What's new

HAL has Built Nearly 80 Su30mki Already

See Report below for SU30MKI delivery schedule and up to date info.

272 on order

74 built by HAL by June this year.

53 delivered by Russia to date at least

Entire programme to Finish by 2015.

Upgrades to first 50 started aleady

Su-30MKI Acquisition and Upgrade - a knol by Vijainder K Thakur

I think during Aero India 2009 IAF had 116 MKIs and in 2009 HAL built 28 MKIs, so by the beginning of 2010 IAF had 144 MKIs. And If we take 20 so far this year than total MKI produced by HAL is...

144+20-53 = ~111.

So HAL built around 111 MKI as of Oct 2010. :)

Dude no one gonna do anything. He is doing this in all threads. The same old way of ruing threads with single line. You can check his posts. All of his posts in INDIA related threads only.

He is doing this all from more than 2-3 days but still n action..

Ohh sorry he is not Indian so no rules for him :cheesy:

He is doing this all from more than 2-3 days but still n action..

Ohh sorry he is not Indian so no rules for him :cheesy:

He became active after Obama came to India. :lol: Thats why I think he is a dual ID of an existing member and needs Taiwanese disguise.

They come one by one..... Guys from Taiwan, England, Thailand, France hate India. :rolleyes1:

Let forget him.

He became active after Obama came to India. :lol: Thats why I think he is a dual ID of an existing member.

Where are the mod who claim that forum rules are same for everyone...

He is doing all this from more than 2 days
And i think lot of his post already reported

but action .....:no:

Am humbly request All indian Members to report this guy to mods as i did now and if Even then mods are using double standards till morning then am Taking MOKSHA FROM THIS FORUM..IF WE CANT ENJOY THE EQUAL RIGHTS AS PROMISED BY MODS THEN AM NOT GOING TO SPEND A SINGLE SEC AS AM NOT some kinda 2ND CLASS CITIZEN ...ADIOS

HAL still needs to increase its production capabilities at a much faster rate. If this is the rate at which they're making, I don't know how long will they take for the upcoming projects:

1) 108 MRCAs to be made by HAL (if the deal remains to 126 fighters that is)
2) Tejas Mk.2 (expected anything between 100-200)

3) FGFA (250-300 out of which 50 would be similar to Russian single seaters)
4) AMCA (let's assume them to be around 100-150)

If this is the slow rate at which they make the MKIs, I wonder how they will complete these 4 simultaneous projects in next 15 years.

As for the MMRCA the first few planes are to be bought in semi-knocked down kits directly from the manufacturers .....

But as for the Tejas ....the HAL production units and facilities are expanding tremendously and particularly for the Tejas.In places like Bangalore , exclusive Tejas production centres are being constructed as is the engine testing and research facility.India's manufacturing capabilities are developing fast and one the plants are completed production rate should accelerate......

This is the typical brainwashing result after decades of brainwashing by the regime in new delhi.

The crashes we had are countless, all killed pilots have their names listed on this wall in our Air Force Museum. The number tells all.

got shocked by the above photo? got shocked by the fact that you have been brainwashed by your media and regime? consider an uprising, for yourself, and your kids.

Not shocked at all, how do you know that 'New Delhi' indulges in brainwashing, whereas the great CCP is pure as milk? For all you know, they might have made some prisoners engrave some random names forcibly.

Us, consider an uprising? Nah - I'll tell you what. You ought to consider moving to India, work as a waiter in one of Bangalore's hotels. For your sake, and that of your family - it beats being run over by a tank anyday!

RTI stands for Right To Information and has been given the status of a fundamental right under Article 19(1) of the Constitution. Article 19 (1) under which every citizen has freedom of speech and expression and have the right to know how the government works, what role does it play, what are its functions and so on.

Home: Central Information Commission (CIC) Online

i dont think all country of world have this act and specially as fundamental right .........
not saying in India its 100% effective ... but in most of case it is

Last edited:
GUYS did the deal of 10 C-17's over,Is india buying them,i m cinfused ,does anyone know the correct news???

Not shocked at all, how do you know that 'New Delhi' indulges in brainwashing, whereas the great CCP is pure as milk? For all you know, they might have made some prisoners engrave some random names forcibly.

Us, consider an uprising? Nah - I'll tell you what. You ought to consider moving to India, work as a waiter in one of Bangalore's hotels. For your sake, and that of your family - it beats being run over by a tank anyday!

Let it rest dude. Dont troll and more importantly dont reply to trolls. Ignore the troll. Stick to the topic.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom