What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

an article from IDRW :blah::blah::blah:
Forty tejss in five years or sqds is very realistic and rather slow.

But in hindsight paf have license assembled or received fifty thunders in five years. And that via China a massive manufacturing nation.

So forty tejss in five years us about right

Your posts are a laughing stock really, I wonder if you are losing your cool.

Why should I loose anything, since I can back myself with facts and can easily refute you and that's what you wanted right!
The problem for you is, that it's easier to take on new members with such baselss claims, but that doesn't work all the time right? So when you need another reality check, or have more questions on LCA, let me know. Will be happy to fill the gaps and we TT's and TTA's should help eachother right?

Your posts are a laughing stock really, I wonder if you are losing your cool. Read it again and find the relevance do let me know. All I see is same old rhetoric you are famous for.

For example dhruv, rudra, lch luh bla bla. Continue your keyboard war as your comments are a source of fun for me. ;)

No dude; regardless of your moniker...... there is little that is "dazzling" about you. Just that @sancho has the decency to attempt to enlighten you, but that is a sheer waste of time; imo.
Anyway keep on at it.... every imperial court must have its 'court jester' existing at the whims, benevolence and grace of the Great Potentate; why should PDF be an exception? :azn:

Why should I loose anything, since I can back myself with facts and can easily refute you and that's what you wanted right!
The problem for you is, that it's easier to take on new members with such baselss claims, but that doesn't work all the time right? So when you need another reality check, or have more questions on LCA, let me know. Will be happy to fill the gaps and we TT's and TTA's should help eachother right?

Prove my claim as baseless than we will proceed.

No dude; regardless of your moniker...... there is little that is "dazzling" about you. Just that @sancho has the decency to attempt to enlighten you, but that is a sheer waste of time; imo.
Anyway keep on at it.... every imperial court must have its 'court jester' existing at the whims, benevolence and grace of the Great Potentate; why should PDF be an exception? :azn:
Has he hired you to defend him? Seems to be the case from your post.

but that is a sheer waste of time; imo.

Depends on what my aim is. If it would be convincing him, you are right of course, but if it's simply publically exposing his bias and how baseless his claims are (which are evident know since he is down to one liners now), I can try to bring the discussion back to topic, rather than leaving the thread with the usual blame games. Expecially new Indian members still fall for this and end up with negative ratings or bans and from experience, the more senior members refute with proper arguments, the faster the pointless discussion die down. So it's more about steering the thread, rather than educating specific members, which as you said, doesn't make much sense.

2 laned highways with small patches of 3 lanes/dual carriageways..

We have 22,900 kms of 4/6 lane highways alone..keep trolling dear.

Doing just 6 Gs , not going supersonic
the airframe has issues pulling more than 6 Gs.
it struggle to pull 6 G. The airframe shivers and fbw disallows to go further.

You better call yourself 'an ignorant of the umpteenth level' or 'a sheer troll'.

We have 22,900 kms of 4/6 lane highways alone..keep trolling dear.

You better call yourself 'an ignorant of the umpteenth level' or 'a sheer troll'.

So you quoted months old post of for this nonsense ?:lol:

Keep moaning dear... :)

Last edited:
Only one posting non sense in this thread is you.We don't call our 2 lane roads expressways,unlike you.And Pakistan cannot manufacture several components of a loco engine.
We don't have 2 laned expressways like india ..:lol: Even GT road has more lanes than that .. And now you ate jumping in components of locomotive engines?:lol:

We don't have 2 laned expressways like india ..:lol: Even GT road has more lanes than that

And 22900 km of our highways (not expressways ) have 4/6 lanes.

We dont have 2 lane expressways,they are at least 4 +2 +2 service lanes.Even most of our 4 lane highways have service lanes.

And now you ate jumping in components of locomotive engines?:lol:

Because you mentioned indigenous manufacture of them

And 22900 km of our highways (not expressways ) have 4/6 lanes.

We dont have 2 lane expressways,they are at least 4 +2 +2 service lanes.Even most of our 4 lane highways have service lanes.

Because you mentioned indigenous manufacture of them

Have fun bro .. I'm just too tired .. After 4 day of running around doing stuff.

Pakistan will know the complexity and difficulty when they will design and develop their first fighter plane.....now dont give me same crap about JF17 that it was developed by Pakistan.... because you did not develop it.....just manufactured it.

Have fun bro .. I'm just too tired .. After 4 day of running around doing stuff.

Alright...;)

. because you did not develop it..

Its a JV.Give them credit for that.Lets not behave like some of our friends from our 'most favored nation' who wouldn't even gives us the credit for our achievements like our space program & ballistic missiles.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom