What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

No Chinese say that J 20 is F22 killer.

Don't take J20 lightly, it will be big boost for Chinese Aviation, for the first time China will be able to put something comparable to western tech. but problem is, if we compare, presently J20 is in the same state where F22 was in 1995 and by the time 100+ J20 deployed, F-22s will be a 30 years old fighter. China should think about Future US fighters instead of F22s, but . . . . the problem is huge number of F-35s which eventually force China to induct large nos of J20s or J31s.

No, we're not taking it lightly.
We are taking it too HEAVY.
Actually it's already too heavy with its underpowered Engines.

CHEERS!

Every nation proud of its indigenous products, just like we are proud of Tejas.

In kannada we say "ಹೆತ್ತೋರಿಗೆ ಹೆಗ್ಗಣ ಮುದ್ದು, ಕೂಡಿದೋಳಿಗೆ ಕೋಡಗ ಮುದ್ದು".

Every nation proud of its indigenous products, just like we are proud of Tejas.

In kannada we say "ಹೆತ್ತೋರಿಗೆ ಹೆಗ್ಗಣ ಮುದ್ದು, ಕೂಡಿದೋಳಿಗೆ ಕೋಡಗ ಮುದ್ದು".
Bro, I can understand Hindi, English & french only

Bro, I can understand Hindi, English & french only

Literal: a bandicoot is pretty to its parents, a monkey is pretty to its mate
Meaning: Parents like their children though they are bad; a spouse likes her mate though he is odd.
Usage: This is a wacky statement of the somber truth: Love is blind.
Equivalent: every potter praises his pot

No, we're not taking it lightly.
We are taking it too HEAVY.
Actually it's already too heavy with its underpowered Engines.

CHEERS!
Never ever underestimate your enemies and their products. Do you know what made US to build F15,they overestimate the mig25 and ended up in making F15,rest is history now,F15 had 104:0 kill ratio .

Never ever underestimate your enemies and their products. Do you know what made US to build F15,they overestimate the mig25 and ended up in making F15,rest is history now,F15 had 104:0 kill ratio .

There is a difference between the USA and Hindustan. That is why Hindustan has only ended up with the LCA Tejas.

The major problem is we tried to integrate a lot of stuff into a very small airframe. That made it overweight. The worst requirement was for a true delta to have a STR of 28 degrees. Which is impossible as the delta is already a draggy airframe. And the airforce did not want to have levcons or canards.

47D98dc.jpg

ADA had it right in the first days but the airforce wanted a lighter airframe to replace the Gnat/Ajeets and Marut in the later part of the decade. If they had stuck with the delta-canards model in the early 90s and with a M53 engine or the Mirage 2000 we would have had a world beater aircraft. I still dont get it why we went for an American engine.

Never ever underestimate your enemies and their products.
But also Don't overestimate them too.
Over-estimation may downgrade the will. also those who didn't even produce basic needs like electricity, hospitals, schools etc , can't produce a jet.
They are just tight screws and paint it. Jf is overall a Chinese jet.

But also Don't overestimate them too.
Over-estimation may downgrade the will. also those who didn't even produce basic needs like electricity, hospitals, schools etc , can't produce a jet.
They are just tight screws and paint it. Jf is overall a Chinese jet.
of course we never heard of any **** contribution or any ancillary industries
heck i even heard one pakistani strategist calling it as cottage industries

2594678.jpg

Efforts for further indigenisation of LCA underway

G Satheesh Reddy, scientific advisor, Ministry of Defence has said that “Indigenisation is a strategic requirement. Strong defence research & development and manufacturing will help the country meet its upgrade requirements. India cannot depend on other nations for long for supply of defence equipment, tools and products. Indigenisation can provide 30 per cent savings for the nation.”

The Centre has made a beginning by identifying 68 parts of light combat aircraft (LCA) that can be indigenised and of which seven parts had been indigenised already.

“With Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) we have identified 68 parts for Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) which could be outsourced and done successfully,” he said and stressed on “dedicated, mission mode approach towards indigenisation”.

of course we never heard of any **** contribution or any ancillary industries
heck i even heard one pakistani strategist calling it as cottage industries
Yup, that guy was HASSAN NASIR from Pakistan.
I

Back
Top Bottom