What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the documentary its was nothing gr8.....i think it was shot way earlier during early flights of LCA 2002-2003

highlights of the documentary:-
1) india developed the carbon fiber composites for the body frame of LCA
2) they also developed stimulator for training which was praised by many senior pilots
3) this was intresting ....IB & world fighter jet experts had predicted LCA would crash in his first maiden flight ...following which Defence minister of that time Mr.George Fernendes called the LCA project head....who on hearing the doubt....requested the defence minister to come and see 4 himself if LCA crashes or fly........And viola its flew baby..And still no crash :victory:
4) it praised the FBW developed for the LCA as one the best system in world ...it made flying very easy ..pilot of mirage found LCA more nimble and aagile
5)All in all they called it 4+ gen plane with MK-2 belonging to 4++ gen or u can say 4.5+ gen

No its a recent one may 6 to 8 months back video ,even i saw that video on discovery channel,they mentioned that LCA has completed 2,000 flight hours successfully without any accidents.

I cannot wait to see Tejas in IAF colours. Hope it gets FOC soon.

Tejas-det-20125DSC1804-L.jpg

Tejas-det-201211DSC8443-M.jpg

Tejas-det-201210DSC8428-M.jpg

Tejas-det-20129DSC8314-M.jpg

Tejas-det-20124DSC0977-002-M.jpg

Tejas-det-20126DSC2051-M.jpg

Now LCA is close to completing 2,000 flight hours without a single accident, let alone a crash.

Goes to show you how much foreign interest is involved to make sure LCA fails ...but boss jiske saath 1 billion logo ki ummeed aur blessing judi ho use to agge badna hi hai:yahoo:

Extraordinary pictures sasi !!

@all members

those interested please go throuhg ALL sections of the gallery this is the best collection of
Tejas pics ever !!

Credit goes to, Kedar Karmarkar who is a renowned aviation photographer.

Any idea when they going to test BVR with Tejas?

Depends on the radar developments and integration process. If the recent reports are true, that is one of the problems at the moment, since the integration of A2G capability don't seems to be an issue.

Depends on the radar developments and integration process. If the recent reports are true, that is one of the problems at the moment, since the integration of A2G capability don't seems to be an issue.

Why is integration of Israeli Derby AAM with Israeli-designed EL/M-2032 giving problems?
Even Russian Vympel R-73E and Molniya R-60M have been successfully integrated.

Why is integration of Israeli Derby AAM with Israeli-designed EL/M-2032 giving problems?
Even Russian Vympel R-73E and Molniya R-60M have been successfully integrated.

The latter were integrated to the fighter and not on a radar so far and we still don't know if the MK1s will have the normal 2032, or if they still try to fix the indigenous MMR. Integrating 2032 is not an issue, we have done it with Jaguars and Sea Harriers and the latter even with Derby missiles, so I guess they still can't let go the indigenous radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom