What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

I can't force everyone to think like me, and it's only my own opinion. LCA is stealthy? Bro, seriously please be logical, it's looks like a mini mirage.... I will give praise when it is due but LCA is definitely not worthy of my acknowledgement.
The Mirage was used as a benchmark for reliability, maintenance and flight controls. At the time, the ideal platform in IAF. The airframe is not mirage in origin. It stems from a European design similar to the Gripen. BAE was also interested but scrapped it for the Tyhpoon project. The Tejas is inherently low RCS given its size. Not much larger than a mig21.
It is an impress undertaking given the scope of the project. If the GOI wanted, they could have started mass production early as 2006. But because of the overall picture, budget threat perception etc.. the GOI decided to further extend its testing phase. If you note, that the Tejas in IOC is pretty advanced. FOC will see Aesa radar etc.. Something only introduced in J10b. The IAF doesn't want a dud and force it into operation. The GOI IMO steered the project in the correct direction. Because going back, and reinventing the Tejas would have cost more money something India can hardly afford in peacetime.

i asked u a simple question but now i am thinking u are not literate enough to understand difference between a screw driver assembly plane , and a developing/maturing technology
u guys have no metallurgical know how pathetic steel capacity no industrial base and will still keep on bragging
enough of ur trolling now please spare the thread which is meant keep others updated about development
but alas u dont know what is development
Guys, these troll question on a number of years Tejas took etc derails a good conversation, please do not respond to these jealous bunch who are happy to call someone else's plane theirs and feel proud about it. Let's ignore these guys, they will keep coming thousand times with these stupid questions.

no kid since your a troll and since your intention is to troll here and since guys like @Arsalan & @WebMaster have diffrent set of rules for indians and for pakistanies they do let you get away with anything but ban us if we reply you back in your own langage and that whats holding me back in replying to you the way i do best so let it go

now as for tejas unlike cahs strapped PAF cash rich IAF is spoiled of choices and can choose and is choosing the best it can from swedish , american or russian or french fighters after rigrous testing them not taking and inducting untested and un FOC fighters like JF17 and then improving them and adding radars and LDPs and missiles and PGMs and LGBs after induscting them in contrast IAF wants a ready for war fighter fully tested and war ready (FOC) its like a diffrence between haves and have nots :haha:
No point mate, no matter how many times you tell them. I just read somewhere they are trying to make wiper for JF17 in Pakistan.

well we are already started full serial production of LCA and in first year its 12 per year and going to incrase it 16 till next year and right now producing 16 Su30 MKIs & Dhruv & Rudra & LCH helicopters from raw meterial level (yes we even bult all its air frames & even engines and control systems) you tell us when you design and manufature and use a water pump or a 80cc moped engine inhouse :haha: :omghaha:
Hadh hoti hai troll ko respond karne ke. Kamal hi kar diya bhai. He has zero intention to appreciate what we have done.

Well you are from a small citystate and you wont understand the politics and economics of a greater nation. So as I told it is the wish of our country.
Bhai he is not from Singapore but he is from Pakistan maybe living their. He did not even have the courage to display one flag as Pakistani. He trolls everywhere. Don't respond to him. Looks at his low quality posts.

Was looking at the hal tejas video in youtube.

The radar cross section must be really huge

Was looking at the hal tejas video in youtube.

The radar cross section must be really huge

I would say I really, really admire these Chinese posters.

Here in India we have to use computational electromagnetics & measurement ranges to estimate the RCS of an aircraft.

These people determine the RCS by just 'looking at it'. Seriously, China is lucky to have a genius like you...:lol:

Wow

20246000_1527879030612330_7572212286966448034_n.png

This could be a huge mistake......

capture-jpg.6067

So within the next 2-3 years we could see a LCA MK.1A flying with a Uttam AESA radar+Kaveri engine+DARE EW suite :undecided:

I would say I really, really admire these Chinese posters.

Here in India we have to use computational electromagnetics & measurement ranges to estimate the RCS of an aircraft.

These people determine the RCS by just 'looking at it'. Seriously, China is lucky to have a genius like you...:lol:
That too from YouTube video.

Back
Top Bottom