What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

r64p3z3h.jpg

Now whine like a bitch..

I'm not a Hindustani who does that. But sticking to the topic, can it fire a gun?

Yes it can. It can fire a BVRAAM, HOBS CCM & drop PGMs.

Lol. So it can fire its gun before it has even started its first gun firing trials? And it has the capability to fire Beyond Visual Range Missiles and Precision guided munitions, before its internal gun was ever tested. I wonder who you are trying to fool.

Sharing some PR stunts is not equal to a full capability.

It is from an annual Indian Army-AF joint exercise named 'Iron Fist', you third rate troll !!

Neither is re-designating a bunch of prototypes as a fighter squadron

I never knew that SP 1-6, serial produced at HAL's new assembly line was a 'prototype'. I think I'm debating with a troll who have no clue about Aerospace or engineering for that matter.

Do you know how its done?

No you tell me. What makes gun trials different from, say dropping an LGB.

I never knew that SP 1-6, serial produced at HAL's new assembly line was a 'prototype'. I think I'm debating with a troll who have no clue about Aerospace or engineering for that matter.
I told you he is a troll .......this kind of troll say same thing like its not inducted and still a prototype

The thing with this kind of troll is that they refuse to acknowledge that India can make 4G fighter.....thereby living in their dreamy la la land

It is from an annual Indian Army-AF joint exercise named 'Iron Fist', you third rate troll !!

No you tell me. What makes gun trials different from, say dropping an LGB.

Haha. Kettle calling pot black? Ok, the LCA Tejas is a huge force. It has a comprehensive weapons fit, its avionics are complete and it has complete operational clearance. That should be good for your petty little ego. Troll.

The thing with this kind of troll is that they refuse to acknowledge that India can make 4G fighter

He is the same guy who claimed that their JV aircraft have more indigenous content than the LCA

Haha. Kettle calling pot black? Ok, the LCA Tejas is a huge force

Why, where is the answer for my question ? :lol:

. It has a comprehensive weapons fit, its avionics are complete and it has complete operational clearance.

Yes it has. When the demonstration of IFR happens, which will happen soon, we'll have FOC.

I told you he is a troll .......this kind of troll say same thing like its not inducted and still a prototype

The thing with this kind of troll is that they refuse to acknowledge that India can make 4G fighter

I am not rejecting the fact that Hindustan can make a 4G fighter. I am questioning the assertion that the LCA tejas is ready. It might be ready perhaps 5 years down the line, but with only the 6th air frame making its first flight and most of its trials yet to be completed, it is nothing but a joke when you say that it is a fully developed in service fighter.

He is the same guy who claimed that their JV aircraft have more indigenous content than the LCA
LOL......does he even know his country cannot make aerospace grade aluminium
Yes it has. When the demonstration of IFR happens, which will happen soon, we'll have FOC.
Isn't one LSP flew with IFP ??

Why, where is the answer for my question ? :lol:

Haha. So its not in service as a fighter until it gets the FOC? Seems to contradict your earlier statements Troll.

So its not in service as a fighter until it gets the FOC? Seems to contradict your earlier statements Troll.

Learn what IOC & FOC means. IOC was given way back in 2011.

F-35A is in service today, but IOC wasn't achieved when it entered service in 2015.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom