cant see the image
thats why i gave the link
1798070_597793076956428_953559430_n.jpg

AESA radar for LCA MK2 made by LRDE specs and range not know yet

Last edited:
thats why i gave the link
1798070_597793076956428_953559430_n.jpg

AESA radar for LCA MK2 made by LRDE specs and range not know yet

This is not an indigenous one, this picture is from Aero India 2009.. This certainly is not an Indian effort and even if it is, the TR modules are certainly not Indian, Antenna might be indigenous though.

This is not an indigenous one, this picture is from Aero India 2009.. This certainly is not an Indian effort and even if it is, the TR modules are certainly not Indian, Antenna might be indigenous though.
maybe your wrong buddy this time as LRDE had shown its TERM modules a few years(water/liquid cooled fighters while air cooled for AWACs) back let me get a link or foto or if some one has please post them

maybe your wrong buddy this time as LRDE had shown its TERM modules a few years(water/liquid cooled fighters while air cooled for AWACs) back let me get a link or foto or if some one has please post them

I would be the happiest person on earth if only someone can prove it otherwise, as an Indian I am as exited as you all are to hear about an Indigenous AESA Radar for Tejas. There might be developments happening in the country, but the above picture resembles CAPTOR AESA..

I would be the happiest person on earth if only someone can prove it otherwise, as an Indian I am as exited as you all are to hear about an Indigenous AESA Radar for Tejas. There might be developments happening in the country, but the above picture resembles CAPTOR AESA..
well to be honest its seems to ggod to be true to me but you cant say anything as of yet ir also seems like the extra money as many think were given to french thales and israelies had to do sothing in this regard also ... maybe

well to be honest its seems to ggod to be true to me but you cant say anything as of yet ir also seems like the extra money as many think were given to french thales and israelies had to do sothing in this regard also ... maybe

Well lets hope for the best

If true then very good news. @Abingdonboy @sancho @janon views pls.

It's a pic of a mock up and actually it's not new. We know about AESA radar developments, we also know that it is aimed on LCA MK2, what we don't know however is...

...how far is fighter LRDE with radar developments in general, given they seem not to be able to provide a puls doppler radar to LCA MK1 and upgraded Jags an indigenous radar
...how far is LRDE's AESA radar developments, given that the reports are uncertain
...if it be mature and capable enough to provide LCA MK2 with the necessary performance and modes for a modern multi role fighter, or will that be compromised in favour of inidgenous claims?
...if the first MK2s come with the indigenous puls doppler radar, as a bridge till the AESA is ready (bad compromised for LCA as a fighter)?

It's good that we have AESA developments, but it's not good if we compromise on capability and delivery timeframes, only to say we have an indigenous radar on an indigenous fighter. We made that mistake with the engine before and should have learned by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom