What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Can anyone tell me whats the RCS of tejas

Your own media reported it.. N quoted lca eng guys.

Its not about the radar,but about the composite radome.Composites as you may know absorb radar waves,So the composite radome of LCA have to be replaced by a quartz one.

About media,they are ill informed about this stuff as you may know.

Its not about the radar,but about the composite radome.Composites as you may know absorb radar waves,So the composite radome of LCA have to be replaced by a quartz one.

About media,they are ill informed about this stuff as you may know.
Yes design issues n much more .. First resolve them .. Bcos on those specs.
Peace.

Yes design issues n much more .. First resolve them .. Bcos on those specs.
Peace.

Oh please,they are not design issues-integration of gun,refuelling probe ( already done ),further flight testing are stages every fighter project need to pass through

And only issue,it seems is the Nosecone-well its just a Nose cone !!

joqiw.jpg

nhvkb.jpg
7hvz.jpg
ynelx.jpg
hfg0e.jpg
9zdl.jpg
kshfe.jpg
3iog.jpg
ogr02.jpg

Please everyone report this guy,don't reply to TROLL. Let Mods take the action

really??
produced by pac??

there was a chinese cutout and no one can understand what that reads.
it was claimed that klj-7v2 or whatever has a range of 130 km for 5 m2 which i feel highly unbelieveable as zhuk me of mig-29k has 120 km range and so has apg-69v9 desbite both of them being considerably heavier than klj-7
It is close to a generation ahead than that absurd junk inducted by the air force of our western neighbor

First to nirankari Sikh he-man, KLJ-7 V-2 has become Swash plate radar with tracking to 300 degree and detection range of 130 KM for 5m2. If you want to keep in past

Swashplate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's not our problem that you wish to remain idiot on purpose. Now tell us if LCA radar is swash plate and has a 300 degree tracking range?

And for the junk idiot, Does your Least combat aircraft has 26 degree AoA, fire BVR, has internal DFRM?

u cannot expect such civility and common sense from a terrorist,can u.
no wonder he is a think tank too and i may soon get a negative rating
That would be sad, because the senior members are usually neutral folks who hold facts before anything else.
I would also advise not to engage in racist behavior. Tit for tat is not always a viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom