What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Its a big problem for india.
How can a big country make such stupid decisions for the taxpayers

Well you are from a small citystate and you wont understand the politics and economics of a greater nation. So as I told it is the wish of our country.

u guys spent so much money on LCA Tejas only to get a clone of mirage 2000.

94 million USD per tejas.
u know, in singapore we bought the F-15SG at the same price and it comes with armanents and tech that makes it the top fighter jet in south east asia
$94 million ?
Reply with source otherwise keep your stupidity upto you only.

dude my country is smaller den yours but so much wealthier
indeed standard of living is very good in singapore too , but you know mumbai having an area of 600 square miles has bigger gdp compared to a 700+ square miles singapore , and we will not run for our national security during war unlike puny singapore which can only survive by the blessings of countries like papa usa . so ? understand ??????? huaren zai xinjiapo <<>???????? !

you do know that singapore is very friendly with India and stationed their f-16s in India (also trains with their air force) right?

Dude we even trained in china and taiwan

We put forces where even USA can only dream of placing.

It is wealthy because it is small. Big country and big problems.
No such thing. Capable leadership is the key.

Vote in a clown and country becomes a joke

indeed standard of living is very good in singapore too , but you know mumbai having an area of 600 square miles has bigger gdp compared to a 700+ square miles singapore , and we will not run for our national security during war unlike puny singapore which can only survive by the blessings of countries like papa usa . so ? understand ??????? huaren zai xinjiapo <<>???????? !
We lack strategic depth.
But for good measure, we have to be the NYC of Asia to maintain our relevance forever

difficult to understand or what........can't blame though
=======================================
SP-6

19467711_1449556341805476_3119042755924409883_o.jpg

19467711_1449556341805476_3119042755924409883_o.jpg
This bird is getting beautiful day by day. I think now Tejas is getting due attention.

Back
Top Bottom