDER PICTURES FOLKES
Calendar 2014 - Tejas - India's Light Combat Aircraft

What is that shiny metallic intakes and exhaust on either side near the vertical fin on either side

Changes in rear under fuselage , right side bump behind oil exhaust , and may be dorsal spine are seen in KH 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom