What's new

HAL Tejas to participate in Singapore Air Show

Ignoring the usual butthurt trolls, here is the LCA's performance at LIMA in Malaysia a couple months ago

Notice how the comment section is full of people from a variety of different countries praising the Tejas. I think Indians are honestly more critical of the Tejas than we need to be.

Im glad your taking the blame for Tejas:lol::disagree:

Jf17 is a joint project with Pakistan utilising our experience of over 70 years of taking on Indians, Soviets and even israelis and beating them

Our latest show of strength was humiliating india on 27th February which should get our Jf17s some more sales:lol:

So why did Dr. Mahatir Mohammod reject the Jf-17 Thunder? Looks like the Tejas stole the Jf's thunder

You don't have any money to buy a chaddi. That's why you use your mams.
Lol hahahaha
Ok what next you troll @Last starfighter

So why did Dr. Mahatir Mohammod reject the Jf-17 Thunder? Looks like the Tejas stole the Jf's thunder
Why you think that, they are pending their decision,s and first you (india) have to induct it in numbers then think for exports, currently you have no capability to export you 1000000000000 gen Tej@$$ to other countries @Cobra Arbok

Haha nice joke , you can't make shit ,let alone a fighter jet . Where are they manufactured again ? kamra :o:? but i see all new versions of JF-17 being manufactured and even tested in china and then sent to pakistan where they are , probably painted green ?
Illiterate Indian....

Ok what next you troll @Last starfighter

Why you think that, they are pending their decision,s and first you (india) have to induct it in numbers then think for exports, currently you have no capability to export you 1000000000000 gen Tej@$$ to other countries @Cobra Arbok
I am afraid you are wrong about that. Malaysia is currently interested in the LCA Tejas, but no word on the JF-17.

I am afraid you are wrong about that. Malaysia is currently interested in the LCA Tejas, but no word on the JF-17.
ok but currently you have no capability to export it to other countries, think logically use your brain if you have and last Malaysia will not buy Israeli avionics/Weapons on your Tejas@Cobra Arbok :p:;):enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like JF17 in Bahrain and Malaysia :lol:

Your resident serial liar Jammer was lying till even after the airshow was over we will send our fighter to LIMA... :P

I dont see JF17 going to Singapore. For some reason PAF doesnt bring the fighter wherever the Indians are bringing theirs.
Seems your single brain cell is guarantee to absorb just a single post or maybe i stepped on your tail at some point.
Well genius, do you have the ability to read the follow up.
Rather than just showboating in LIMA, Malaysia had instead requested for two JF-17s to be sent for evaluation by the RMAF.

Malaysia to Aquire Two JF-17 Fighters for Combat Evaluation

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...uire-two-jf-17-fighters-for-combat-evaluation

Seems your single brain cell is guarantee to absorb just a single post or maybe i stepped on your tail at some point.
Well genius, do you have the ability to read the follow up.
Rather than just showboating in LIMA, Malaysia had instead requested for two JF-17s to be sent for evaluation by the RMAF.

Malaysia to Aquire Two JF-17 Fighters for Combat Evaluation

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...uire-two-jf-17-fighters-for-combat-evaluation

Lol loser. You created an false thread with false hopes its going to LIMA. You are just another Wind blower...

Lol loser. You created an false thread with false hopes its going to LIMA. You are just another Wind blower...
At Paris airshow Malaysian air chief delegation showing interest on JF17, their decisions still remains open, and LIMA is not on par with Paris/UK/IDEX/ZUHAI, and first you induct it first in numbers than thinks for exports @Arulmozhi Varman

Listen you idiot, when the JF-17 has attended the real airshow venues like, Farnborough, Dubai, Paris, Zhui repeatedly what price is something like LIMA....,.but it's in your nature to box above your weight, you are nothing but a Vermin.

Indian HAL TEJAS getting ready to fly and participate in Singapore air show???(pics below)

Don't know these mock up TEJAS can fly, maybe they can fly...with ancient Vedic tech.

..the Indian egos.

vksl7861-768725.jpg

tejas.jpg

Tejas_Trainer_62_New_Delhi_Parade.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom