What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
feb20118.jpg

^^^^ seems a small research center already in place for stealth... should be very useful for AMCA

^^^^ seems a small research center already in place for stealth... should be very useful for AMCA

Agree with you, These machines have several small components, Its needed to be expertise in these small things...

I recall one thing... Israel spent 7.5 billion USD on LAVI, though they were not able to induct Lavi, but the expertise gain on avionics, weapon, design fetch them hell lot of money... Experience gain in LCA will be definitely used for AMCA...

6 DRDO laboratories are already working on Stealth

Seems ADA is more serious this time... as they are aware that as time goes they will be more transparent and subject to more public scanner... Govt should also equally pay them...

I guess my question is misunderstood...

Let me discuss MTOW with my knowledge and will stand corrected if its not right...

I am of a opinion for a given engine trust MTOW is fixed right? if the aircraft becoming over weight seems to be out of question.. if MTOW of Tejas is 13000 kg.. it will be same even if it is overweight by 2000 kg..

As you said before, it is te maximum weight the fighter can have to take off, which includes the empty and fuel weight and the total payload (including pilot, stores...):

Maximum Takeoff Weight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems my estimation was right that the MTOW has to be reduced as well, but only about 200Kg. However, there is still a gap of over 700Kg to reach the MTOW, which means there is some reserve upwards, be it for additional parts (refuelling probe, AESA), or external payloads.

Seems ADA is more serious this time... as they are aware that as time goes they will be more transparent and subject to more public scanner... Govt should also equally pay them...

They were always serious, now the point is we have 'monies' to allocate them for this..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom