What's new

HAL-BAE’s 5th Generation Fighter Aircraft Trainer Takes Maiden Flight

so only you have so called "nuclear bombs" and ways to dilliver them to your enemy right :haha:

what a gem of a reply from a person from a nation (which cant give cheap & uniturrpted elctricity to its people & its local industry is dying or cant even design make and sell even water pumps or even a 80cc moped let alone a car even after 70 years of independence :sarcastic: )

and same pakistanies are making fun of a nation fun of a nation like india which is making cryogenic enigines to every kind of raliway locomotives and motorcyle to car engines to trucks to lorries and there engines for its own use and using them and not just "nuclear bomb" ... sharam bhee to nahi aatee inko :haha::omghaha::omghaha:

is making supa dupa everything.............stopping nuclear bombs with cow poop. I mean have you ever heard anything so absurd.
tejas.....30 years and still on the drawing board
arjunk 20+ years and still not accepted by the army.......

I don't need to go on...........

is making supa dupa everything.............stopping nuclear bombs with cow poop. I mean have you ever heard anything so absurd.

well wow here @WebMaster take a look and indian get banned while your hyper active anty india TT & MODS keep quite to such idiots ... why these double standards ? anyway now im going to reply to him :tup:

1.so called neuclear bobms are not stopped by cow dung but yes its been noticed by a study that people living in "chuchha houses with gobar ka laep/cow dung paste on there walls as palster" had reduced level to expser to raditaion near a civil neulear rector as compared to a modern house made with bricks and cement and cement and regular ditemper paint on walls ... go do some research then talk :tup:

2. now as for tejas well all it took for entire project from all the infra(factories to diffrent labs to toolings to rigs to special computer aided progrrammes and design helps and R&D costs to spare parts + weapons + turbo fan engines+other allied prducts + manufacture of 18 prtotypes to engine and radar develpoment initiatives ) it costed just over 2.3 billion US dollars and first money was released in 1993 so it is 24 years dear do some research and

teajs which was to replace Mig 21 as a point defnce fighter has morphed into a multi role fighter with is tested with LITENING3 G3 LDP (GRIFFIN & PAVEWAY2 class LGB & PGMs) & EL2032 MMR radar & DERBY & I DERBY ER (BVRs) & PYTHON5 & R27 (BVRs) air to air missiles DASH 3 HMDS & HUDs & 4 channel Digital FBW , and IFR Probe all the techs with a certain Joint Fighter of some deeper than ocean and higher than moutain freinds joint fighter wants to have these capbilities in its BLK3 version ;)

as for arjun read this cause this will tellyou how corrption in indian MOD plays down our own good work

images

well wow here @WebMaster take a look and indian get banned while your hyper active anty india TT & MODS keep quite to such idiots ... why these double standards ? anyway now im going to reply to him :tup:

1.so called neuclear bobms are not stopped by cow dung but yes its been noticed by a study that people living in "chuchha houses with gobar ka laep/cow dung paste on there walls as palster" had reduced level to expser to raditaion near a civil neulear rector as compared to a modern house made with bricks and cement and cement and regular ditemper paint on walls ... go do some research then talk :tup:

2. now as for tejas well all it took for entire project from all the infra(factories to diffrent labs to toolings to rigs to special computer aided progrrammes and design helps and R&D costs to spare parts + weapons + turbo fan engines+other allied prducts + manufacture of 18 prtotypes to engine and radar develpoment initiatives ) it costed just over 2.3 billion US dollars and first money was released in 1993 so it is 24 years dear do some research and

teajs which was to replace Mig 21 as a point defnce fighter has morphed into a multi role fighter with is tested with LITENING3 G3 LDP (GRIFFIN & PAVEWAY2 class LGB & PGMs) & EL2032 MMR radar & DERBY & I DERBY ER (BVRs) & PYTHON5 & R27 (BVRs) air to air missiles DASH 3 HMDS & HUDs & 4 channel Digital FBW , and IFR Probe all the techs with a certain Joint Fighter of some deeper than ocean and higher than moutain freinds joint fighter wants to have these capbilities in its BLK3 version ;)

as for arjun read this cause this will tellyou how corrption in indian MOD plays down our own good work

images
:offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost:

Why are you indulging in off topic discussion about Tejas and Arjun. This thread is about hawk trainers.

Now if you are so knowledgeable about state of Indian aviation then tell us all why HAL has failed to make a simple (even propeller driven) trainer for IAF? How all of the sudden HAL is expert enough to start a JV with UK?

Please don't talk about bans here. There are Indian sites that ban INDIAN people just for telling hard truth.

But you can blow yourself up. :D I will put some cow poop on you after that.
as you are RSS you forget me and have drink of cow urine followed by a nice big chick of poop. I am expendable after I am blown up. Indians will be indians

Why are you indulging in off topic discussion about Tejas and Arjun. This thread is about hawk trainers.

Now if you are so knowledgeable about state of Indian aviation then tell us all why HAL has failed to make a simple (even propeller driven) trainer for IAF? How all of the sudden HAL is expert enough to start a JV with UK?

Please don't talk about bans here. There are Indian sites that ban INDIAN people just for telling hard truth.

why havent you flagged the post that first indulged in the off topic discussion?

why havent you flagged the post that first indulged in the off topic discussion?
That post was simply comparing previous failures of HAL-DRDO to explain their current technological level.
No need for you to derail the thread with your fake chest thumping.

Wrong knowledge, they tried to tweek wrong design to correct it instead of redesign it at fresh, and when they made mind to redesign our requirement changed and IJT become obsolete according to new training philosophy.
They failed and that is whats important.

A failed HAL can't improve BAE HAWK!!!!

HARD FACTS

and im doublly sure you are not an indian just like that Ashok guy and a false flagger @WebMaster check this guys IP adress and diffrent IDs from it regiterred on PDF im sure you must be knowing about a few already ;)

and im doublly sure you are not an indian just like that Ashok guy and a false flagger @WebMaster check this guys IP adress and diffrent IDs from it regiterred on PDF im sure you must be knowing about a few already ;)
So every one who speak truth is a false flagger anti national?

So people like Barkha, Rajdeep, Kunal, Sagrika, Kanhaiya, Kejariwal are also false flagers ? Come on dude learn this simple fact that not everyone in India is following RSS' ideology.

So every one who speak truth is a false flagger anti national?

So people like Barkha, Rajdeep, Kunal, Sagrika, Kanhaiya, Kejariwal are also false flagers ? Come on dude learn this simple fact that not everyone in India is following RSS' ideology.
you just nailed your leis by yourself :haha:

why @WebMaster why bro why different rules for indians and pakistanies .. why ? and you say you want to keep PDF a healthy debating club and all that and then you have people like this guy here ? strange

Wrong knowledge, they tried to tweek wrong design to correct it instead of redesign it at fresh, and when they made mind to redesign our requirement changed and IJT become obsolete according to new training philosophy.
Plain and simple India couldn't make a simple trainer which even Pakistan did successfully.

Pakistan is EXPORTING (word not available in Indian dictionary) Super Mushashak fighters to other countries.

What is India doing? Name one single successful trainer that was made by India? None.

Now how they will improve HAWK?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom