What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Haha. So its not in service as a fighter until it gets the FOC? Seems to contradict your earlier statements Troll.
JF 17 inducted in 2008 ....guess what it has still not got its FOC.......Which means according to your logic JF 17 is not in service

Learn what IOC & FOC means. IOC was given way back in 2011.

F-35 is in service today, but IOC wasn't achieved when it entered service.

Like I said earlier, I wonder who you're trying to fool with this. But it does seem like you think trolling is your contribution to your country.

I am not rejecting the fact that Hindustan can make a 4G fighter. I am questioning the assertion that the LCA tejas is ready. It might be ready perhaps 5 years down the line, but with only the 6th air frame making its first flight and most of its trials yet to be completed, it is nothing but a joke when you say that it is a fully developed in service fighter.
So tell us what it (Tejas) cannot do....make a list of it ....then we will discuss

Like I said earlier, I wonder who you're trying to fool with this. But it does seem like you think trolling is your contribution to your country.

:blah: :blah: blah:

In September of 2015, the 388th Fighter Wing at Hill Air Force Base received its first two F-35A Lightning IIs, the first of 72 scheduled to be delivered to the base.

https://www.f35.com/about/who-is-flying/hill

On August 02, 2016

Today, with the declaration by the program’s biggest customer — the Air Force — that the aircraft is ready for combat, many of those criticisms will fade into the past. The official declaration of Initial Operational Capability (IOC) is what Loren Thompson, a top defense consultant, calls “a turning point for the program.”

http://breakingdefense.com/2016/08/...a-ioc-major-milestone-for-biggest-us-program/

Now, a new Pentagon report suggests that the futuristic fighter jet still has hundreds of deficiencies and won’t be ready for ready for full combat testing until 2019.

http://gizmodo.com/the-f-35-amazingly-has-even-more-problems-than-we-thoug-1791285476

Understood anything ?

It might be ready perhaps 5 years down the line, but with only the 6th air frame making its first flight and most of its trials yet to be completed

So even an aircraft which has nearly obtained FOC isn't 'ready' ?

Lol.so tejas doesn't have FOC then it becomes a failure but jf didn't have even IOC and it becomes success??
Does jf have rouhani taakat?

The LCA Tejas program's main objective was to replace the IAF's fleet of older jets, but it has obviously failed to do that and the IAF's strength has now fallen to critical levels. The JF-17 on the other hand has succeeded in replacing the PAF's older planes, which means it has done what it was supposed to do.

Perhaps you can wish for the LCA Tejas to get rouhani taakat too.

JF 17 inducted in 2008 ....guess what it has still not got its FOC.......Which means according to your logic JF 17 is not in service

According to your fellow troll's logic. Do you see the question mark in my post?
:blah: :blah: blah:

In September of 2015, the 388th Fighter Wing at Hill Air Force Base received its first two F-35A Lightning IIs, the first of 72 scheduled to be delivered to the base.

https://www.f35.com/about/who-is-flying/hill

On August 02, 2016

Today, with the declaration by the program’s biggest customer — the Air Force — that the aircraft is ready for combat, many of those criticisms will fade into the past. The official declaration of Initial Operational Capability (IOC) is what Loren Thompson, a top defense consultant, calls “a turning point for the program.”

http://breakingdefense.com/2016/08/...a-ioc-major-milestone-for-biggest-us-program/

Now, a new Pentagon report suggests that the futuristic fighter jet still has hundreds of deficiencies and won’t be ready for ready for full combat testing until 2019.

http://gizmodo.com/the-f-35-amazingly-has-even-more-problems-than-we-thoug-1791285476

Understood anything ?

So even an aircraft which has nearly obtained FOC isn't 'ready' ?

So the F-35 was declared to be in service, and then later found to be deficient. Does that make it ok for Hindustan to follow the same path and declare the LCA Tejas ready for service when it is still undergoing its certifications?

Why do you keep trolling?

So the F-35 was declared to be in service, and then later found to be deficient.

Are you stupid or do you do this to annoy me ?

Initial operating capability or Initial operational capability (IOC) is the state achieved when a capability is available in its minimum usefully deployable form. The term is often used in government or military procurement.

Declaration of an initial operating capability may imply that the capability will be developed in the future, for example by modifications or adjustments to improve the system's performance, deployment of greater numbers of systems (perhaps of different types), or testing and training that permit wider application of the capability.

Are you stupid or do you do this to annoy me ?

Initial operating capability or Initial operational capability (IOC) is the state achieved when a capability is available in its minimum usefully deployable form. The term is often used in government or military procurement.

Declaration of an initial operating capability may imply that the capability will be developed in the future, for example by modifications or adjustments to improve the system's performance, deployment of greater numbers of systems (perhaps of different types), or testing and training that permit wider application of the capability.

I quoted your own posts but it seems like you live to fool yourself.

That's cute.. A front line fighterJF17 have a very amazing job to do...Anyways... Let someone see the famous morning with J20, FC31 + long range bombers 1st... :tup:

no worries.

New delhi only 1/2 hour flight from china, max 500km from chinese border

Normal scud missile range also can hit from tibet.

Not that i want to say this but why would anyone even be proud of a 4G aircraft? Why are there even people here celebrating this plane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom