What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

Alright...;)

Its a JV.Give them credit for that.Lets not behave like some of our friends from our 'most favored nation' who wouldn't even gives us the credit for our achievements like our space program & ballistic missiles.

FC1 was developed by Chinese...that's the fact
We signed JV with Russia for developing SU30...that does not mean we developed it

Which museum is IAF planning to showcase them in?

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has handed over the First Series Production (SP1) of Light Combat Aircraft (LCA), Tejas, to the Indian Air Force (IAF) on Tuesday.

The requirement of fighter aircraft is periodically reviewed and it is ensured that the operational requirements of the IAF are met, Business Standard reported.

The IAF is in the process of inducting additional Su-30 MKI aircraft apart from Light Combat Aircraft (LCA). An Inter-Governmental Agreement has been signed with Russian Federation for design, development and production of a Prospective Multi Role Fighter Aircraft.

The procurement of Medium Multi role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) is also under process. This information was given by Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today.

I've heard they are planning to donate a HAL HT-2 piston trainer to Pakistan,since Pakistanis cannot yet develop such a machine.

Thanks for accepting that

Not only you are a troll, you r a dishonest twisted person as well. Changing my words in your quote is the most disgusting thing one can come up with.

@Oscar take note of this obvious troll.

Trolling in this thread and showing bias in rating posts is a far more disgusting thing.

I bring facts which you couldn't resist. Instead of bringing your argument, you bring dirty pticks and cheap shots. So much for your expertise. Learn to respect to earn respect and accept the difference of opinion.

Another feel good post. Derby is quite obsolete. Read its history and you will get get. Astra is miles behind schedule and will enter service when, who knows.

Derby is similar to AIM 120 AMRAAM and obselete maybe according to you.

Recently Rafael has unveiled the latest version I-Derby at Aero India 2015 with a new seeker, employing an advanced Software Defined Radar (SDR) based on combat proven technology derived from the Tamir interceptor, the interceptor used in RAFAEL’s Iron Dome system... very very obsolete obsolete.

BTW Brazil is also inducting the same missile (obsolete) ones for their latest fighter Gripen.

You may consider sending them a mail stating its a waste and obsolete.

I've heard they are planning to donate a HAL HT-2 piston trainer to Pakistan,since Pakistanis cannot yet develop such a machine.
So it is true that HAL can only produce piston trainer. I even doubt this statement!!!! :p

Derby is similar to AIM 120 AMRAAM and obselete maybe according to you.

Recently Rafael has unveiled the latest version I-Derby at Aero India 2015 with a new seeker, employing an advanced Software Defined Radar (SDR) based on combat proven technology derived from the Tamir interceptor, the interceptor used in RAFAEL’s Iron Dome system... very very obsolete obsolete.

BTW Brazil is also inducting the same missile (obsolete) ones for their latest fighter Gripen.

You may consider sending them a mail stating its a waste and obsolete.

Google Derby

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom