What's new

HAL Tejas to participate in Singapore Air Show

Haha nice joke , you can't make shit ,let alone a fighter jet . Where are they manufactured again ? kamra :o:? but i see all new versions of JF-17 being manufactured and even tested in china and then sent to pakistan where they are , probably painted green ?
Sir,
@Dubious
he is continuously trolling....

Hope Pak also participate... Ind Vs Pak is always interesting and exciting.

Silly boring usual nonsense. Don’t turn this world air show into a banana republic circus. For the world to roll eyes like most Pakistanis will be doing also.

The Comparison time, you had a chance in February? when jf17 intruded and bombed your airspace. Have a bit shame and honesty when bringing up boLLocks!

Share some info on this jet please.

It is not a jet but a propeller aircraft and this year inshaAllah will complete its certification

2017_08_16_31140_1502881068._large.jpg

You anyway can't compete with Tejas because JF-17 is completely designed by china and also manufactured there . All you do is overhaul and at most probably make the front nose cone .
The tejas on the other is completely designed in India .
Usually I pay to watch comedians do their thing.. But you are doing it for free.. What a waste -

It was there...... In stealth mode

Like JF17 in Bahrain and Malaysia :lol:

Your resident serial liar Jammer was lying till even after the airshow was over we will send our fighter to LIMA... :P

I dont see JF17 going to Singapore. For some reason PAF doesnt bring the fighter wherever the Indians are bringing theirs.

You anyway can't compete with Tejas because JF-17 is completely designed by china and also manufactured there . All you do is overhaul and at most probably make the front nose cone .
The tejas on the other is completely designed in India .
We manufacturing 58% at home including wings/vertical/horizontal tails/ nosecone (radomes) and some of its avionics, we did took a part in the R&D phase of JF-17 developmental project, we did purchase CNC and other sensitive machines to produce JF-17 at home from China, we have different approach then India, becuase we haven't a vast aviation industries as compare to India JF-17 Project will expand this capability at vast level,

And what is yours in your vedic cowpiss, 10000000000000000 gen out of this universe junk Tej@$$, can i count the some of foreign techs on your MIGHTY Tej@$$ for you, here it is,
France and other EU countries initially help you to project definition phase and other initial aspect of the LCA project in mid/late 80s

1-Engine= USA
2-Radar=Israeli
3-Avionics=Israeli,French, and some Indian ((mission computers only)
4-Fly by wire tech develop/tested by USA
5-Landing gear= Boeing
5-Weapons=Israeli,Russian,French, some indians (ASTRA/guided/unguided bomb)

it is based on Altas CAVAR (South Africa) and Mirage-2000, so now tell me what is yours in your pathetic tej@$$ @rishav
Yeah LOL coz its true
LOL Because it UNTRUE @rishav
More like india vs china
Not even China, but USA/Russia you should compare India with @rishav :sarcastic: oh i forget India had become hyper power of the universe since 5000 years, you develop VINAMA (UFO) at that time, so USA/Russia is no problem for India let alone China:sarcastic: you're currently fighting ALIENS on MARS/Jupiter @rishav ;):enjoy:
A-scene-from-Mars-Attacks-007.jpg

Haha nice joke , you can't make shit ,let alone a fighter jet . Where are they manufactured again ? kamra :o:? but i see all new versions of JF-17 being manufactured and even tested in china and then sent to pakistan where they are , probably painted green ?
do you have a proof that every JF-17 is manufacturing/Testing it In china and then sent it to Pakistan, don't shitting in your pants now, Every JF-17 is manufactured/tested in Pakistan, China only Provide Parts (Middle fuselage) and avionics For JF-17, and last There is no Production line for JF-17 in China @rishav :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
Go to PAC Web site you troll @rishav
Like JF17 in Bahrain and Malaysia :lol:

Your resident serial liar Jammer was lying till even after the airshow was over we will send our fighter to LIMA... :P

I dont see JF17 going to Singapore. For some reason PAF doesnt bring the fighter wherever the Indians are bringing theirs.
Bahrain and Malaysian airshow is useless for us/no value, we promoting our JF-17 on Big airshow Like Paris/Franbrough (UK)/IDEX (DUBAI)/Zuhai (CHINA) etc etc for years bring your mighty Tej@$$ on these BIG airshow then we compare both jets for sure @Arulmozhi Varman :sarcastic:;):enjoy: and JF-17 is currenly on Paris airshow @Arulmozhi Varman ;):enjoy:

We manufacturing 58% at home including wings/vertical/horizontal tails/ nosecone (radomes) and some of its avionics, we did took a part in the R&D phase of JF-17 developmental project, we did purchase CNC and other sensitive machines to produce JF-17 at home from China, we have different approach then India, becuase we haven't a vast aviation industries as compare to India JF-17 Project will expand this capability at vast level,

And what is yours in your vedic cowpiss, 10000000000000000 gen out of this universe junk Tej@$$, can i count the some of foreign techs on your MIGHTY Tej@$$ for you, here it is,
France and other EU countries initially help you to project definition phase and other initial aspect of the LCA project in mid/late 80s

1-Engine= USA
2-Radar=Israeli
3-Avionics=Israeli,French, and some Indian ((mission computers only)
4-Fly by wire tech develop/tested by USA
5-Landing gear= Boeing
5-Weapons=Israeli,Russian,French, some indians (ASTRA/guided/unguided bomb)

it is based on Altas CAVAR (South Africa) and Mirage-2000, so now tell me what is yours in your pathetic tej@$$ @rishav

LOL Because it UNTRUE @rishav

Not even China, but USA/Russia you should compare India with @rishav :sarcastic: oh i forget India had become hyper power of the universe since 5000 years, you develop VINAMA (UFO) at that time, so USA/Russia is no problem for India let alone China:sarcastic: you're currently fighting ALIENS on MARS/Jupiter @rishav ;):enjoy:
View attachment 566433

do you have a proof that every JF-17 is manufacturing/Testing it In china and then sent it to Pakistan, don't shitting in your pants now, Every JF-17 is manufactured/tested in Pakistan, China only Provide Parts (Middle fuselage) and avionics For JF-17, and last There is no Production line for JF-17 in China @rishav :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Go to PAC Web site you troll @rishav

Bahrain and Malaysian airshow is useless for us/no value, we promoting our JF-17 on Big airshow Like Paris/Franbrough (UK)/IDEX (DUBAI)/Zuhai (CHINA) etc etc for years bring your mighty Tej@$$ on these BIG airshow then we compare both jets for sure @Arulmozhi Varman :sarcastic:;):enjoy: and JF-17 is currenly on Paris airshow @Arulmozhi Varman ;):enjoy:

Lol. LIMA is small I understand.. But Bahrain is small :lol:

Next if JF17 doesnt come to Singapore will Singapore's air show wil become shite? Let's see.

Lol. LIMA is small I understand.. But Bahrain is small :lol:

Next if JF17 doesnt come to Singapore will Singapore's air show wil become shite? Let's see.
LIMA and Bahrain haven't any value in front of BIG airshow like PARIS/Franboorugh (UK)/IDEX/ ZUHAI, and same goes to Singapore airshow, how many aerospace companies are in Bahrain/LIMA/Singapore airshows as compare to PARIS/UK/IDEX/ZUHAI airshows please tell me that @Arulmozhi Varman ;):enjoy:

LIMA and Bahrain haven't any value in front of BIG airshow like PARIS/Franboorugh (UK)/IDEX/ ZUHAI, and same goes to Singapore airshow, how many aerospace companies are in Bahrain/LIMA/Singapore airshows as compare to PARIS/UK/IDEX/ZUHAI airshows please tell me that @Arulmozhi Varman ;):enjoy:

No wonder even after moving to US, western education hasnt done anything good for Pakistanis.

Lala. Good night.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom