What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 50%,Nobody claimed LCA is compeletly indegenous that all the nuts and bolts are made in India. Everything about the LCA is available from the LCA design team on the Web.
And yes you are acting like a Troll.

Can you tell me what are those 70% percentage which is not Indian?
That's how its written in the article.
Please, go to the above given link and read the article, its written by
''Dr. P.R.Kumaraswamy is a research fellow at the Harry S. Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. The author is grateful to the BESA Center for Strategic Studies for its support for this study. ''
http://meria.idc.ac.il/journal/1998/issue2/jv2n2a6.html
I also remember your claims in history that development was delayed due to US santions in 1999.
I also know that engine is American, Radar, HMS, AVIONICS and airframe is from Israel, targeting pods are from France.
I don't know where the tyres are made but Russians had some contribution as well.

That's how its written in the article.
Please, go to the above given link and read the article, its written by
''Dr. P.R.Kumaraswamy is a research fellow at the Harry S. Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. The author is grateful to the BESA Center for Strategic Studies for its support for this study. ''
http://meria.idc.ac.il/journal/1998/issue2/jv2n2a6.html
I also remember your claims in history that development was delayed due to US santions in 1999.
I also know that engine is American, Radar, HMS, AVIONICS and airframe is from Israel, targeting pods are from France.
I don't know where the tyres are made but Russians had some contribution as well.

FBW development was delayed due to sanctions as it was a joint development with LM.It was been tested on their F-16 test bed,which was confiscated when the sanctions hit.
Since it was sanctioned and India manages to fly the LCA without a single crash so far.. proved that India sucessfully developed it in house.

Next engine is American. But that is not 70% of the aircraft.For your kind information Rafael flew with the same engine that powers LCA. So Rafael is not French then?

Care to tell what avonics are israel?

Airframe from Israel? Lets say .. we are not as good as the Chinese is copying airframes(Lavi?).
And targeting pod is NOT from France.
Israel radars are NOT meant for entire production schedules. It is only meant for weaponisation drive. The production variants would be fitted with MMR later this year or start of next year.

Now lets see...
Airframe-Indian
Engine -US
FBW-Indian
Processing unit+Cockpit avoinics-Indian
HUD- Indian
Radar- Production aircraft -Indian
Weapon-Astra- Indian
And yes... Tyres- Indian

So 70%? Do you have a different way of using Maths?

Ok little kids Here is the Limited Series Production, LCA. That is first of the twenty.

please stop feeding this troll, Batman if you have CONSTRUCTIVE QUESTION SHOOT else we will ignore you.

I asked you WHICH SPECIFIC PART INFORMATION YOU WANT, be brief and specific will you kindly?

What do you think what is wrong with the maths of Dr. P.R. Kumarasawamy ?
You are not being fair here with Israeli and Russian contributions, any how... I don't think what ever I post, you will not agree.

Neo........

Batman I'll ask you once again, You tell me what parts you know of LCA are foreign and do the calculation yourself. will you?

I'll repeast this last time, this is getting on my nerves, Ask which part of LCA is foreign made, I'll give you its history.

You are not being fair here with Israeli and Russian contributions, any how... I don't think what ever I post, you will not agree.

Batman,
This Dr. P. R is SPECULATING. He says "sources suggest".. etc... etc...
Which means he himself is not sure.

The question of fair or unfair doesnot arise. There are hundreds of "speculating authors" around. You expect any one around here to consider that a definitive source?

LCA development is a open book. Just a little search and you will find loads of info on it's development.Dare I say more than that of JF-17.
India has been open with any foreign system that was implemented in LCA.

Fact is, you actually have nothing TO say. You are just ranting aout LCA.

And Con, the 'source suggest' means that even the sources are not sure.
Batman is plain trolling.

Ladies Check out the FIRST of LSP Flying

8701e14c1833d7ed10c273dcd4d16e75.jpg

fea7bb3caeedbf151abb7686972f849c.jpg

http://journal.frontierindia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=38

Light Combat Aircraft-Tejas Testing
Written by Air Marshal P. Rajkumar, PVSM, AVSM, VM (Retd.)
Thursday, 28 September 2006

2 Pages of article. The frontierIndia article is a very nice article short , to the point and precise, though details on various sensors was ommited for obvious reasons, and it has not been updated with latest PV3 additions as well as it havent been updated after PV3 flew, but overall excellent piece of writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom