What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on opinion of one biased person whose blog is full of baseless self made figures.. you biased as you are .. are forwarding it. Hence it makes me think if ANY of your posts has anything of actual information other than copy paste loghorrea.. a term that means information dioherria.. whether that information is actually correct or not.

There is NO AoA figure of JF-17 provided..not even in official briefing by PAC nor by the Chief designer.. and yet you have chosen to state that fact.. and still believe BS.. Bravo Hari...there is something called nationalism.. and there is something called blind jingoistic idiocy.

Hence all you are going is looking around to diss the JF-17 without proof or anything. So I think it best to ban you from all aviation threads so you stop your repetitive parroting of baseless figures.

AoA of JF-17 is 26* degree as per JF-17 pilot as qouted in Air International Magazine article

Let assume if JF-17 AoA is high then PAF /PAK writers go gaga about its, when especially JF-17 shows with moke-up missile models even they have not tested yet.

therefore its safely assume that JF-17 AoA is not good thats why Jf-17 production was stopped for a while.

And you are no better than Harri in terms of knowing JF-17. JF-17 with real SD-10 and C-802 missile attached with it and with IFR pics are available on internet only if you bother to do a little research and reading

Last edited:
AoA of JF-17 is 26* degree as per JF-17 pilot as qouted in Air International Magazine article

And you are no better than Harri in terms of knowing JF-17. JF-17 with real SD-10 and C-802 missile attached with it and with IFR pics are available on internet only if you bother to do a little research and reading

Please show launching pics and not attach pictures , to prove that it is not just toy attached from it for marketing purpose. Till then rest and sleep .

Pak has habit for saying wrong just for marking and moral boaster thing . We saw in successful missile launches. therefore no credibility until and unless u don't show launching videos.

Last edited:
Please show launching pics and not attach pictures , to prove that it is not just toy attached from it for marketing purpose. Till then rest and sleep .

There is a video in JFT information pool which shows test firing of SD-10.

But many members as well as other voices from Pak establishment voiced that it will be with their Blk 2, not the current 50(which might get updated later)

Pak has habit for saying wrong just for marking and moral boaster thing . We saw in successful missile launches. therefore no credibility until and unless u don't show launching videos.
The pictures all exist for you in the JF-17 pool. You on the other hand are only here to diss and waste bandwidth.. and I wll ensure that your pie hole is shut permanently until you learn to debate properly. As of now you are banned from all Aviation threads.

The pictures all exist for you in the JF-17 pool. You on the other hand are only here to diss and waste bandwidth.. and I wll ensure that your pie hole is shut permanently until you learn to debate properly. As of now you are banned from all Aviation threads.

I hope you would take similar steps for green and red flag holders who come up with JF-17 in every discussion. For eg: Faiz ... who was busy di*k measuring JF-17 with GSLV.

THe nose and fore fuselage is screwed up.
I am sorry to disappoint you, I knew that my limited skills will fall short of the expectations of some people like you who have much higher standards and a critical eye..

like I said earlier, my work is limited to my skills and limitations of game editor, its essentially a game platform.

I am sorry to disappoint you, I knew that my limited skills will fall short of the expectations of some people like you who have much higher standards and a critical eye..

like I said earlier, my work is limited to my skills and limitations of game editor, its essentially a game platform.

Never mind that.
I cannot even do as much.......but watch enviously at the likes of you and @Oscar and some others here. :-)

Never mind that.
I cannot even do as much.......but watch enviously at the likes of you and @Oscar and some others here. :-)

you flatter me and I am grateful . for my work and for comparing me with @Oscar . he is leagues ahead of me hehe.

Never mind that.
I better move out of this thread .. I will get mauled here, I jsut posted this silly video to bring the temperatures down a bit. ;)

you flatter me and I am grateful . for my work and for comparing me with @Oscar . he is leagues ahead of me hehe.

I better move out of this thread .. I will get mauled here, I jsut posted this silly video to bring the temperatures down a bit. ;)

NoNo; don't do that. It was certainly an acceptable intervention on your part. Then it showcased something that many like me cannot do. But it makes me think: could I do that too?
Most of all, you have a right to be here as much as anybody else.

I hope you would take similar steps for green and red flag holders who come up with JF-17 in every discussion. For eg: Faiz ... who was busy di*k measuring JF-17 with GSLV.
Use the report button. I am sparing no one on pointless parroting posts in technical threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom