What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looks like we didnt get much in LCA MK2, But I am sure these designs will change. And there is enough time in hand of ADA to do the design change.

Hi Dash, didn't see you for quiet some time. Yes, they seems to change less than expected, or possible, but still needs much time and the design will mainly remain the same, just some fuselage changes. Still hope for the addition of AESA and 2 weapon stations, besides increased payload and it would be a great fighter!

Guys check this out :victory:

1187869003_JwJq7-X2.jpg

It gets pretty loud..

Last edited by a moderator:
True, thought they had to reduce the MTOW too, to counter the overweight, but payload was often given with 4000Kg before and seems to be reduced now. However, that once again shows the potential of LCA and we could easily bring on to a similar payload and MTOW level like Gripen NG has, I hope they will stay focused on it.

I guess my question is misunderstood...

Let me discuss MTOW with my knowledge and will stand corrected if its not right...

I am of a opinion for a given engine trust MTOW is fixed right? if the aircraft becoming over weight seems to be out of question.. if MTOW of Tejas is 13000 kg.. it will be same even if it is overweight by 2000 kg..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom