What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

p1giMWf.jpg

J91NzFt.jpg

Thats is from CATICs factory at Chengdu not a deployment for operations or airshows and I even have one picture of JF17 with a GPU at a deployment and if you had read my previous posts I never said that JF17 don't use them but it seems like an exception not the rule. You hardly see them during deployment but it seems that the Tejas cannot go without them anywhere

Check here High resolution pictures of JF-17 | Page 24

It's the difference between kamra and Paf using it.

It's the difference between kamra and Paf using it.
Remember the J in JF17 stands for "Joint". Chengdu has a role in it as much as Kamra. Right now 229, which was assembled in Kamra is at Chengdu for integration of IFR, additional composite panels and other upgrades.

now i cant wait to see naval LCA performing in the airshows. Brilliant plane and its just the beginning. Phategi bohat phategi. :taz:

now i cant wait to see naval LCA performing in the airshows. Brilliant plane and its just the beginning. Phategi bohat phategi. :taz:
Guess what, most of our 'neighbours' are hell bent proving how Tejas did not do good and not a good aircraft even with their own 'idiotic' explanations and conclusions. I am loving this insecurity though. Before this air show, same bunch of guys were mocking Tejas. Gandhi truly said 'First they ignore you, then they'll mock you, then they'll fight you and then you win'.

The only praise I have heard is from fanboys on this forum. Can you post some links to credible neutral aviation experts and their opinion of Tejas's first outing.
same goes true for the critics of tejas , Can you post some links to credible neutral aviation experts and their opinion of Tejas's first outing ????

It is not necessary to troll if you don't have anything good to say.:angry:

Why you can't have any serious discussion?

So much pessimism but that's understandable. When someone asks about "maximum speed", a figure should be given, for e.g Mach 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 etc. I guess your guys were over cautious.

And it was a cautious display at best, which is understandable as its was teja's first appearence in an international airshow.

So much pessimism but that's understandable. When someone asks about "maximum speed", a figure should be given, for e.g Mach 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 etc. I guess your guys were over cautious.

And it was a cautious display at best, which is understandable as its was teja's first appearence in an international airshow.
The maximum speed of LCA is 1.79 for FOC

Although practically this speed only can achieved for few minutes of the flight if don't what your fuel tank get empty.

Here we go...I wish I could do the same rant in PDF for JF17 product from china with pilots flying in pakistan,while kamra doing assembling of SKU or FKU UNITS.

Here we go...I wish I could do the same rant in PDF for JF17 product from china with pilots flying in pakistan,while kamra doing assembling of SKU or FKU UNITS.

Where did u see a rant in this post?? My word!

Stupid that is from CATICs factory at Chengdu not a deployment for operations or airshows and I even have one picture of JF17 with a GPU at a deployment and if you had read my previous posts I never said that JF17 don't use them but it seems like an exception not the rule. You hardly see them during deployment but it seems that the Tejas cannot go without them anywhere

Check here High resolution pictures of JF-17 | Page 24
Just drop it geez, clutching at straws doesn't even begin to cover this desperation

Just drop it geez, clutching at straws doesn't even begin to cover this desperation

What straws? I asked you a simple question and I got long winded responses which has led to the conclusion that the Tejas cannot operate without its GPUs and hence it is a logistics nightmare and a maintenance hog. This is the biggest takeaway of Tejas's appearance at the Bahrain Airshow. I am sure a lot of other folks including PAF and PLAAF is coming to the same conclusions. If you are still on your high because it did some lazy loops on the show, that is your problem.

What straws? I asked you a simple question and I got long winded responses which has led to the conclusion that the Tejas cannot operate without its GPUs and hence it is a logistics nightmare and a maintenance hog. This is the biggest takeaway of Tejas's appearance at the Bahrain Airshow. I am sure a lot of other folks including PAF and PLAAF is coming to the same conclusions. If you are still on your high because it did some lazy loops on the show, that is your problem.

You are right. The IAF, which has tried its best to not take the Tejas, is accepting it though it cannot start properly without assistance.

And yes, every Tejas needs a separate GPU to ensure it starts. Every air base around the country will have one on stand by just in case the Tejas lands over there during combat operations. Its like a switchboard we find in rooms. Every room has one. In the same way, we have GPUs every where. Including outside my house.

Back
Top Bottom