What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are four bombs each, is it 200 kg each? as that station's max capacity is 800 k.g.
lcaweapup8.jpg

@sancho

To me they look like 250 lb bomb like
250 pound SAP Mk 5 Aerial Bomb | Australian War Memorial
so total 1000 lbs, I may be wrong :)

There are four bombs each, is it 200 kg each? as that station's max capacity is 800 k.g.
lcaweapup8.jpg

@sancho

They are dummies, (IMO) used to test payload separation from pylon. You can see the outer (red) payload having cameras directed towards the bombs.

What I want to say is this configuration of 4 bombs may not be the final version and may be meant for testing purposes only.

I am sorry to disappoint you, I knew that my limited skills will fall short of the expectations of some people like you who have much higher standards and a critical eye..

like I said earlier, my work is limited to my skills and limitations of game editor, its essentially a game platform.
Regardless, Nice work dude.

@sancho: means it will played same role what JF-17 is meant for PAF, because it will replace A-5s, F-7s & Mirages.

In interception and CAS of course, but JF 17 will have to do far more for PAF, while IAF has more capable fighters above LCA to take over SEAD or deep strikes, that JF 17s will do in PAF as well.

There are four bombs each, is it 200 kg each?

Practice bombs, which weighs far less:

GENERAL :
The Bomb practice A/C smoke and flash 25 lb is an Airforce ammunition. It is used for practice purposes. It consists of two main parts namely a cast iron body and a tail cone filled with composition SR 807. After the detonation of the burster disrupts the tail cone and scatters the filling which on contact with the atmosphere produces a cloud of white smoke and brilliant white flash. The body accommodates a striker assembly and safely devices and is threaded at the rear to receive the tail cone which when the bomb is assembled is locked in position by a set screw. A suspension lug is screwed into the body.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Total Length 561.34 mm approx.
Total mass of Ammn. 11.5 kgs approx.
Composition S.R. 807% 11 oz approx.

Ordnance Factory Board

In interception and CAS of course, but JF 17 will have to do far more for PAF, while IAF has more capable fighters above LCA to take over SEAD or deep strikes, that JF 17s will do in PAF as well.

True, but PAF may not sent JF-17s in Indian air space immediately after war broke, they may use standoff weapons for SEAD initially from JF-17s, PAF is giving much importance to standoff weapons which will allow PAF strike force to hit far and try to avoid interception from air and ground.

Why would somebody like to invade Pakistan??

??

The man gave you the answer: to capture all those J-10Bs, Typhoons, F-16s, F-14s, Su-30s (sic) and MiG-29s. Not to mention Superboy.

I am sorry to disappoint you, I knew that my limited skills will fall short of the expectations of some people like you who have much higher standards and a critical eye..

like I said earlier, my work is limited to my skills and limitations of game editor, its essentially a game platform.

Very good model. Appreciated.

Last edited:
What is the radar of Tejas? Don't tell me it's just called Multi Mode Radar o_O

PS, I forgot to mention Jordanian F-16, Malaysian Super Hornets, Algerian MiG-29, Taliban Stingers.

Last edited:
If India invades Pakistan, it won't be just JF-17 that InAF would have to deal with. It also has to deal with Chinese J-10B, possibly PAF J-10B, Saudi Typhoons, Turkish F-16, Iranian F-14, UAE F-16, Iraqi F-16, Malaysian and Indonesian Su-30, Egyptian F-16, Syrian MiG-29 etc. etc. etc.

-2-35-.gif

PS, I forgot to mention Jordanian F-16, Malaysian Super Hornets, Algerian MiG-29, Taliban Stingers.

Bhai bachpan se hi majaakiya ho ya PDF main aakar hi apba hunar nikhar rahe ho...??

:(

France May not want a repeat of Brazil tender, in INDIA
:sleep:

Tejas may complete FOC before MMRCA deal is signed

Hell; BOY!!!
You even forgot the Martians in their Flying Saucers and the Chinqings in their Flying Mandarins. :laugh:

Boy; do you think that you'll even finally grow in to a Man? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom